Bring4th

Full Version: Confusion about Orion - simplistic questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Sirius part of Orion?  ( I guess a sub-question is, Does every channeled being that is associated with Sirius have an evil association with the bad guys? Thinking specifically of Bashar. )

Is everyone associated with Orion part of the bad guys?

Yes, I know all is part of the ONE, but let's face it, Ra does imply there are some unsavory characters out there.

Thanks for simple and comprehensible answers.
No and no. Maybe.
(11-03-2015, 12:25 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is Sirius part of Orion?  ( I guess a sub-question is, Does every channeled being that is associated with Sirius have an evil association with the bad guys? Thinking specifically of Bashar. )

Is everyone associated with Orion part of the bad guys?

Yes, I know all is part of the ONE, but let's face it, Ra does imply there are some unsavory characters out there.

Thanks for simple and comprehensible answers.

Sirius is in the Canis Major constellation.  It is near Orion's belt I believe, but I doubt that necessarily means they have any orientation towards the Orion empire as depicted in the Ra material.

And as far as Bashar?  Let me just say that every being has access to omniscience, and many people who are so called "channeling" are simply focusing or expressing this faculty through personas shaped by their subconscious minds with varying degrees of warpage/distortion.

Not necessarily saying whether this is or is not the case with Bashar, but keep in mind that there are many channeled beings that have about as much existence as a character on a tv show.  Does this mean they can't give you accurate data?  No.  But it does mean you have your discernment cut out for you.  The metaphysical world is an ocean of strange psychological phenomena.
Ra said the locations of the stars are not fully correct because of the limiation of astrological knowledge of the group at the time i believe. Orion was the closes to what we have at the moment.
(11-03-2015, 02:09 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said the locations of the stars are not fully correct because of the limiation of astrological knowledge of the group at the time i believe. Orion was the closes to what we have at the moment.

I believe what Ra said is that the 3rd density physical spatial coordinates do not directly line up with the 4th density physical spatial coordinates, as the spatial continua are not compatible. Thus, the locations given by Ra were "approximations" of their locations relative to us.
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking with your first question. Sirius may be close to Orion in the sky from our vantage point, but it is physically separated by a significant distance. Sirius is one of our closest neighbors at 8.6 light years, while Orion ranges from 250-1350 light years. I live in Phoenix Arizona. Asking if Sirius is a part of Orion is akin to asking if Flagstaff Arizona is a part of Canada.

Secondly, Bashar has never said he was from Sirius. I can't remember his exact words, but he says he is from a star located  approximately between Sirius and Orion that simply does not exist in our version of realty. 

Even if he were from Orion, it does not automatically make him from 'when' Orion is 'evil'. That is like generalizing that all people from Germany are evil because Hitler rulled there during WW2. Every entity should be based on their own merits, not their geographical / cosmological location. Discernment should be used.
Yeah, my understanding is that Orion has both positive and negative entities. It just happens to have a particularly notable group of negatives who've taken an interest in us.

But, for example, there's another channel out there named Krista Raisa who's almost certaintly Positive and whose contact says they're from Orion. Although I'm not a huge fan of hers mostly because her channellings tend to be really fluffy, so I can't quote her off the top of my head or anything.
(11-03-2015, 02:59 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Even if he were from Orion, it does not automatically make him from 'when' Orion is 'evil'. That is like generalizing that all people from Germany are evil because Hitler rulled there during WW2. Every entity should be based on their own merits, not their geographical / cosmological location. Discernment should be used.

I agree completely with this.

The "orion" area of the galaxy is also an imprecise cosmic coordinate. It links the area to the Orion Constellation, but doesn't describe the extent of its boundaries, or the homogeneity within those boundaries.

However, one interesting item of speculation. Ra says of mixed harvests upon a third-density world that:

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=65]65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest for a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.

It might be extrapolated that when a region of a galaxy moves strongly toward the negative, there may likewise by "almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization."

And thus the entire area, of whatever space it may consist, might be thoroughly, uniformly negative.
(11-03-2015, 12:25 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is Sirius part of Orion?  

What I find interesting with Sirius (A), is the suggestion that our sun is in a binary relationship to it. Today's estimates for binary star systems are around 80% for those that are observable. If this fringe study claim is accurate then Sirius has a closer relationship to us, than to the Orion belt. Sirius A already has a known binary relationship (Sirius B), however it is posited that these interrelationships are not uncommon. Walter Cruttendens website explains it in more detail, here.
I've known souls originally from Sirius. Very very positively oriented.