Bring4th

Full Version: On endings and money.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, its been a pleasure hanging out with this group for such a long time but I feel its slowly coming to an end. I feel like I've exhausted all of my available options for self advancement with this mask and the paths open to me require more effort than I am able to manifest without physical body dissolution so I'm moving towards calling this quits.

I anticipate that the next active phase will be Hototo again with the associated detachment from relationships.

My current life needs are about 4-7 times more than what I can muster at my life level while switching to the Hototo and or admitting that I no longer have the energy to maintain this aspect or interest will reduce my needs correspondingly.

Despite my best efforts I've been unable to reach a plateau where I would comfortably earn enough for my life if said life consists entirely of what I'm currently doing if I also accepted donations.

As this has been a fairly known certainty for a while I've started to get ready for the lonely and separated period of, work, again. Towards that end, I'm curious what kind of work would potentially fit for me, given that to maintain a healthy public social life my day to day expenses are cautiously 250e/day, without a healthy social life said expenses drop to 2½ to 8 euros a day, so, the choice is clear.

Despite an extensive period of searching I was unable to score a "suga daddy" who could afford that and no private sector work exists far as I could tell for such a high wage so my options are exhausted.

If anyone figures out a way to get paid roughly 250e or more a day for a fairly steady period of time let me know.

So, unless someone can figure out a way to make enough to run this project for longer, I'm moving on and switching to Hototo.