Bring4th

Full Version: Pre Incarnative Choices and Free Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where's the free will in pre incarnative choices, as I understand they're not only bound to physical distortions, they also affect the places you will be at and the people you will meet. These last two are part of space/time, part of a future that does not exist, how is that then not breaking the law of free will?
Pre incanative choices, destiny, balancing of Karma, all of them in a future that is yet to come, what if I don't want these things, how is a choice made before entering space/time allow a set of rules for your life?

Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Ra gives so much credit to the free will of the entity, yet we have choices even before we were born, yeah they were free will choices but they affect the future that does not exist, in theory.
It is indeed a difficult concept to wrap your head around but try to remember that this higher self is still you just in a future form. So it's still you that set these preincarnative lessons. The lessons number in the infinite so that ones free will can operate freely for an infinite number of ways to learn the lessons needed to achieve spiritual evolution.

Yet that still beckons one to think "well that's still not much of a choice if the choices are already picked out" and that would be correct if looking at these choices simply within the confines of this incarnation. Rather than thinking of it in terms of your current incarnation, try to think about in time/space terms in that these free will choices are still yours to make yet keep in mind that these lessons are needed to achieve ones personal goal of spiritual growth and eventual graduation. These choice were picked by you for you to evolve.

Try to remember that you that exists here and now is but a portion of your totality relative to time and space and that ultimately even though you have free will to make whatever choices you make, the realization that the choices though predetermined, ultimately are for ones spiritual progression.

Hope that made sense lol
And, if you think from the point of the Higher self, it knows all possibilitites/probabilities that exist within each incarnation, and deems them all acceptable. That includes, especially, our confusion and lack of foresight and knowledge of the past/present/future.
Its fairly simple. We are aware of whats happening on an unconscious level and agree with it, so free will is still intact. The conscious mind might not be aware of whats been agreed in a preincarnation state but we still picked catalyst to experience.
Free will is so questionable when there already exist a ultimate form to get to, looks like free will is just an illusion, part of the illusion only to accelerate spiritual evolution and to get to know infinity.
There is only the One Infinite Creator and it just serves itself. Service to others is also only an illusion of many-ness, focused points experiencing the illusion of free will but really there is only One.
Then you have the spiritual path, full of synchronicities, premonitions, remembering past lives and the karma brought with it, where's the free will in knowing.

Being awake and bound to an illusion is so confusing, so many paradoxes.

I wish it was simple as All is One, Love Light the One Infinite Creator.
there is a great book about this issue which was given to me by a fellow member from this forum and to whom i owe much in health and education

the book http://thewordfoundation.org/b-Thinking_...tiny.shtml

partial excerpt from it " A human has a limited amount of freedom to will. He has set the limitations. In so far as he himself has not prevented himself from acting, desiring and thinking, he is free to act, to desire, to think. All his bonds, obstacles or limitations are of his own making, but he is free to remove them when he wills. As long as he has not exercised that freedom, they remain and they limit. He has made them by creating thoughts and the only way to remove them is by thinking without creating other thoughts."
I don't think pre-incarnatively we could pick things that would violate the collective consciousness, or disrupt what people believed is possible. So we don't have total free will in selecting our life.
(11-05-2015, 07:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think pre-incarnatively we could pick things that would violate the collective consciousness, or disrupt what people believed is possible. So we don't have total free will in selecting our life.

Well there are rules which STS entities also have to adhere to, but you do agree to them. Else you could've gone anywhere else you wanted in this Creation.
My understanding is that we're all making choices, every moment, which create the parameters for future moments and continuing on to future incarnations. In each present moment, we have free will within the parameters we created ourselves, in past 'present moments.'