Bring4th

Full Version: 2015.10.17 "Mind of the World" vs "Mind of the Heart"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be a theme with the three Q'uo sessions that have been done. The focus has been on opening the heart, by stopping the suppression of catalyst. What Q'uo calls the "Mind of the world" or what I and many others call the "monkey-mind" is the mind that is judgemental, analytical, and rife with social conditioning. Q'uo encourages us to move into the heart of all experiences, to feel them, and allow them to move through us with the energy of the Creator.

Quote:Accordingly, the first act of opening the heart can very often quickly lead to a reaction which has the effect of closing it down again, or of restricting the area in which the heart will allow itself to be opened. This, my friends, is the moment where we would encourage you to look to the wee small act that might be called faith, for in this small act, there is the foolish expectation that within anguish there may yet be found joy; that within sorrow there may yet be found gladness; that within fear, within horror, within agony, there may yet be found hope.

The more one learns to expect joy as a consequence of merely one’s capacity to hope, the more one is able to relax that heart muscle, the more one is able to allow acceptance to build upon acceptance, until the heart feels itself to be an organ of reception for the ebb and flow of cosmic energy within the individual self. This is a refreshing flow for the self that has too long felt constricted—both from without by the heavy weight of societal judgment, and from within by the weight of unprocessed and apparently unprocessable experience. When this cosmic wind, shall we say, is allowed to blow through the heart, and the heart itself learns to express the rhythms of the universe, the universe itself may increasingly be discovered to lie within, and less and less does the individual self need to feel itself as something that must maintain itself by resistance to what lies without.

The natural flow of the heart corresponds and resonates with the natural flow of the cosmos. There are many ways that one can discover this flow. The artist discovers it in the act of creation; the naturalist discovers it in the act of participating in nature; and those who participate in the societal activities discover it in the natural flow of give and take as one offers ones services to others whose reception of these services is their gratitude, which in turn feeds back into the flow of the one who has given. The giving, the receiving, and the giving again, constitute the great flow in which every individual mind/body/spirit complex may participate and does participate more and more as the heart begins to open. In the opening of the heart one may experience healing, and in the closing of the heart, one always experiences the constricting, not just of the mind, but also of the body.

I also liked this q/a session Gary initiated:

Quote:Gary: Q’uo, one quick one for me. We have a dear friend, whose name is Morris, who has been diagnosed with a particularly difficult condition. Is there anything we can do to be of aid to his healing process?

I am Q’uo and am aware of your query my brother. It is always helpful to any healing process to engage in the meditative and prayerful state of mind and being which sends love and healing thoughts and energies to the one wishing the healing. We may note, however, that it is always up to the entity and its own higher self, shall we say, as to how these energies shall be utilized. Thus it is well to send them with the hope of their eventual success in providing the healing benefits, but also being willing for them to be utilized in any other fashion that is useful and helpful to the object of the healing feelings as these energies are sent.

Is there another query, my brother?

Gary: Is there a method for increasing the effectiveness of the sending and the receiving, whether in terms of its quality or quantity or both?

I am Q’uo and I am aware of your query, my brother. We find that the various means of such sendings may be utilized, not only in the prayerful attitude, or the meditational stance, or the thoughts which are projected, but perhaps also with the simple communication via your normal means, be it the mail system or the computerized mail system where you are able to express in clear and concise means the feelings that you feel, opening a channel, shall we say, for clear communication and the reciprocal receiving of such from the one known as Morris so that a clearer perception might be gained of both his condition and his thoughts concerning it.

Is there another query, my brother?

Gary: None for me, thank you, Q’uo.

So when we send healing energy, it is best to be nondescript for how the energy may be used be the other being. Also, the more we directly communicate directly with an entity, the more available the energy of healing is betwixt the two.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1017.aspx
I literally just commented on how much heart-based stuff have been in recent channelings, Jade, in your other thread! LOL. Glad it's not just me.

I have to say that L/L and the Confederation have been indispensable in discovering the affective terrain within. Experiencing how absolutely all-encompassing the heart energy is has been a huge breakthrough for me, especially how transmutative it behaves with respect to lower energy centers and their associated issues--especially red ray.

I know Confederation folks talk about activating in sequence from low to high, but… am I crazy to feel like the effort to open the heart can unblock at lower levels? Red, orange, and yellow feel different once you're making a conscious, deliberate choice to open the green. Anybody got any channelings or other info that might help me there?
I think that's why Q'uo talks about moving up and down. Once you have begun to crystallize the heart chakra, subtle blockages in the lower chakras don't completely dry up the heart. If you can explore your blockages with an open heart, great! I think that is the goal of the adept - to keep the heart open in spite of minor blockages here and there. Q'uo just warns that trying to move into the blue-ray and indigo-ray with blockages is dangerous - if the heart gets cut off, the blue/indigo turn STS. It's the open heart that is STO, and the more your lower triad is jacked the less energy you have to move into the heart.
Yup, that was my interpretation too, Jade--thanks for confirming.

I've resolved to not even try to go beyond green ray anymore. There's too much to be done down below, and I find that the higher centers get activated almost in spite of myself, which is just fine by me. The only exception is the tendency of (seeming) blue ray blockages to coincide with speech and expression issues; I get a lot of blockage there at times and it can be counterintuitive to seek the blockage down below.
Once the heart is sufficiently opened, the blue-ray is ready to be used. Crystallization then comes from practice. I personally find often my blue-ray blockages stem from a yellow-ray lack of self confidence and worth in the social sphere. But, Q'uo is the one who taught me that if you are certain the blue-ray energy is coming from the heart, you can do no wrong. Even if there are obvious negative effects, the positive effects outweigh them. Of course, then the balance comes from wisdom of what to say and how to say it to be most effective.

One thing I learned from another channel (Bashar) was to pay attention to how much tension we hold in our jaw - and to learn to periodically release it. Massaging that area (cheeks below the ears) can bring a lot of relief.
The shoulders also hold a lot of tension.
A lot of tension? My muscles are like coiled wire, I had a masseuse once comment that my shoulder blades felt like stone and that it was the first time he ever came across such tense muscles.

On a side note, there's a reason I love giving massages lol...

I'm noticing consciousness affects how I experience these faculties. I also find many 'descriptions' insufficient as explanation of how. I'm a feely type, I don't quite comprehend how I just 'be' a way but I can do it sometimes, its that process of movement in my perceptual awareness inwardly and outwardly towards 'being' in a different aspect of experiencing reality.

Or basically, reality is nice from an open heart. Its dank from the brain-mind, and its much different in...Appearance... When the brain works with the heart rather than chaining it and trying to control it.

Like two lovers you could say.
(11-03-2015, 05:26 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I've resolved to not even try to go beyond green ray anymore.  There's too much to be done down below, and I find that the higher centers get activated almost in spite of myself, which is just fine by me.  The only exception is the tendency of (seeming) blue ray blockages to coincide with speech and expression issues; I get a lot of blockage there at times and it can be counterintuitive to seek the blockage down below.

Exactly how I feel. It seems I have been having many situations shoved in my face as of late to show me what you have said. 

The situations were quite unsettling at the time, though I am glad now to have my focus on where it needs to be. 
(11-04-2015, 02:26 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of tension?  My muscles are like coiled wire, I had a masseuse once comment that my shoulder blades felt like stone and that it was the first time he ever came across such tense muscles.

I'm noticing consciousness affects how I experience these faculties.  I also find many 'descriptions' insufficient as explanation of how.  I'm a feely type, I don't quite comprehend how I just 'be' a way but I can do it sometimes, its that process of movement in my perceptual awareness inwardly and outwardly towards 'being' in a different aspect of experiencing reality.

Yeah, I have the same "problem" with my muscles. My back has so many knots and tension along my spine, I have had chronic back pain for the last 10 years. Like you said, I understand how the consciousness comes into play with it, and more so how the lack-of-consciousness makes it worse. 
(11-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2015, 02:26 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of tension?  My muscles are like coiled wire, I had a masseuse once comment that my shoulder blades felt like stone and that it was the first time he ever came across such tense muscles.

I'm noticing consciousness affects how I experience these faculties.  I also find many 'descriptions' insufficient as explanation of how.  I'm a feely type, I don't quite comprehend how I just 'be' a way but I can do it sometimes, its that process of movement in my perceptual awareness inwardly and outwardly towards 'being' in a different aspect of experiencing reality.

Yeah, I have the same "problem" with my muscles. My back has so many knots and tension along my spine, I have had chronic back pain for the last 10 years. Like you said, I understand how the consciousness comes into play with it, and more so how the lack-of-consciousness makes it worse. 
I cannot speak highly enough of the yoga asanas and core strengthing work for this. Foam rollers do wonders...especially for middle back pain and muscle tension in general. I used to get off work with very sharp middle back pain mostly on one side I think having to do with nerve impingement. I would foam roll (and still do) and then lie on my back on the floor for 5-10 mins completely relaxed and it would/does go away completely.

If your back pain is lower. Core work is definitely going to only be of benefit. Whatever your core doesn't hold up, your back does...thats just the way it is. A tight strong core means less pressure on your back. I had lower back pain for around 6 years that manifested when standing and walking for long periods of time and when crouching or bending over. I couldn't stay in a crouched position for more than 45 seconds without it flaring up bad. Rather than crunches and situps, which are still helpful. I would reccomend isometric work, holding the core tight in certain postions as long as you can. In the beggining you feel like your going nowhere but it changes fairly quick if you keep at it. I started with straight leg boat pose at varying angles and then worked up to L-holds and L-sits...which seem impossible at first...straight leg raises are the way to work up to the L hold. Once I got the L hold down my low back pain left for good and I wasn't even trying to get rid of it. Also you will find you have much more energy throughout the day when your core is strong and stable. You won't feel as tired at the end of your day.
I do have a suggestion that has worked for me recently. Do a metta or lovingkindness meditation to someone you truly love or adore. I did this, and felt love leak out of my heart for the first time in many many years, as I have lived most of this life with huge barriers around my heart. Also, I pray every day that God will dissolve all barriers to my heart.

Sometimes I put my hand over my heart and apply Reiki energy to dissolve the barriers. This really helps, especially when confronted with depression.
(11-15-2015, 05:35 AM)Viewer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]

I cannot speak highly enough of the yoga asanas and core strengthing work for this. Foam rollers do wonders...especially for middle back pain and muscle tension in general. I used to get off work with very sharp middle back pain mostly on one side I think having to do with nerve impingement. I would foam roll (and still do) and then lie on my back on the floor for 5-10 mins completely relaxed and it would/does go away completely.

If your back pain is lower. Core work is definitely going to only be of benefit. Whatever your core doesn't hold up, your back does...thats just the way it is. A tight strong core means less pressure on your back. I had lower back pain for around 6 years that manifested when standing and walking for long periods of time and when crouching or bending over. I couldn't stay in a crouched position for more than 45 seconds without it flaring up bad. Rather than crunches and situps, which are still helpful. I would reccomend isometric work, holding the core tight in certain postions as long as you can. In the beggining you feel like your going nowhere but it changes fairly quick if you keep at it. I started with straight leg boat pose at varying angles and then worked up to L-holds and L-sits...which seem impossible at first...straight leg raises are the way to work up to the L hold. Once I got the L hold down my low back pain left for good and I wasn't even trying to get rid of it. Also you will find you have much more energy throughout the day when your core is strong and stable. You won't feel as tired at the end of your day.

Thanks for the reply, you are not the only person I have been given that advice by recently. I'm starting back with some yoga back stretches, and will start with the L-holds and sits. Thanks kindly.