Bring4th

Full Version: Radiate Like a Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like to imagine I am a star, and my heart is broadcasting light and love.
Probably nothing new, but it helps me when my heart aches,
seeing my light giving life to my solar system.

I imagine I could be a star at another level, so it's a way of connecting
to this other level.
*Being* a star feels safe.
(11-08-2015, 07:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine I could be a star at another level, so it's a way of connecting
to this other level.

1.7 Ra: You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
I understand. Though being a star is my favorite at the moment.
(11-08-2015, 07:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]1.7 Ra: You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Yes, all of this and being a Star "right now" is a key point. Time it self, in my perception, is one of the greatest and most awesome distortions for learning and experiencing. Take advantage of being so close to the moment right now and take time to experience things as deeply as you can because there is no better time to do it. The memory you now have of reading that previous sentence will never be as awesome as the moment you actually were reading that sentence. As your higher self when you look back at an experience it will not be the same because your perception has changed. Just like a moment of wonder and amazement you felt as a child, remembering it or even watching a child have it will never be the same as when you were in that moment.
I am an infinite point of consciousness. Infinity flows around me. I could reach out and touch it, but it would be too intense for my physical body to handle.

I don't know what it's like being responsible for billions of mind/body/spirit complexes. Perhaps that's what angels are for, to regulate the energy patterns, and keep everything in balance.

Remembering I'm a star makes me feel at peace. But it's hard to remember, and sometimes hard to get into that state.
(11-09-2015, 06:48 PM)Kel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2015, 07:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]1.7 Ra: You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Yes, all of this and being a Star "right now" is a key point.  Time it self, in my perception, is one of the greatest and most awesome distortions for learning and experiencing.  Take advantage of being so close to the moment right now and take time to experience things as deeply as you can because there is no better time to do it.  The memory you now have of reading that previous sentence will never be as awesome as the moment you actually were reading that sentence.  As your higher self when you look back at an experience it will not be the same because your perception has changed.   Just like a moment of wonder and amazement you felt as a child, remembering it or even watching a child have it will never be the same as when you were in that moment.

It  took 2 readings of what you wrote for it to sink in, separated by an hour or so. So looking to the past is never as awesome as the present.

Well I can't seem to get that feeling of infinite love like I used to.
Shine bright other self, for we are all emanating now more than ever. Smile
I think of dying and going dim, and then something happens that changes my mind and gives me hope. Even more rarely, joy.
Death is nothing but a completion of your current incarnations service. Allow your light to universal, and infinite. Realize your potential, and your path will become apparent