Bring4th

Full Version: Astral Plane Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) what does infringement look like on the astral plane?

2) how does communication occur on the astral plane?

3) can you perceive your helpers while in the astral plane?

4) what energetic transfers become available while in the astral state?

5) is there a time limit/period of expirement for time spent in the astral state of consciousness?

6) who is the most accomplished/well-travelled astral traveller in the history of mankind?  (if that name is public knowledge; if not, the time peiod/cultural setting will suffice).

7) is there 'stuff/knowledge' that you cannot bring back with you, because it is incompatible with the 3d physical brain structure?  hence the feeling that one has 'learnt something', but cannot explain it, or even pinpoint what it is.

/ /

I don't expect definitive (or even clear) answers to these questions.  But the goal of seeking is to make a sincere attempt via all avenues available to one, to increase understanding.

Many thanks.
The astral plane is nothing more than the creative imagination of an individual. You have basically two different steps of astral work, the first being the subconscious viewing of symbols and images in the minds eye at will, the next being the projecting into those symbols/images into what is known as the astral plane. The first can be said to be the astral light or the fabric of the astral plane.

What most people consider to be the astral plane is normally called the etherical plane of existence , although Ra uses different wording and terms for those planes. The idea is dislocating your etheric body temporarily from the physical as a means to explore the physical plane in greater detail, more commonly known as remote viewing. This experience gives rise to the common theme of bouncing off the top of your bedroom roof or floating above the body.

I believe this also be to what Ra calls time/space allowing oneself to explore time in a 3 dimensional fashion. To then give a time limit on projecting into the etheric or astral plane would be some what false since it isn't limited to the standard flow of space/time.

It is possible to contact various beings on those planes and access the hall of records to find out any information one wishes but bringing that information back into the conscious mind will always have distortions in it. Perhaps one of the most famous astral travellers or those who claimed access to the inner plane knowledge or ESP would be Edgar Cayce.

The energetic transfer is possible through the astral light.

Most of this is from direct experience on the astral and from general occult knowledge i have gathered over the years.

I should also say that the Lucid dream and the astral plane are the samething, but first is a local experience and the latter is universal, at least in general terms of perception.
(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]1) what does infringement look like on the astral plane?

Don't know.  Never experienced any clearly identifiable negative beings there.

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]2) how does communication occur on the astral plane?

Either direct mind to mind, or speaking in plain English.  It's actually not either/or because you could be communicating mind to mind but *translating* or interpreting that telepathy as english communication.  It depends what state of consciousness you're viewing it from. You can see things with varying levels of distortion/clarity.

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]3) can you perceive your helpers while in the astral plane?

You often get a sense that someone is helping you out in the background (at least I do) but I have yet to have face to face contact with a guide or guides.  Mostly because most of my astral projections are A) random and B) extremely short and C) happen in the "real time zone" so my consciousness is focusing on physical stuff rather than nonphysical stuff even though it is a nonphysical state.

I once had the plan of getting proof by flying to a nearby gas station or grocery store and memorizing a UPC code on an item shelf or something and then waking up and writing it down and go check. Seems inordinately ambitious now. I barely made to the front door of the house before the projection ended....

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]4) what energetic transfers become available while in the astral state?

I've never experienced astral sex but I've heard it's interesting.

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]5) is there a time limit/period of expirement for time spent in the astral state of consciousness?

Yes. You will be called back for any number of reasons, just like you would if you were dreaming and you had a full bladder, or were hungry, or cold or too hot, or a pet or person touched you or shook you.  A dream is is just a low level astral projection that everyone experiences.  With practice you can stay there longer.  Lucid dreaming is the only method I've gotten to work.  A dream is projected emotional energy as near as I can tell that you are dressing up in 3D astral imagery, and if you want to turn it into an astral projection you have to stop projecting emotion.  Still your mind, and the dream scenery will dissolve, and you will usually find yourself in the room you went to sleep in.

There have been a couple of times I "rolled" out of my body during my sleep, and fell onto the floor, but it felt so real, I thought I had done it physically, and laid back down and went back to sleep only to realize upon awakening "for reals" that I never fell off the bed.  Oftentimes my astral form will feel prickly all over like tons of pins and needles.  

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]6) who is the most accomplished/well-travelled astral traveller in the history of mankind?  (if that name is public knowledge; if not, the time peiod/cultural setting will suffice).

No idea, but Robert Monroe was skilled at it.  As is Robert Bruce. It is an art I definitely want to get better at. The possibilities are endless.

(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]7) is there 'stuff/knowledge' that you cannot bring back with you, because it is incompatible with the 3d physical brain structure?  hence the feeling that one has 'learnt something', but cannot explain it, or even pinpoint what it is.

Yes. You can occasionally feel "more aware" than in physical life but once you're here you can't hold onto it.  And I've often felt something was "downloaded" that I can't consciously access.
How does one even Astral Project?

I would totally run some logic experiments through astral projection if I just had someone explain to me how they do it so I could bridge to doing something similar.
That was explained in my responses already, at least, how I personally do it. There are other ways, which I haven't gotten to work.
(11-16-2015, 05:04 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]That was explained in my responses already, at least, how I personally do it.  There are other ways, which I haven't gotten to work.

Please bold where you explain how since I'm apparently too illiterate to find such explanation :/

The dream part for stilling emotion in dreams sounds helpful but is that your only working method to induce or produce or create an astral projection?  I've tried to lucid dream consistently over the years with typically meh results and one week worth of some progress that went nowhere thanks to life changes screwing up my sleep rhthym...

Is there any other methods?  Can you explain how the entire experience feels or occurs from your observational context or consciousness?

I've had one instance of a dream putting me into an astral projection and it ended with me getting flung across my room (not sure if by self or other but it scared the crud out of me.)  Was hoping there was some way to do so through meditation states.
(11-16-2015, 06:02 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]The dream part for stilling emotion in dreams sounds helpful but is that your only working method to induce or produce or create an astral projection?  I've tried to lucid dream consistently over the years with typically meh results and one week worth of some progress that went nowhere thanks to life changes screwing up my sleep rhthym...

Is there any other methods?  Can you explain how the entire experience feels or occurs from your observational context or consciousness?

I've had one instance of a dream putting me into an astral projection and it ended with me getting flung across my room (not sure if by self or other but it scared the crud out of me.)  Was hoping there was some way to do so through meditation states.

The lucid dream conversion method is the only method I've gotten to work.  Lucid dreaming takes a lot of practice, and I've found it works a lot better if you set your alarm clock to wake up early, after a couple hours of sleep, and then go back to sleep.  You are then far more likely to have a lucid dream. Also, doing reality checks (Am I dreaming?) constantly throughout the waking day helps.

Anyway, a typical experience is: I'm in the middle of a lucid dream, being fascinated by the altered sense of reality.  I know who I am, and what I'm doing.  For me, there is always a bit of indecision about whether to try to convert a lucid dream into an astral projection because it doesn't always work, but it does tend to always end the lucid dream.  So sometimes I won't risk it, because lucid dreaming is so fun.  But when I do, I basically, for lack of better explanation, "will" the dream scenery to dissolve.  It is like a withdrawal of attention and emotional energy which is fueling the subjective dream.  Then I usually get the sensation, gradually, as the dream ends, of laying on the bed I went to sleep in, and my body is in sleep paralysis.  Occasionally when the dream dissolves I'm in a weird position (one time my astral head was connected to my physical head but the rest of my astral was out, as in, my astral feet were pointed toward the ceiling of the room.  I was upside down.) Sometimes you won't have a normal bodily form, you'll just be a point of consciousness, like a balloon. I'm usually intensely focused on keeping my emotions in check (i.e. not getting too excited).

I should mention you can get stuck to your body, which is annoying.  When I find myself in sleep paralysis, how I "exit" is I "roll out".  I just do what feels like a physical barrel roll to the right and bam, I'm usually out, and can walk around, float, whatever. That sounds crazy until your body is in sleep paralysis. Otherwise you would just physically roll out of bed, obviously.  

The experiences are typically short (minutes), and rare (like we're talking months in between).  Lucid dreams are less rare (perhaps at least one a week).  I never voluntarily return to my body.  But when the experience does end, you will again find yourself in sleep paralysis for a couple minutes, until you fully reconnect.

Oftentimes I cannot "see" in the physical sense of the word, but it is like I am "mind sensing" what is around me. Hard to explain.

Also, I try to direct my attention away from my body, because thinking about it can instantly end the experience.
This is all extremely useful!

I.once tried for two hours laying on my bed the Mental Rope version of pulling oneself out of the body via tugging an imaginary rope pulling yourself out of yourself.

The best I managed was when I gave up and turned my head to the right, I moved but my body didnt, as if I turned my head to look right and it happened, but my head didnt move.  'Willing' something is..I understand what you mean, its like how I say I just try to be Pink to surround myself in pink light in meditation.  Its a mode or 'movement' of consciousness interacting, like you can think yourself flying in a dream, you will yourself into the astral planes from the position of the dreamscape.

Thank you!

I'll totally try to barrel roll my way out!  Astral Projection is a dream of mine...  To actually do it would be nearly world shattering for me.
From my perspective any technique will work as long as it:

A) Involves getting into the mind awake/body asleep state (sleep paralysis). This one is hard to approach from a fully awake state, which is why I approach from lucid dreams.

B) Incorporates some sensation of movement.
Yeah i have to agree anagogy, sleep paralysis is the key, once you got that going the rest is easy. You can apply a technique at that point but i never needed to do so. Learning to get into sleep paralysis at will thought, is oh such a difficult one!

Perhaps the easiest method is waking yourself up earlier and going back to sleep, it tends to be able to make you get into sleep paralyse faster, but that doesn't sound like a lasting solution. The only real way for it to work is to be able to relax your physical body without movement to the point of being able to get into that state of awareness without becoming unconscious. I think with general meditative practices or a relaxation practice would help in reaching that state of mind awake and body asleep.
Ride the breath to emptiness in feeling~
Then pop goes my...

Astral body?

I like your idea Anagogy, looking at a bar code. If I eveer succeed I'll let you know.
I've never entered it on purpose though I admittedly haven't tried too hard.  I have had what I would consider some sort of travel though unsure what or where it was too. There have been times where I've floated to other locations yet I'm never actually there as no one notices me.

When I look around,  nothing is as it normally is. All the buildings and people look like this
[Image: Th4H4ZQ1RE.jpg]

That would be the best way to describe what everything looks like. Everything has this glowing outline to it yet is dark on the inside.
Glowing lines with dark filled innards...Sounds like Negative Space (not bad negative, just inverse) as per a description in Hands of Light.
Is astral plane fourth density? Or is part of 3D?

Peace, love and light.
(05-10-2017, 02:53 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Is astral plane fourth density? Or is part of 3D?

Peace, love and light.

There are astral planes in every density, just as there is physicality in every density. There is a physical portion to fourth density and an astral portion of fourth density. As you go up in the densities, however, the difference between time/space and space/time becomes less and less.

The subdensities of every density constitute the vibrational substrate of the environment one inhabits. The lower the subdensity vibration the more physical/tangible things become and the higher the subdensity vibration the more nonphysical and intangible things become. So things fade from the physical into the mental and then into the spiritual. The planes become more and more refined until they approach beingness itself.
(05-10-2017, 02:59 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]There are astral planes in every density, just as there is physicality in every density. There is a physical portion to fourth density and an astral portion of fourth density. As you go up in the densities, however, the difference between time/space and space/time becomes less and less.

The subdensities of every density constitute the vibrational substrate of the environment one inhabits. The lower the subdensity vibration the more physical/tangible things become and the higher the subdensity vibration the more nonphysical and intangible things become. So things fade from the physical into the mental and then into the spiritual. The planes become more and more refined until they approach beingness itself.

Thanks. Now I finally understand this. Density and dimension are not the same concept right? Dimension = environment and Density = environment evolution condition. But simplifing I yet belive that Fourth Density = Eteric Plane. Because in all sources is talked in a body much physical yet.

Here a good description of Fourth Density of the book "Et Contact" (one source closest of the Truth in my humble opinion, including the use of the same terms of Ra, because is a Confederation's Contact):

Quote:Fourth-density Beings

Those in fourth density, which is the next dimension beyond yours, are physical. Like you, they have physical bodies that require sleep and refreshment. However, their physical needs vary widely, and some don’t appear to need food as you know it. Nevertheless, they do depend on the environment for their survival and therefore appreciate its importance. Some are here in part to teach you the importance of proper stewardship of your environment.

They are vulnerable to the same problems of having a physical body that beset you: accidents, sickness, disease, and aging, but their technological and intellectual advancements make it much easier for them to deal with or avoid these things. In addition, those who are also spiritually advanced know how not to create illness. For these reasons, there is little physical suffering in fourth density. Their energy is free to focus on tasks other than survival and physical well-being. Fourth-density beings move quite easily in and out of your dimension by stepping down their vibration and dematerializing and then rematerializing their bodies. They appear to you as they appear in fourth density. However, most cannot take on other forms, as can beings beyond fourth density. When they are in your dimension, they appear solid and real. Many who have seen an
extraterrestrial in this dimension are unable to remember it because it is so shocking. Most lose consciousness or simply block out the experience, and all that remains is a sense of uneasiness and “missing time” that cannot be accounted for.

Most abductions and other contacts with extraterrestrials occur in fourth density, sometimes when the person is in the astral body and sometimes through the use of technology that translates the person’s third-density body into fourth density. It is then translated back again when the contact is over. This is the reverse of how the extraterrestrials contact you in third density. Usually, however, it is easier to contact you while you are in your astral body, so that is the most common
method.

Examples of fourth-density extraterrestrials are those from Zeta Reticuli, including the Greys, the Pleiadians, the Reptilians, some Orions, and some negative Sirians, although there are many  other fourth-density races involved with you now. Many extraterrestrial races have members in a number of different densities, not just one. The Pleiadians, for instance, have counterparts in fifth density and beyond, but the majority of those contacting you now are fourth density. Those in higher densities are beings who have simply been around longer and now work to guide those in lower densities. Most of those we call higher density Pleiadians, for example, are drawn to guiding
lower density Pleiadians because of strong ties formed with the Pleiades during their earlier evolution.

The fourth density is an etheric world to you, but a very real one to fourth-density beings. When you travel there in your astral body, it seems real to you, too, but on your return any memories seem unreal—like a dream. This is why you often doubt the reality of your experiences there: fourth density does not seem real from the standpoint of third density. Fourth-density beings feel the same way about third density after returning from it—the experience feels dreamlike. The difference is that they understand that other dimensions are real even if they don’t seem real.

Peace, love and light.
(05-10-2017, 03:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Now I finally understand this. Density and dimension are not the same concept right? Dimension = environment and Density = environment evolution condition. But simplifing I yet belive that Fourth Density = Eteric Plane. Because in all sources is talked in a body much physical yet.

Density = The ray you are consciously identified with. Since we are presently 3rd density, we are identified with yellow ray, thus, we see all the other rays through the interpretative lens of yellow ray (these interpretations constitute the subdensities of true color yellow or 3rd density).

Dimension = Whatever geometric space you are presently inhabiting (though Ra occasionally used it interchangeably with density).

Ray = The archetypal vibrational light energies of the Logos that make up everything.

Physical fourth density matter would appear as an etheric matter to us (something inbetween physical and nonphysical). But they also have the ability to lower their vibration to where you would perceive them just as solid as any other 3rd density matter. Happens all the time with alien contact/abductions. But on their native physical plane, they seem very solid to one another. But keep in mind all the different types of matter we experience in our 3rd density. They have just as much variety of matter in their realm.
_______
(05-10-2017, 03:32 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Density = The ray you are consciously identified with. Since we are presently 3rd density, we are identified with yellow ray, thus, we see all the other rays through the interpretative lens of yellow ray (these interpretations constitute the subdensities of true color yellow or 3rd density).

Dimension = Whatever geometric space you are presently inhabiting (though Ra occasionally used it interchangeably with density).

Ray = The archetypal vibrational light energies of the Logos that make up everything.

Very good explanation. This Logos is the Solar Logos?

(05-10-2017, 03:32 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Physical fourth density matter would appear as an etheric matter to us (something inbetween physical and nonphysical). But they also have the ability to lower their vibration to where you would perceive them just as solid as any other 3rd density matter. Happens all the time with alien contact/abductions. But on their native physical plane, they seem very solid to one another. But keep in mind all the different types of matter we experience in our 3rd density. They have just as much variety of matter in their realm.

The SAME thing of the text that I posted above in my edited answer. BigSmile

Peace, love and light.
(05-10-2017, 03:42 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Very good explanation. This Logos is the Solar Logos?

The Source, the great Central Sun. Everything else is a refinement (a subset) of its infinite light.

(05-10-2017, 03:42 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]The SAME thing of the text that I posted above in my edited answer.

Haha, I swear I didn't read it before answering. But it is quite accurate. I might have to read this book.
(05-10-2017, 03:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The Source, the great Central Sun. Everything else is a refinement (a subset) of its infinite light.

Thanks a lot brother.

(05-10-2017, 03:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I swear I didn't read it before answering. But it is quite accurate. I might have to read this book.

BigSmile This book is excellent and was made to Wanderers. I really recommend.

Peace, love and light.
(05-10-2017, 03:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Now I finally understand this. Density and dimension are not the same concept right?

Quote:Density: Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in seven levels, though each level has sublevels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception of orientation in relation to other realities.

Dimension: Dimension refers to one's location in space/time rather than a person's vibrational frequency (density). Webster defines "dimension" as: "Magnitude measured in a particular direction, specifically length, breadth, thickness or time." There are an infinite number of dimensions existing within a given density or vibrational frequency.

From the book "Prism of Lyra".

Peace, love and light.
Draja Mickaharic - Practice of Magic, 1995 about astral projection

https://concen.org/content/draja-mickaha...collection

Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/h...metics.pdf

cant comment on any of the questions have no experience of it but have read a lot ,i recommend this 2 authors i believe you ll find all the answers and more in them....
(11-15-2015, 08:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]1) what does infringement look like on the astral plane?

2) how does communication occur on the astral plane?

3) can you perceive your helpers while in the astral plane?

4) what energetic transfers become available while in the astral state?

5) is there a time limit/period of expirement for time spent in the astral state of consciousness?

6) who is the most accomplished/well-travelled astral traveller in the history of mankind?  (if that name is public knowledge; if not, the time peiod/cultural setting will suffice).

7) is there 'stuff/knowledge' that you cannot bring back with you, because it is incompatible with the 3d physical brain structure?  hence the feeling that one has 'learnt something', but cannot explain it, or even pinpoint what it is.

/ /

I don't expect definitive (or even clear) answers to these questions.  But the goal of seeking is to make a sincere attempt via all avenues available to one, to increase understanding.

Many thanks.

OMNEC ONEC is from astral plane, she describes the life in astral plane in her first book, I think you can find answers  there

http://omnec-onec.com/
http://shop.omnec-onec.com/product/the-v...n-trilogy/
http://shop.omnec-onec.com/product/simpl...love-book/
(11-16-2015, 03:54 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]How does one even Astral Project?

I would totally run some logic experiments through astral projection if I just had someone explain to me how they do it so I could bridge to doing something similar.
.     I just got started here, so I am not yet up to speed on the Ra materials or anything, but I have been Astral Projecting for more than 20 years. Everyone has a different paradigm, and there is no 'One True', but for me, I recognize that my developing Chakras are the spiritual organs of my spiritual body, usually overlapping my physical body. Astral Projection is learning to un-overlap them temporarily, transfer your consciousness into your spiritual body, and go flying around to perceive things.
.     So, I cleanse and charge-up my chakras. Then I take in an amazing amount of sky-energy, and 'blow' it out of my Solar Plexus Chakra. In my mind's eye, I see it become a cloud above my face-up, sleeping physical body. I use a skill called 're-centering' to move the line of my Developing Chakras up into that cloud, and the cloud is pulled in to become an idealized dupicate of my physical body, looking down into my eyes as it hovers above me. I re-center my glowing golden consciousness from my physical head into the spiritual body head, and look down at my sleeping body, releasing my mind's eye to begin seeing psychically and directly, making sure that the silver cord connecting my spiritual body's navel to my physical body's Solar Plexus is in place. And then I fly out and go look at whatever I am interested in at that point. When I'm done, I come back, hover over my body, re-center my consciousness into my physical head, and let everything else re-combine.
.     When I wake up, I get up and write down everything that I remember having happened.