Bring4th

Full Version: On alternative names and jobs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems that my decision to change to Hototo or Not sure from Betty has garnered attention mostly from the Radio community and not as much from the other communities so, I wager I'll simply restart my Hototo name and let this one slide into obscurity on its own.

But, since there is enough reason to keep this one going I'll lay out roughly where I am.

I'm in a place where I'd have to slowly find an actual house to live in as the apartment I am in is starting to be too small, I am categorically unemployable, and I'm looking at rough estimates of 100kā‚¬costs in the next 3 months before I plateou out and am able to survive comfortably on my own in my new house, should I actually go for having a house.

I disconnected from most of my relationships a few years back when it became obvious that I'm the 99th wheel. So in my personal life I'm feeling somewhat alone and separated so this contributes to the entirely unemployable status as well as the large financial investment I have coming in my own living. However it seems I will not be able to, despite my best efforts, garner enough to move to live on my own, and not in this "apartment building"™, which to me seems more like a dog house.

So, seeing as I've decided to keep this name up but most likely slide out of it slowly, though this is still undecided, and I've decided to focus on the androgynous blesser form instead of the gendered one as the one I currently have, for example. We come to the topic of, well, this topic.

Does any of my fellow spiritual seekers have an idea of how I should go about gathering this equity. My current equity is around 200 euros. Feedback is appreciated.

So now will go with Hototo, Hkelukka, Not Sure, Bourbon Betty, (I've heard Gaston be used to reference me.), and will update if I think of more, I'm sure there are.
PS: Currently loaning me money will count as taxable income.
To keep everyone up to date with this, It seems someone from this group did send me money, and that it got cought in the finnish border guards since they can't find "the school" that it is transferred under, far as I know of. I'm on this but would appreciate an idea of how to make this all legal and what not.