Bring4th

Full Version: Prayer To The Willing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings sisters and brothers, 

For a few years now, I have felt pretty much disconnected from my Spiritual support-system, but I have come to the realization that I haven't asked for their help for just as long.

Over the weekend I came to the decision that I want ( perhaps need ) to ask for this help on a daily basis.

And so I have just typed a simple prayer that I intend to ask every day and see if this makes any difference.

The prayer is as follows:

Prayer to the willing

To my guides, Social-Memory-Complex and my Higher-Self...

Help me remember why I am here

Help me achieve clarity of purpose

Help me achieve my life's mission

Help me release from pain, suffering and frustration

Help me find peace of mind and a compassionate heart

Help me achieve a positive balance between my Souls

Protect me from physical, emotional and mental harm

I'll reply to this thread after a week or two and let you all know if this makes a difference.

L & L 

Jim    
Good luck, Jim. Look forward to hearing your results. BigSmile
(11-09-2015, 11:20 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Over the weekend I came to the decision that I want ( perhaps need ) to ask for this help on a daily basis.

I think the essence of positive assistance is that they are willing to help those who are willing to help themselves.  In doing so, they recognise the sovereignty of one individual to another; and that there is fundamental equality between all entities.  To attempt to do the work for another self, or try to learn for them, would not only be fruitless, but an overexpression of overresponsibility.  

With that caveat, there is an extraordinary amount of help available, for those who are willing to recognise it, and also interface with it in the most appropriate manner.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The uniqueness of this situation is not the lack of friends, for this, as all entities, has its guides or angelic presences and, due to polarization, teachers and friends also.

Requests, framed properly, and done with the full intention of following through on whatever comes through (that is, decoding and living the experience that results) will enable many potentials to be activated.

Dreams (and the after-sleep state) present the most obvious examples of reprogramming one's life trajectory and/or ongoing blockages.  
Hello Jim, I hope you don't mind my thoughts on your prayer.  I always feel it's better to share than not.  Please only take what resonates and is helpful forget the rest.  What works for me may not necessarily work for you.  We are all very Unique!

You may want to re-phrase your prayer in such a way as to be standing in your Light/Power like a positive affirmation style request.

Help me remember why I am here:
I am open and ready to stand in my Light. I ask for your assistance and direction to show me the way.
You will remember why you are here when you connect with the Light within yourself.

Help me achieve clarity of purpose:

As I am now standing in My Light, my vision of who I Truly am clarifies and the purpose for which I am here at this time reveals itself to me through the Light within me.

Help me achieve my life's mission:

I am ready to discover and know if there is a specific mission that I need to know the specific details of. May they be revealed to me from the depths of my Being. Sometimes a mission is not so much 'specific' and yet you can raise your vibration and in so doing, you help not only yourself, but the world benefits too.

Help me release from pain, suffering and frustration:

Unfortunately pain and frustration represent the catalysts we need for personal growth. The prayer should be to ask for strength to pass through them and to be shown what you can learn from them.

Help me find peace of mind and a compassionate heart:
Affirm your compassionate heart, it is already within you and find that peace which is waiting to be acknowledged.

Help me achieve a positive balance between my Souls:

With the help of my Guides, My Higher Self and social memory complex, I walk toward my goal in achieving positive balance between my Souls.

Protect me from physical, emotional and mental harm:
Lead me through and away from harm, I am Protected and strong.

It is in your 'beliefs' that you will receive what you ask. Believe in your Self. All the answers lie within you.
Greetings sisters and brothers, 

Apologies for the delay in providing this update, but I've been rather distracted by life.

At the time of writing this post, I was in a relatively desperate state.

I was confused by what was occurring and did not know which way to turn for progress.

And trying this prayer for a couple of weeks seemed to get me no-where and I soon abandoned it.   

Then I came upon a post by Tanner, describing how long-term negative-greetings attempt to convince you that their thoughts are yours and you've become something you're not.

I have come to the conclusion that the reason for this recent horrible state was indeed caused by a most insidious prolonged negative-greeting.

But, I've caught them out before it went too far and the relief and catharsis are profound.

Another reason to ask for assistance is a response to Q'uo's advice to me that I brought with me all that I need but I must ask for it daily.

And so here we are, the greetings have virtually disappeared for the last few weeks but I have recently got into the habit of asking my higher-self to protect / teach / heal me in my sleep when I go to bed and my dreams are starting to become quiet vivid again.

I'm getting back into the groove of integrating my dream-time consciousness with my waking-consciousness.

So I'm getting some where, not where I want to be quite yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Wink

L & L 

Jim

I like this prayer a lot and i think it will be really helpful!

@enyiah
Although i can see your helpful intention in stating a better "affirmation" i think you're mixing things up a little. I think this is not supposed to be an affirmation meant to change one's beliefs.

I think it is rather something different:
There are many helpful entities, especially our higher selves, which just wait to help.
They are respecting our free will however under all circumstances.
This would mean, they cannot help unless they are being asked.
Another important aspect would be, in asking for help, we acknowledge in humbleness the fact than we in our human form and within our ego are not almighty, no in possesion of highest wisdom and so on.

So this is also confessing the willingness to let the ego step back and let our higher intelligence assist us.
In that regard centering the prayer around the power of oneself would have an opposite effect in my opinion.

And i'm not even speaking of my perceived futility of affirmations in general (not speaking of exceptions)...

In my experience intention, allowing, deciding and asking for help are probably the most powerful tools on the spiritual path.