Bring4th

Full Version: 2015.11.07 The Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This most recent channeling was about strengthening and weakening the will. It's a good read, thought admittedly by Q'uo a bit veiled.

Quote:This is a journey which is not meant to be made, shall we say, entirely by oneself, although in its very essence it is a singular journey which no one else can travel for you, however, those friends and associates who are on similar journeys can lend an assistance of inspiration, or of example, so that each within the group is bolstered and strengthened by such sharing of the love of the seeking, the love of the journey, and the love of those within the group.

I liked when Q'uo uses the euphemism "that which can aid others even when they are not asked" as a phrase indicating potential infringement/negative polarization.

Quote:Steve: Is there, Q’uo, an instance where will becomes overbearing?

I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. You ask an interesting point in this regard. This is a possibility which is not often seen, however, it is one which does have its own reality in those entities who have had a success, shall we say, in other areas of seeking besides that which you may call “the metaphysical journey of seeking the truth.” Perhaps there has been success in the material world in obtaining those objects, items and stations of respect and abundance, and these attainments may make the entity who has achieved them, feel that it is, shall we say, “all powerful,” that the exercise of will in this regard can become that which can aid others even when they are not asked, shall we say.

And then Gary's excellent question, to sum it all up:

Quote:Gary: A short one, Q’uo: How would you define a strong will for a positively polarized entity?

I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. Those positively polarized entities who exhibit the strong will, shall we say, are those who have been able to increase the nature of their own beingness so that the positivity begins to be shown about one, much as the sun upon a cloudless day. Such entities are more likely to show by example than by word, are most likely to seek to share in service when asked, and are most likely to continue their journey of seeking in a solitary fashion in every level of their daily endeavors so that there is no portion of the daily round of experience that does not benefit from what this entity seeks within, for a positively polarized spiritual seeker seeks the One, and finds the One, everywhere, for there is nothing but the One. Such an entity will see the Creator and give the Creator the love that is the Creator’s own given to this entity and shared back and forth. For such a seeker, the daily round of activities is a continuing opportunity to seek and share the love of the One Infinite Creator.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1107.aspx