Bring4th

Full Version: The universal tradition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe that a previous world wide civilization existed on earth, which is known as Atlantis. Atlantis had a spiritual tradition which we have inherited in a semi distorted way. This tradition is the universal esoteric path which can be seen in the East as the Tao, Vajriyana Buddhism, Kundalini Yoga, and in the middle east and west as Sufi mysticism, Kabbalah and rosicrucianism. This system of teaching and learning was given by teachers from the stars who came to forfill the calling of those on earth at that time. The mystery schools of the world are the teachings which have been kept in an mostly undistorted or less distorted way than what is normally available to the public, The inner civilizations and the inner plane teachers.

The aspect which are universal seem to be the energy centers, reincarnation, a unified consciousness and planes of exists. Although they may seem to have different aspects i think they are all coming from the same original source, which of course is the creator but in a more direct physical is coming from contact of other worldly beings.

I assume most people already understand this but i think its an easily thing that is forgot and something that is often not fully understood that on earth we are all taking part in different distorted aspects of the same tradition that at heart is only culturally different but in its purest essence is the same.

In our modern age this seems to be coming to the front via the new age movements. Its the same knowledge that is slowly synthesising into what i believe will once more be a universal system of consciousness development , yet still taking care to be adaptable to each individual.