Bring4th

Full Version: The Confederation has ONLY ONE, again, ONLY ONE important statement...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

Why would they dare to put all-encompassing emphasis on this one sentence? Shouldn't we disregard oneness to maintain the sanctity of things that should absolutely be separate like "Boss and Employee," "Teacher and Student," "Church and State," "Legal and Illegal," "Reward and Punishment"?

What of the stability that is maintained when we believe separation is good, just and moral?
-----
Well all is one but the hierarchy of one is infinite. Worlds within worlds within worlds... with Logos, guardians and higher density beings in infinite octaves of creations.

Ra spokes of teach/learning and learn/teaching which is a concept that'd be nice to see more fully embraced in this place.
Wouldn't separation be part of the original thought as well?
Separation could be termed as removal of thought from the mind; Yet non-thought allows for thought and vice-versa; Separation still promotes oneness by its design: The interaction and unity of opposites; A dancing, one, whole, single duality that becomes non-dual once realized.
(11-17-2015, 07:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

Why would they dare to put all-encompassing emphasis on this one sentence? Shouldn't we disregard oneness to maintain the sanctity of things that should absolutely be separate like "Boss and Employee," "Teacher and Student," "Church and State," "Legal and Illegal," "Reward and Punishment"?

What of the stability that is maintained when we believe separation is good, just and moral?
"All is one"  in short, do myself i still haven't realize that but have only faith and serious doubt about great many things which brought me to this conclusion...the doubt alone gives me strength to search for the "one"

To come to Self-realization you  must directly experience yourself and the universe as one. Of course many here understand this theoretically, but theoretical understanding is like a picture: it is not the thing itself but only a representation of it.

It is imperative to abandon the idea of a "myself" standing in opposition to "others" but this realization is only in potential in each of us how many have realized it ......
As Ra said: "To serve one is to serve all."
(11-18-2015, 05:19 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said: "To serve one is to serve all."

I like to say that to reject one is to reject all.
(11-18-2015, 08:29 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2015, 05:19 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said: "To serve one is to serve all."

This statement applied to our world dismantles Democracy as we know it.
(11-18-2015, 09:00 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2015, 08:29 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

This statement applied to our world dismantles Democracy as we know it.

Democracy as we know it is all about empowering the idea of separation between individuals.
A good summary on the differences between a democracy and a republic.
(11-18-2015, 11:11 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]A good summary on the differences between a democracy and a republic.

>Republic
>Way of Change:
>Voting

[Image: zYHPOvO.jpg]
They should make that the entrance to the 3D planes. 1 player you come alone and 2 players with your twin flame
(11-17-2015, 07:21 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Separation doesn't create stability, it creates unstability which is what we're experiencing here on earth. Light unified as one is structured and stable. We're here to experience infinity and infinity is being distorted in infinite ways and create through what is learned from the distortions while balancing those with light.
All (unified multiplicity) things (kinetic potentials) all (unified multiplicity) of (referential focus) life (kinetic focus of potentials), all (unified multiplicity) of (referential focus) the (unified referential focus) creation (action of kinetic potentials in focus) is (unified focus) part (kinetic potential focus) of (referential focus) one (unified) original (potential) thought (kinetic).
[deleted]