Bring4th

Full Version: The Laws Summated & Differentiated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Is anyone able to list the laws?
as many as one is able to whilst preferably maintaining an order:
prioritized upon referential-distortion [if this is indeed an appropriate categorizing]?

excellence has come from this message board

thank you all for your work & cooperation

infinite blessings
love love

xx
x
These are all the universal laws that Ra mentions.

The Law of One - All things in Creation are one.
From session one of the Ra material: "That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity.

(...)

You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

The Law of Light - only mentioned once in session 3.
"Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One."
From the quote above, I can only guess it means that those who are actively polarizing positively will attempt to bring knowledge of the Law of One into their consciousness. (However, Ra also said that it's not necessary to be aware of the Law of One in order to graduate.)

The Law of Foreverness - again only mentioned in session 3.
"Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness."
Maybe it means that those with conscious knowledge of the Law of One (those in 6th density) will move towards 7th density, seeking to be one with the Creator.

The Law of Confusion/Law of Free Will - The free will of an entity should not be abridged.
Dictionary definition of abridge:
"1. to shorten by omissions while retaining the basic contents: to abridge a reference book.
2. to reduce or lessen in duration, scope, authority, etc.; diminish; curtail: to abridge a visit; to abridge one's freedom.
3. to deprive; cut off."
From session three of the Ra material: "There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will."

If you try to stop the natural flow of interaction between yourself and another to forcefully interject your own material in an attempt to lead the one you're interacting with down a certain path, you're abridging their free will. In the case of contact with beings like Q'uo and Ra, it means they should avoid direct interaction in our every day experiences as it would hinder our learning process, which we bring about with our will. Here's an example with Q'uo.

Q'uo July 19, 1990: "I am Q’uo, and I greet you in the love and the light of the infinite One. If you will pardon us, before we begin, we will chastise this instrument, realizing that this runs close to the Law of Confusion, but we shall have a much more difficult time using this instrument because it has allowed a level of pain to exist over many hours, which is a natural and survival-oriented blockage of energy in the red-ray center to deal with pain the physical vehicle is not intended to sustain."

The Law of Service - My guess/interpretation: Entities must answer other selves' calls for service in order to continue with their spiritual evolution.
From session seven of the Ra material: "We are fortunate that the Law of Service squares the desires of those who call. Otherwise, we would have no beingness in this time/space at this present continuum of the illusion."

The Law of Squares - Very closely tied in with the Law of Service, it means that the more entities on a planet calling for service, the more powerful the call will be to those who are able/willing, by the Law of Service, to answer. Specifically, for every entity that calls, the power of the call is squared from what it was before. So, if one entity calls, the planet has a call for service. If two call, it's as powerful as two squared. If three call, it's 2 squared plus 3 squared, etc.
From session seven of the Ra material: "Questioner: If only ten entities on earth required your services how would you compute their calling by using this square method?
Ra: I am Ra. We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

Questioner: What would be the result of this calculation?
Ra: I am Ra. The result is difficult to transmit. It is 1,012, approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism."

The Law of Responsibility - Mostly defined by the questioner in the March 1991 Q'uo channeling session.
From session 22 of the Ra material: "By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density."
From the March 1991 Q'uo session: "Group question: The question this afternoon is: From the Ra contact we learned that there was a price to pay for each service-to-others opportunity that was in a direct ratio: the greater the purity of the desired service, the greater was the price to pay for it. As a related principle, we also learned in the Ra contact that the use of any gadget to enhance evolution, such as meditating in a pyramid or using biofeedback equipment to deepen the meditative state, or using marijuana to enhance the perspective, necessitated the seeker’s use of the enhanced evolution for greater service to others, or the use of the gadget would become negative. This is the Law of Responsibility."

Also from session 60 of the Ra material: "...when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching."

My interpretation is: You are responsible for your actions once you awaken. Once you're aware of your, as Q'uo would say, faculties of willpower, you're responsible for the way you use them.

The Law of Love - My guess/interpretation: The principle that must be embraced by third density entities attempting to move into fourth density positive.
From session nine of the Ra material: "Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love."

I think this would be a good question for Q'uo. They would obviously be able to answer much more thoroughly. Perhaps we can submit it to be asked! Smile
thank you very much

further Q: "Ra: I am Ra. We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square."

does anyone know what this means?
and how the calculation yields 1012 approx?

thank you for any further findings

peace

xxx
I took a calculator and worked it out. Seems like it actually doesn't add up to 1012. This most likely means I was wrong in interpreting the meaning of the law.

1 call = the ability to do the calculation.
2 * 2 = 4
4 + (3 * 3) = 13
13 + (4 * 4) = 29
29 + (5 * 5) = 54
54 + (6 * 6) = 90
90 + (7 * 7) = 139
139 + (8 * 8) = 203
203 + (9 * 9) = 284
284 + (10 * 10) = 384

Plus, Ra supposedly has problems communicating exact numbers. So factor that in, and it gets kinda fuzzy!

Edit: Aha! B, you posted while I was calculating. It looks like your post offers the info that I couldn't, from some who are more skilled in mathematical problem solving than I am!
Thank you for the replies [the last two being for the other post, but thank you also]

To further this post:
what are the primary laws?
[it would be great to get a prioritized set of distortions]

thank you

xxx
love
not Ra material, but still Law of One:

from Bashar a 5th dimensional
[http://www.bashar.org/]

The 4 Laws of Creation

1) You exist.

I am.

The two words “I am” point to an Absolute Truth: You exist.

It doesn’t say “I was” or “I will be” because past and future are illusions. I AM.

Anything you add after the words “I am” such as I am happy, I am sad, I am rich, I am poor, I am perfect, I am imperfect… These are all illusions that the egoic mind can choose to buy into, or not.

…with one exception. “I am that I am.” This statement is simply saying, “I am what I am.” Nothing else could be true. Existence is itself. Reality is itself. You can’t truly be anything other than what you are, but you can PRETEND and THINK that you are, and thus EXPERIENCE yourself being something you’re not, one of the amazing capabilities provided to us in this illusory world of relativity.

2) The One is the All. The All are the One.

This is a paradox.

There is only the One, the One thing that is, the one “I” that exists.

The “All” are the infinite expressions of the One. The All is not separate from itself for it is the One thing that is. There is no other that the All can be in relationship with.

Note: This does NOT say that everyOne is PART of the All, as if there were many separate yet connected individuals, though this appears to be the case at a certain level. Ultimately, everyone IS the All. Every individual expression you look at IS the entire Universe itself, no matter how large or small. This is one of those truths that boggles the mind.

3) What you put out is what you get back.

The physical world is your mirror.

There is no Reality outside of or separate from you. You are the Source of the universe itself. You are God.

This understanding is reflected in Gandhi’s statement, “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

If you were to look in a mirror and you saw a frown being reflected back to you, it would be silly to try to reach towards the mirror and squeeze the face into a smile. If you want to change the reflection of the frown into a smile, YOU must smile. Once you do, the mirror would have no choice but to automatically reflect a smile back to you.

4) Change is the only constant, except for the first 3 laws.

That’s it. Everything that changes is part of the illusion.

The weather, feelings, physical matter, people, thoughts, opinions, beliefs, wars, celebrations, birth, death. All illusion.

Want a quick way to discern Reality from illusion? Ask yourself if what you’re looking at ever changes.

Does silence ever change? Does noise?

Existence will always exist. It is Real.

Your body won’t always exist. It’s part of the illusion.
First distortion. The law of Free Will.
Second distortion. Love.
Third distortion. Light.