Bring4th

Full Version: Radiating too much positive energy attracts "negative" atention (Reiki practitioner)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear brothers and sisters,

First of all, forgive me if my english grammar is not good enough. Also, I know that I'm using the word/letter "I" way too much...

I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now, and have started to respect a lot of posters here.
I can surely say that I have never met in my life anyone who is as open-minded and knowledgeable as a lot of people here are,
and that is a big problem for me as I have no one to speak about spirituality with.

To be honest, I regarded myself as a highly spiritual person with a lot of knowledge on the subject, until I came to this forum and realized, well, that it is not the case, and that there are so many beautiful people here that I can learn a lot from.

With that being said, I would like to hear your opinions concerning one "spiritual experience" that has happened to me.

I'm a Shinpiden level Reiki practitioner. On this level you receive the "master" symbol for channeling highest frequency energies,
which can be said that you are channeling the pure love energy of The Infinite One. Somewhere on the internet I've read that radiating too much positivity can draw attention of some negative "forces" to you. Although, light usually "chase away the darkness", as an example someone said: "but bright lights in the forest attract a lot of bugs".

To make a long story short, I was working/treating a lot of people, some family members, some friends, some neighbours etc.
I also joined a group I found on line, there is around 700-750 people, and we are working weekly treatments/sessions for our mother Earth, for all animals, plants, people in need, future for the children, victims of natural disasters and so on..
So you could said that I was "shining" a lot those days.

Some of the people that I was treating have some serious distorsions and a lot of negative energies around them.
After a couple of weeks of working with them, something happened that I do not quite understand, but it has "changed" me a lot.
I'm still trying to recover from that experience, as it has frightened me to the point that I stopped doing Reiki on other people for a while now, frightened that I can maybe cause some of them to experience something similar to what has happened to me.

Anyway, I was lying in bed one night after doing some distant treatments and meditation, and could not fall asleep as I was still full of energy, so to speak. While lying in bed I suddenly felt some vibrations running through my body, and could hear a sound in my left ear that I can only explain as swarm of bees being right there near my ear. Than the sound changed into something like a sound of a helicopter flying, and then the sound changed into something like thunder striking a lot of times at ones. Suddenly, I was floating near the ceiling of my room. Fully conscious, I thought, hmm, this must be some sort of OBE or astral projection, although I don't have experience in those things, only reading other peoples experiences. And then it happened: doors of my room slowly opened, and something invisible to me (I only saw the outline shape of "it") entered my room and picked my dog from the floor and started to carry her out of the room. I can clearly remember expression of confusion and fear on her face. Instinctively, I went after "it" and started to "fight" with "it", so to speak, and "it" blew me away with some kind of force/energy, I don't know. I remember that I was "hit" in my left shoulder and felt pain as it blew me away. Next thing I remember, I'm lying in bed shocked looking at my dog, she is looking at me with that same confusing look.

In the morning when I woke up, although remembering it all very vivid, I convinced myself that it was just a weird dream.
That is, until I went to the bathroom and saw that my left shoulder is bruised and all red, and it hurt a lot when I touch it.

I tried to explain this to myself in some rational way, maybe I hit myself somehow during the sleep, but there is no theoretical way for me to make that kind of injury to myself (I tried to hit my shoulder in anyway possible, against the bed and wall, but could not do it strong enough to cause that kind of injury).

I've read somewhere that some entities have that ability to force you out of your body, but I lack knowledge and experience in those subjects.

This has happened a two years ago, and I'm still confused with this experience, and haven't done Reiki on anyone except myself and my dog since then. It has frightened me a lot, not in the sense that I'm afraid for my life or anything like that, but I'm simply afraid to work with someone thinking that I may cause something similar to happen to them. Or if "it" was/is in fact some kind of some entity, than I don't feel comfortable working with other-selves energy fields with "it" nearby.

If someone of you had some similar experience, or have any opinion/knowledge on this subject, I would really appreciate your opinions.

Ma apologies for a long post and my ramblings.

PS: I don't have any mental illness, nor do I abuse drugs, don't drink any medications etc...
Hi Saiyan, thank you for sharing your story. Have you read the Ra Material? This would fall under the realm of "negative greeting". Carla and crew experienced and discussed this occurrence a lot.

For the gist, free will balance allows that when one gets closer to the light, they are offered "the other" opportunity. In this case, it sounds like what Ra would describe as most likely a 4th density (negative) entity desiring to snuff out your light with fear - as this is really the most they can do. And, it sounds like they succeeded. Your high spiritual energy was exploited and used to scare you. No healing for 2 years? A win for the entity doing the negative greeting, for sure.

The caveat being that it's only a helpful exercise to see these experiences as occurring to you from the outside, from another entity, as of course all is one and these things happened to you because you subconsciously attracted the experience. However, it's well to remember that we are entirely sovereign beings, and that using our free will allows us to say no to these experiences - like in your case, you fought back and chased the entity away. This is often what needs to be done - to assert yourself as a Creator in control of their experiences. Again, the worst thing they can do is scare you enough that you step away from the light (the physical bruise is pretty intense, but its main purpose was fear).

As long as you work from the open heart, I don't think you can be responsible for any sort of negative experiences another goes through. If another attracts an entity like you have after opening spiritual channels through your work, that is, again, their free will choice and likely part of a pre-incarnational agreement.

Humans like scary stories, and you definitely experienced your own encounter. Now that the terror is lifting and you are processing what happened, I think it's possible to make great strides to come to terms with your role on our planet.

I've never experienced what you have, but the best advice I have is to not give up on your healing work, and to never let fear steer your decision making. Have confidence in yourself, and your power.
Dear Jade,

As I was reading your post, I felt compassion and wisdom in your words, that literally warm my heart, smile is still on my face.
I'm not saying this just to say it, I really mean it. You seem to be a wonderful soul, my sincere thanks to you.

Yes, I have read the Ra material. Those books, the concept of The Law of One, and those three wonderful people affected my life in a positive way like nothing before.

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. The score is 1:0 for that entity, definitely. What shocked me the most was the fact that it took me 1 and a half year to clearly see the effects of that experience on my being. When I realized one night that so much time has passed since that experience, that my spiritual progress was brought to a halt, and that I still haven't balanced the distortion it made in me, I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of myself, a feeling that I don't know how to describe.

"I've never experienced what you have, but the best advice I have is to not give up on your healing work, and to never let fear steer your decision making. Have confidence in yourself, and your power." This sentence is priceless, and I must thank you for your words of wisdom once more. This is exactly what I needed to hear.

I hope that, once I get back on track with my work, love and light of The Infinite One will help me to bring words of compassion and wisdom to other-selves like you brought them to me.

My best wishes for you Jade...
My best wishes to you as well, Saiyan! Good luck moving forward. We're all here for you. Smile
I guess you can show interest toward the entity and try to understand it's motives and try conversing with it.

Does not mean you'll get answers but it's a way to show love that the entity will probably reject and dislike (don't do it with the mindset of wanting the entity to dislike it though)

I had a friend who was plagued with one and the entity told me the reasons why it did what it did were not mine to know and my friend expressed at a later time to not wish to get rid of it and desired to let what happens happen.

I dealt with entities myself at different stages of my awakening but wasn't really bothered by it and saw it as a good sign of progress.
Sounds to me like this entity capitalized on an energetic charge of fear that was seeded within your mind in the past but which had, until then, mostly been dormant. The effects of this greeting or 'attack' has been likely beneficial to this entity since it has not only stopped your service towards others but has also distorted you further towards fear and can so be empowered by this unusual generation.

This entity is still present with you, like a parasite of sort, its own mind shadowing your own. You may not recognize it as being other than your own self.

It seems likely to me that the idea of such an openness due to positive radiation is something which dwelt within your mind for a long time and slowly over time it gained an energy which would need to manifest in some way sooner or later. This entity must have recognized this and chose to try and draw out that charge for its own benefit, rather than you tapping and releasing it of your own will.

Have you ever done any type of banishing before? Some times it's necessary to make clear the boundaries of your own self and efforts by distinguishing yourself from other entities and asking that they leave your space. If you are familiar with this kind of technique, I would propose its use. If not, I can possible assist with that. I am also a 'master' level in Reiki, Ryoho and Tibetan styles.

Another route to take might be to find the root of that idea that being positive means being open to negative and examine the nature of the supposed 'wisdom' of it. It appears pseudo-positive to me.
(11-06-2015, 01:53 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you can show interest toward the entity and try to understand it's motives and try conversing with it.

Does not mean you'll get answers but it's a way to show love that the entity will probably reject and dislike (don't do it with the mindset of wanting the entity to dislike it though)

I had a friend who was plagued with one and the entity told me the reasons why it did what it did were not mine to know and my friend expressed at a later time to not wish to get rid of it and desired to let what happens happen.

I dealt with entities myself at different stages of my awakening but wasn't really bothered by it and saw it as a good sign of progress.

Dear Elros Tar-Minyatur,

If I give my unconditional love to it, it will not like it because it actually wants my fear and will simply go away, that is what you mean, right? It does make sense.

I suppose you're right about that being a sign of progress. I mean, people who do not work on themselves spiritually do not have similar problems, no reason to get bothered in that sense. It also makes perfect sense.

May I ask you a question? Have you ever met some entity that looks like, how should I say, like a "octopus"? Who "lands" on top of peoples heads?
Saiyan, I'm glad you figured out how to post.

Yeah, the closer you get to the Light, the more the shadows appear.
(11-06-2015, 02:17 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like this entity capitalized on an energetic charge of fear that was seeded within your mind in the past but which had, until then, mostly been dormant. The effects of this greeting or 'attack' has been likely beneficial to this entity since it has not only stopped your service towards others but has also distorted you further towards fear and can so be empowered by this unusual generation.

This entity is still present with you, like a parasite of sort, its own mind shadowing your own. You may not recognize it as being other than your own self.

It seems likely to me that the idea of such an openness due to positive radiation is something which dwelt within your mind for a long time and slowly over time it gained an energy which would need to manifest in some way sooner or later. This entity must have recognized this and chose to try and draw out that charge for its own benefit, rather than you tapping and releasing it of your own will.

Have you ever done any type of banishing before? Some times it's necessary to make clear the boundaries of your own self and efforts by distinguishing yourself from other entities and asking that they leave your space. If you are familiar with this kind of technique, I would propose its use. If not, I can possible assist with that. I am also a 'master' level in Reiki, Ryoho and Tibetan styles.

Another route to take might be to find the root of that idea that being positive means being open to negative and examine the nature of the supposed 'wisdom' of it. It appears pseudo-positive to me.

Dear Aion,

What you said has resonated within me in some strange way. I have noticed some significant changes in myself since that day, not good changes definitely.

Soon after that experience I have had another, not "strong" like this one, but it still was not pleasant. It involves some, "octopus" like entity which "lands" on peoples heads.
I could post it as well, it won't be a long post like the first one, but I don't wish to bother you or anyone else too much with my problems.

I guess it is kind of logical to me, when you look what happens between people. Usually, "bad" ones suppress "good" ones as soon as they start helping people too much, so I suppose that is the source of that idea, like, as above so below. If that kind of things happens in our physical plane, it makes sense to me that something similar is happening in spiritual plane as well.

Actually no, I'm not familiar with any such ritual. Any info from you would be sincerely appreciated.
(11-06-2015, 02:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Saiyan, I'm glad you figured out how to post.

Yeah, the closer you get to the Light, the more the shadows appear.

Thanks IndigoGeminiWolf Smile

Nothing good doesn't come easy, I suppose..
I have felt and experienced some very similar things. I think the key here is to move these energies through you from working on others, and not "take them on." I know a chiropractor who told me he does Tai Chi daily to move other people's energies out of him. Also, too much empathy and sympathy with your clients may be creating a situation where out of compassion, you identify too much and have a great desire to heal, and subsequently there is not enough focus on your own health and well being in the scenario. To be of service to others also includes the self, else there is separation. 

May I recommend my friend, Kelly Larsen, and her book, Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power. She is a Reiki master among other things, and aside from the extensive spiritual information in it, she has great exercises for cleansing, and dealing with different challenges in the spiritual realms.
(11-06-2015, 02:55 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2015, 02:17 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like this entity capitalized on an energetic charge of fear that was seeded within your mind in the past but which had, until then, mostly been dormant. The effects of this greeting or 'attack' has been likely beneficial to this entity since it has not only stopped your service towards others but has also distorted you further towards fear and can so be empowered by this unusual generation.

Dear Aion,

What you said has resonated within me in some strange way. I have noticed some significant changes in myself since that day, not good changes definitely.

Soon after that experience I have had another, not "strong" like this one, but it still was not pleasant. It involves some, "octopus" like entity which "lands" on peoples heads.
I could post it as well, it won't be a long post like the first one, but I don't wish to bother you or anyone else too much with my problems.

I guess it is kind of logical to me, when you look what happens between people. Usually, "bad" ones suppress "good" ones as soon as they start helping people too much, so I suppose that is the source of that idea, like, as above so below. If that kind of things happens in our physical plane, it makes sense to me that something similar is happening in spiritual plane as well.

Actually no, I'm not familiar with any such ritual. Any info from you would be sincerely appreciated.

I'd describe those entities as being more like jellyfish personally, but I could see an octopus form too. These appear, to me, to me just 'astral fauna', entities of other planes which are like the wildlife of our plane. Some entities have learned to cooperate with or manipulate these other entities. They feed on certain thoughts and energies.

I can't imagine you are a bother as many people here enjoy being able to be of assistance and to experience others.

I would rather remark here that the bad doesn't always suppress the good and there are many occasions whereby the good is gloriously unscathed. I might ask if you feel you might have a bias towards viewing the 'bad' as being more powerful or more easily able to disrupt the good than the good is able to maintain itself? Using metaphors here, of course, since I don't really believe in 'good' and 'bad' per se.

The ritual I am most familiar with is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which is a Golden Dawn ritual. However, I find for myself it is more about choosing a symbol to represent the banishing (for me it is an upright pentagram with a point in the center) and designating your intention clearly, and then creating a visualization of the effectiveness of the banishing.

For example, if I perceive that there is something in my field that is not there by invitation I will imagine it, wherever it might be, sometimes it will be invisible and I can only 'sense' it, but that is enough for me to visualize drawing a pentagram, starting with the bottom left point, in front of the entity which, when complete, is sealed by forcefully 'pushing' (you should be familiar with this from reiki) at the center point of the pentagram, visualizing a corkscrew-like spiral of energy at the center which surrounds and 'captures' the entity like a net. I then collapse the whole net, like a quantum collapse, in to a single point at the center of the pentagram. This is the actual banishing and both insures you 'get it all' but also that the entity returns immediately to the One and its Totality whereby it will be placed in the appropriate dimension according to its vibration.

The whole thing is kind of like a gravity grenade where it basically sucks everything in to the center. The pentagram is a symbol of power which seems to 'lock on' to entities.

Keep in mind, this isn't the sole way to deal with entities, but in my experience there are many distractions and as a healer there will always be many, many calls for your attention and each healer has to find within themselves the proper use and priorities of their powers. For me, I believe the Source, the One Infinite, to be greatly wiser and more compassionate than myself. So it seems sensible to me that rather than try to fumble around to attempt to help every entity that passes by me or attempts to eat me to confer them to the Source itself which always works in perfect accordance with the rest of the universe. Others may choose to spend more time working with each of the many individual entities which can visit each day. I respect that path as well.
(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2015, 01:53 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you can show interest toward the entity and try to understand it's motives and try conversing with it.

Dear Elros Tar-Minyatur,

If I give my unconditional love to it, it will not like it because it actually wants my fear and will simply go away, that is what you mean, right? It does make sense.

I suppose you're right about that being a sign of progress. I mean, people who do not work on themselves spiritually do not have similar problems, no reason to get bothered in that sense. It also makes perfect sense.

May I ask you a question? Have you ever met some entity that looks like, how should I say, like a "octopus"? Who "lands" on top of peoples heads?

Well I advised to do it with the intent of it going away. Love does count, even in a rejected service, maybe not now but I am sure at the right time it will be remembered and be seen as useful. Can be a simple interest in it, or anything up to unconditonally loving it.

I have not given form to entities I've noticed, the one of my friend as per what I have made him perceive of it, was an entity that had focus over many people and we could define it's nature.

Like Aion has mentionned, a banishing can be helpful to create your own space.
There is a lot of useful info on Banishing rituals in this thread, as well as a full explanation on the performance of the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram by myself. (Previously Tan.Rar)

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10980
(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]If I give my unconditional love to it, it will not like it because it actually wants my fear and will simply go away, that is what you mean, right? It does make sense.

Saiyan, that is exactly what I do whenever I find myself having STS contact. I love them, and express gratitude for offering me the opportunity to practice choosing love under difficult circumstances (i.e., thank them for their catalyst). They leave.

After another incident, I was told by my guides to ask God every night for protection the next day at bedtime. They told me a good nightly practice would include a period of thanksgiving, a period of radiating love to the entire Universe, and the request for protection. This was after an incident such as yours.

(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you're right about that being a sign of progress. I mean, people who do not work on themselves spiritually do not have similar problems, no reason to get bothered in that sense. It also makes perfect sense.

People's fear and suffering is these entities' food source. By healing and radiating love, you are threatening their food supply, so if you're getting their attention it means that you are making a real positive impact on this planet.

(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask you a question? Have you ever met some entity that looks like, how should I say, like a "octopus"? Who "lands" on top of peoples heads?

Saiyon, I believe I have experienced exactly what you describe. Here are my notes from this event:

Quote:I wanted to cleanse my energy, so I sat down to meditate. I was guided to find any red or yellow energy inside myself and spiral it upwards and out of the top of my head. This turned out to be very powerful, and I felt immediate changes. Sometimes pieces of energy that I was trying to move up would resist, and I actually had to expend mental effort to move them. Finally, I found a blob of black energy in my head, slightly larger than a large grapefruit. It was shiny, as if moist - the texture of a leech. When I tried to move it, I found that it was hanging on by "tentacles" that reached deep into my brain. Pulling it away just stretched the tentacles. As I did this, it actually hissed at me, "you will get nowhere, motherf****r!" which surprised me. I asked a friend/guide to help, and she told me to keep pulling at it until it let go like a tick; she also began pulling on it herself, and it finally released. When I asked where such mean octopuses come from, she said that it was my own energy of a particular kind. When enough of it gathers together, it acquires a sort of consciousness -- it is in the nature of life energy to do so. It was not really an octopus, she said -- just a blob of energy hanging on to what it can. What will happen to it now that I pushed it out of my energy field, I asked? I was told that it would dissipate and return to the overall ocean of energy -- not really die.
(11-06-2015, 03:19 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I have felt and experienced some very similar things. I think the key here is to move these energies through you from working on others, and not "take them on." I know a chiropractor who told me he does Tai Chi daily to move other people's energies out of him. Also, too much empathy and sympathy with your clients may be creating a situation where out of compassion, you identify too much and have a great desire to heal, and subsequently there is not enough focus on your own health and well being in the scenario. To be of service to others also includes the self, else there is separation. 

May I recommend my friend, Kelly Larsen, and her book, Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power. She is a Reiki master among other things, and aside from the extensive spiritual information in it, she has great exercises for cleansing, and dealing with different challenges in the spiritual realms.

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your recommendation, I'll try to find that book, sounds like it could be rather useful.

I can say you are definitely right. I have that "problem" whole my life, taking care of everyone and everything else, while neglecting myself and my own needs. A "problem" that can surely make a lot of trouble for anyone who works with energies, especially when working with other-selves energy fields. STO is STA, that is something to have in mind for sure.

I like what I hear from you, that Tai Chi is good for releasing unwanted energies, sinse for a couple of weeks now I'm trying to find a good Tai Chi teacher in my country and to start practising it. I'm also thinking about starting Chi Qong as well. It seems to me that Tai Chi and Chi Qong would be excellent to practice alongside with Reiki.

Thank you for your input dear one...
Aion Wrote:I'd describe those entities as being more like jellyfish personally, but I could see an octopus form too. These appear, to me, to me just 'astral fauna', entities of other planes which are like the wildlife of our plane. Some entities have learned to cooperate with or manipulate these other entities. They feed on certain thoughts and energies.

I can't imagine you are a bother as many people here enjoy being able to be of assistance and to experience others.

I would rather remark here that the bad doesn't always suppress the good and there are many occasions whereby the good is gloriously unscathed. I might ask if you feel you might have a bias towards viewing the 'bad' as being more powerful or more easily able to disrupt the good than the good is able to maintain itself? Using metaphors here, of course, since I don't really believe in 'good' and 'bad' per se.

The ritual I am most familiar with is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which is a Golden Dawn ritual. However, I find for myself it is more about choosing a symbol to represent the banishing (for me it is an upright pentagram with a point in the center) and designating your intention clearly, and then creating a visualization of the effectiveness of the banishing.

For example, if I perceive that there is something in my field that is not there by invitation I will imagine it, wherever it might be, sometimes it will be invisible and I can only 'sense' it, but that is enough for me to visualize drawing a pentagram, starting with the bottom left point, in front of the entity which, when complete, is sealed by forcefully 'pushing' (you should be familiar with this from reiki) at the center point of the pentagram, visualizing a corkscrew-like spiral of energy at the center which surrounds and 'captures' the entity like a net. I then collapse the whole net, like a quantum collapse, in to a single point at the center of the pentagram. This is the actual banishing and both insures you 'get it all' but also that the entity returns immediately to the One and its Totality whereby it will be placed in the appropriate dimension according to its vibration.

The whole thing is kind of like a gravity grenade where it basically sucks everything in to the center. The pentagram is a symbol of power which seems to 'lock on' to entities.

Keep in mind, this isn't the sole way to deal with entities, but in my experience there are many distractions and as a healer there will always be many, many calls for your attention and each healer has to find within themselves the proper use and priorities of their powers. For me, I believe the Source, the One Infinite, to be greatly wiser and more compassionate than myself. So it seems sensible to me that rather than try to fumble around to attempt to help every entity that passes by me or attempts to eat me to confer them to the Source itself which always works in perfect accordance with the rest of the universe. Others may choose to spend more time working with each of the many individual entities which can visit each day. I respect that path as well.

Dear Aion,

Yes, I agree with you, it looked more like a jellyfish than an octopus, but I couldn't remember that word, English is not my native language Smile

After perceiving that entity, I looked online to see if there are some informations concerning them. What I found was rather interesting. They were mentioned in two places:

1. in Gnostic teachings, they are seen as Yaldabaoths minions, creatures with limited awareness (like you sad, astral fauna or wildlife), who "land" on top of peoples heads, blocking peoples 7. energy center, thereby blocking contact with higher planes, with your higher self and with infinity.

2. I also read one interview with some powerful shaman from Zulu tribe, and he sad that those entities are here longer than humans, and that they are under control of Reptilians, something along the line of them being the "weakest", most simple part of the "Reptilian army", so to speak.

Both sources agreed that they are "tools" for inducing negative energies in people, mostly fear, which they then transfer to their "masters" to feed on. Interesting ideas.

I do not see "bad" being more powerfull than "good", but maybe I could say that they can operate more freely, which gives them a little bit of advantage, if that makes any sense Smile

Thank you for these informations concerning banishing entities, I really appreciate your help/advise. I'll give it a try and see how it works for me.

Kind regards dear Aion.
(11-06-2015, 04:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]If I give my unconditional love to it, it will not like it because it actually wants my fear and will simply go away, that is what you mean, right? It does make sense.

Saiyan, that is exactly what I do whenever I find myself having STS contact.  I love them, and express gratitude for offering me the opportunity to practice choosing love under difficult circumstances (i.e., thank them for their catalyst).  They leave.

After another incident, I was told by my guides to ask God every night for protection the next day at bedtime.  They told me a good nightly practice would include a period of thanksgiving, a period of radiating love to the entire Universe, and the request for protection.  This was after an incident such as yours.

(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you're right about that being a sign of progress. I mean, people who do not work on themselves spiritually do not have similar problems, no reason to get bothered in that sense. It also makes perfect sense.

People's fear and suffering is these entities' food source.  By healing and radiating love, you are threatening their food supply, so if you're getting their attention it means that you are making a real positive impact on this planet.  

(11-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask you a question? Have you ever met some entity that looks like, how should I say, like a "octopus"? Who "lands" on top of peoples heads?

Saiyon, I believe I have experienced exactly what you describe.  Here are my notes from this event:

Quote:I wanted to cleanse my energy, so I sat down to meditate.  I was guided to find any red or yellow energy inside myself and spiral it upwards and out of the top of my head.  This turned out to be very powerful, and I felt immediate changes.  Sometimes pieces of energy that I was trying to move up would resist, and I actually had to expend mental effort to move them.  Finally, I found a blob of black energy in my head, slightly larger than a large grapefruit.  It was shiny, as if moist - the texture of a leech.  When I tried to move it, I found that it was hanging on by "tentacles" that reached deep into my brain.  Pulling it away just stretched the tentacles.  As I did this, it actually hissed at me, "you will get nowhere, motherf****r!" which surprised me.  I asked a friend/guide to help, and she told me to keep pulling at it until it let go like a tick; she also began pulling on it herself, and it finally released.  When I asked where such mean octopuses come from, she said that it was my own energy of a particular kind.  When enough of it gathers together, it acquires a sort of consciousness -- it is in the nature of life energy to do so.  It was not really an octopus, she said -- just a blob of energy hanging on to what it can.  What will happen to it now that I pushed it out of my energy field, I asked?  I was told that it would dissipate and return to the overall ocean of energy -- not really die.

Dear Stranger,

That sounds exactly like the entity that I have perceived. The only difference is that I've perceived it in the moment it was lashing on to me, haven't "seen" it since then, but I'm pretty sure it is still there, unfortunately. To avoid making a long post by telling the whole story, I'll just say that I was with a former friend of mine who was affected by some "negative energies". My speculations were later confirmed by a man, who I think is the most "powerful" healer in our country. He said, after he cleared him, that he had three entities attached to him. Anyway, one night, that friend crashed at my place, and around 5am, sharp pain in my head woke me up. With open eyes I couldn't "see" anything, but when I closed my eyes, in my minds eye I saw that jellyfish like creature going from that friend of mine towards me. As it got to me, it entered its tentacles in my head/brain, which could be felt like a real physical pain.

I tried to explain to myself that it was just another silly dream, but it has made some distortions to my personality that took me a lot of time to fix. It's stil a work in progress.
And then when that healer confirmed my suspicions, well, let's just say, I thoroughly examine every "bad dream" since then Smile

Thank you for sharing your experience with this entity. I'm glad that you got rid of it.

It seems that unconditional love is a solution to a lot of "spiritual problems".

Best wishes to you, my friend..
I, personally, do not see this advantage although many people claim it is there. I have explored polarization in both directions. However, I see the apparent 'freedom' of the negative path as coming with its own stipulations and restrictions. My point here is to be careful you're not unintentionally pronouncing powerlessness to yourself. The more you feel vulnerable the more room there is for infringement.

I would say there are probably entities of that type which have not fallen under the control of some other entity but it also seems like the 'species' itself has been enslaved to some degree. I feel compassion towards them, I think they are not self aware enough to realize the manipulations. Perhaps they can be helped.

Also, I practice Chi Gung with my Reiki practice, it is a great complement to the system and indeed is a powerful tool for empowering your Reiki abilities. I have actually been developing a method of 'Reiki Chi Gung' where you do Chi Gung using Reiki energies.
Oh, also, I could also possibly assist with the process of clearing yourself of entities, if you find you are having difficulties yourself. I do know how to do Banishing for others.
(11-07-2015, 12:59 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I, personally, do not see this advantage although many people claim it is there. I have explored polarization in both directions. However, I see the apparent 'freedom' of the negative path as coming with its own stipulations and restrictions. My point here is to be careful you're not unintentionally pronouncing powerlessness to yourself. The more you feel vulnerable the more room there is for infringement.

I would say there are probably entities of that type which have not fallen under the control of some other entity but it also seems like the 'species' itself has been enslaved to some degree. I feel compassion towards them, I think they are not self aware enough to realize the manipulations. Perhaps they can be helped.

Also, I practice Chi Gung with my Reiki practice, it is a great complement to the system and indeed is a powerful tool for empowering your Reiki abilities. I have actually been developing a method of 'Reiki Chi Gung' where you do Chi Gung using Reiki energies.

----

Oh, also, I could also possibly assist with the process of clearing yourself of entities, if you find you are having difficulties yourself. I do know how to do Banishing for others.

Dear Aion,

Thank you in advance for you help in Banishing entities. I have to first try it myself, as I always try to do everything on my own (which doesn't always end up good), and if it turns out that I can not do it myself, I'll feel free to contact you and ask for your assistance Smile

"My point here is to be careful you're not unintentionally pronouncing powerlessness to yourself. The more you feel vulnerable the more room there is for infringement." You've said this perfectly, this is something I have to keep in mind, always.

I really like and respect your view of these guys, and the thought of helping them. Indeed, they seem to be "victims" of someone/something more powerful then they are, and helping them seems like the right thing to do.

Excellent about your "experimenting" with Reiki and Chi Gung, it would be nice to experience that energy in person Smile

King regards, dear Aion...
(11-09-2015, 06:19 AM)Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2015, 12:59 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I, personally, do not see this advantage although many people claim it is there. I have explored polarization in both directions. However, I see the apparent 'freedom' of the negative path as coming with its own stipulations and restrictions. My point here is to be careful you're not unintentionally pronouncing powerlessness to yourself. The more you feel vulnerable the more room there is for infringement.

----

Dear Aion,

Thank you in advance for you help in Banishing entities. I have to first try it myself, as I always try to do everything on my own (which doesn't always end up good), and if it turns out that I can not do it myself, I'll feel free to contact you and ask for your assistance Smile

"My point here is to be careful you're not unintentionally pronouncing powerlessness to yourself. The more you feel vulnerable the more room there is for infringement." You've said this perfectly, this is something I have to keep in mind, always.

I really like and respect your view of these guys, and the thought of helping them. Indeed, they seem to be "victims" of someone/something more powerful then they are, and helping them seems like the right thing to do.

Excellent about your "experimenting" with Reiki and Chi Gung, it would be nice to experience that energy in person Smile

King regards, dear Aion...

There is always some way to be a service, you just have to find it sometimes. Best of luck in your endeavours, friend.
I have had shadow entities approach me, but when I radiate loving thoughts and feelings, they almost always go away. A friend of mine asked to help with a negative entity in his basement recently, and with just emanating love and light, i was able to send the entity home where it can be loved again. I think we should all view "negative" entities in a different manner. We all have our darker moments where we consider the worst, and feel dark feelings and we consciously seek a service to others path, and those of us that seek the self, deal with shadow entities in a much different manner, to learn and to share experience. Sure they set out to harm service to others entities, but we must not forget that in the moment there is love. We are all one, as individual practitioners, coven members or just scholars, we are all interconnected in an infinite undefinable way, so taking the time to truly send love to all entities who have harmed who we loved or ourselves is not only sending love to the all, but also allowing these entities to consider and option on pursuing a positive path. Any and every motion towards positivity can only lead to more positivity and reconsideration of darkness and unbalanced karma.