Bring4th

Full Version: 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 33 36 39 42...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess what.

369, right? So.  Plus 3 infinitely results in 369 repeating endlessly.  Least if you numerology-ize the mathematics.

3, 6, 9, 12 (1+2=3), 15 (1+5=6), 18 (1+8=9), 21 (2+1=3), 24 (6), 27 (9), 30 (3), 33 (6), 36 (9), 39 (3+9=12;1+2=3), 42 (6), 45 (9).

Need I ask if infinity is a sign of intelligence?

Also, Pi is apparently some -babbles off about 'Hydrogen Atom Quantum State Ratio Pattern'- and is apparently part of the fabric of f`/\!%@ reality, whoo!

Who would've thunk.  I have a feeling my Fringe Mathematician career will end gloriously in digits of Infinity...  Math is the underlying patterns of not just the laws of physics, but the irrational numbers underline the aspects and manifestations of the laws of freakin physiiics!  In further devious and hidden ways.

Reality is LITERALLY A PUZZLE, of Math!  In a...abstract sense.

Its like being given a computer game and having no input beyond some contextual clues (senses) and being tasked with discovering how the game works, and either accept its manners or control them (Or both or none) and the only ways to do that is with.
What?  How many Billions of years for humanity just to discover its Hydrogen Atom particle manifestations are governed by the Ratio of Pi?  (I might not be explaining this right to boot, or have understood it right, jus sayin).

Anyone wanna share more mathematical stuff pertaining to:
Quantum Physics
Phi or Pi in Nature
Sacred Geometry
And similar related metaphysical material?

Pease do so -runs off to bed cause is tired-

-Leaves behind a shiny cookie of sorts-
-the sound of Glistening Deliciousness- (classic formula for pi has been discovered hidden in hydrogen atoms)
my knowledge of mathematics is very rudimentary however i am interested in this topic and would like to hear more of it.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11768
(I'm brushing my teeth)
That thread explains how the Infinite Pattern of Phi creates using 1-9 an infinite repeating sequence of numbers forming a pattern in basically most mirrored-fipped portions of each square grid of numbers making the rows and columns of 9 their border.
Skip the Op...  go right to post #2 lol...

If blatz could post his thread 'for serious adepts' regards Dan Winter's youtube videos on phi and sacred geometry in DNA, That'd be swell Smile
For some reason mathematics never comes across as 'profound' to me. Likely because I guess I just assume it's going to be the case and everything has a pattern, you just have to find it.

What I am interested in is how the universe itself processes the apparent mathematics because in perceptual observation we just experience light and its shapes, forms and colours. However, again my thoughts are ever towards the 'emergence' of mathematics in reality because the suggestion of moving from simplicity to complexity suggests to me that in the beginning of this octave there were perhaps not as many manifestations of fundamental maths within infinity and over time the fundamental formulae of creation meshed to manifest from infinity even more complex mathematics. Possibly the function of the Mind/Body/Spirit complex is to become simple again and so we become the mode by which the universe works upon its own system. Basically a continuous 'self-upgrading' system.

However, I try to extract numbers from the symbols associated with them. When people think of, say, the number one, the following will come to mind, '1'. Yet, this is just a symbol which is attempting to convey a concept and the concept is that of Unity. Thus, the numbers in their essential nature are the archetypal gradations of reality along the spectrum of unified/divided.

I like working with what I consider the mathematics of 'One'. Realizing everything is made up of One's I often find how all other numbers are derived from this one concept. Thus, from Unity is duality, triplicity, quaternary, etc.

What is the nature of these? I turn to the distortions. One is infinity. Two is awareness. Three is focus (Logos/Love). Four is Light, which combined with the lower three give the foundations for the other levels beyond. It was Pythagoras who said that Four is the most perfect number. Interesting how Four also corresponds with the density of Love, the balance of the Four elements with eachother as well as the Square of the Illusion.

As one ritual goes: The many are Two, the Two are One, the One is None.