Bring4th

Full Version: The Creator/Explorer Dynamic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4dphilosophyproject (at) gmail.com

If you have a serious interest in developing the IUP/AOP and producing a philosophical treatise and curriculum for mainstream university study send an email. Elaborate on what your goals are and what specific interests you may have related to this project.

The Creator/Explorer dynamic springs from Plenum's input in the What is Ra's Monism thread.

I think this topic deserves its own thread b/c it has potential to be illuminating on many levels. The illuminating aspects will be discussed further down but first the basis for calling this the Creator/Explorer dynamic and not something else like the Creator/Destroyer dynamic which would seem to be a natural polar dynamic. (and perhaps can be discussed in later posts)

To begin, thanks goes to Plenum for bringing attention to this Ra group quote in the What is Ra's Monism thread.

Quote:The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Defining "properly" as "strictly limited to a specific idea or action" or "purely" we get:  

Quote:The Creator does not strictly or purely create as much as It experiences Itself.

In other words, experiencing takes precedence over creating and, by implication, the title of the One Infinite Experiencer takes precedence over the One Infinite Creator.

This title is accurate and can be used and should be used in certain contexts. But since the term "to experience" is synonymous with "to explore" another fitting and expressive title is the One Infinite Explorer.

To add credence to the notion of the precedence of the One Infinite Explorer is the Ra group quote that "the Creator desires to know Itself" as the sole reason for manifesting creation. The term "to know" also means "to explore".

This quote fortifies the above quote found by Plenum and I've called this the Original Impulse of Free Will to know Self.

Now for the illuminating aspects.

Let yourself be open to the Creator/Explorer dynamic in the following contexts.

I greet you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator
I greet you with the wonder and curiosity of the One Infinite Explorer.

Now the notion of wonder is used in different senses -- as amazement and awe -- but also in the adventurous and dangerous sense such as the following.

For the torturer/tortured dynamic.
I wonder what it feels like to impose fear and pain on another. 
I wonder what it feels like to dominate and control another.
I wonder what excruciating fear and pain feels like.
I wonder what it feels like to be dominated and controlled.

For the nihilstic loner.
I wonder what a meaningless non-existence feels like.

On a brighter note there's the sexual fusion dynamic.
I wonder what it feels like to explore your essence.
I wonder what it feels like to open myself to you.
I wonder what it feels like to acquiesce, coalesce and transcend as a couple.

Within the above examples there's both the exploration aspect and the creation aspect which, as a dynamic, mutually induce each other.  And so the new age maxim "you create your reality" needs "you experience yours and others unpredictable realities".

This is also where the higher self and totality self dynamics can be understood in terms of exploration and creation.

Some other related dynamics to contemplate are:
Creator/Creation
Experiencer/Experience
Explorer/Exploration

And these dynamics can be interchangeable such as substituting explorer into the following. (explorer is also experiencer)

An experiential and explorative variation from session 10 creator/creation exercises.

Exercises to accelerate towards the LoO or One is All.
1. See through variation to explore and experience the wonder/curiosity underlying all moments. See the Explorer.
2. Look at another being. See the Explorer.
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the Explorer
4. Look at the experience and exploration of essence. See the Explorer.

Exercises to accelerate towards the LoA or All is One.
1. Assert or allow the wonder/curiosity underlying all moments to see you as the Explorer. See the Explorer as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the Explorer. See the Explorer as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the Explorer. See the Explorer as you.
4. Assert or allow the experience and exploration of essence to look at you as the Explorer. See the Explorer as you.

Since experience might feel different to you than exploration, then to get the full effect you may want to try a rotation approach and use all three dynamics in a sequence.  So alternating Creator, Explorer and Experiencer in these exercises may work well.

If others have ideas, please share. This topic is open to creative development.

I think this topic also sheds light on the panentheism vs pantheism debate (with panentheism as the more cogent choice) and will be discussed in this thread later. It also will be talked about in the Ra's Fundamental Postulates thread as being a secondary postulate in tandem with the Original Impulse.

Also later -- What about the Creator/Destroyer dynamic?
Continuing with some more illuminating aspects.

Based on the Ra group quote:

Quote:The Creator does not strictly or purely create as much as It experiences Itself.

By way of the Reflection Principle, the Experiencer/Creator gets reflected within Itself as 
co-experiencers/creators. See post #11 of What is Ra's Monism.

Let's apply the quote and the Reflection Principle in the following cases.

Quote:Our sun Sol does not strictly or purely create as much as it experiences.

So Sol, as a mythos/topos/logos complex, is a co-creator, co-experiencer and co-explorer. We can also add co-seeker as synonymous to co-explorer.

Quote:Juliet does not strictly or purely create as much as she experiences.

So Juliet, as a mind/body/spirit complex, is a co-creator, co-experiencer, co-explorer and co-seeker.

Quote:My horse Chelsea does not strictly or purely create as much as she experiences.

So Chelsea, as an emerging 3D mind/body/spirit complex, is a co-creator, co-experiencer, co-explorer and co-seeker.

So, by way of precedence of experience over creation, we are both co-experiencers and co-creators in which we should emphasize the experiencing of our essence via mindfulness and meditation, and de-emphasize the creating of our existence via simplifying our lifestyle. (with an obvious need for various mythos/topos/logos elements to use for experience)

Why should I accept the notion of the precedence of experience over creation and a One Infinite Experiencer/Creator and why does "creating" need "experiencing" to evolve?

Creating, such as creating random chaos, does not imply the evolution of that random chaos. But experiencing or exploring random chaos induces the re-creating and modifying of this random chaos and implies its evolution. 

It's basically a panpsychic/pan-experiential and morphogenesis theory or the generating of new forms from experiencing, exploring and learning.

In academic philosophy:
Creation is a necessary but not a sufficient condition to induce evolution.
Experience is both a necessary and a sufficient condition to induce evolution.

An example of necessary and sufficient is the following.
Having oxygen in the air and dry wood sticks are necessary but not sufficient conditions to start a fire. But having enough heat by which the dry wood sticks reach their kindling temperature is both a necessary and sufficient condition to start a fire.

So all three conditions are necessary but the heat is both necessary and sufficient and is therefore the key agent or catalyst to start the fire. So it goes with experience being the key agent or catalyst to induce evolution.

What about the desire/will dynamic? How are they related?

They have co-essence and co-existence and seem to be mutually proportional in that a weak desire produces a weak will, and a weak will produces a weak desire. The stronger the desire the stronger the will, and the stronger the will the stronger the desire. They both originate from a faculty or an impulse to have being -- the nonbeing/being dynamic which will be discussed in the next post on panentheism vs pantheism.

The desire/will dynamic can be applied to seeking to get another potential illuminating aspect.

I greet you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator
I greet you with the desire and will of the One Infinite Seeker.
I greet you back in the innocence and experience of the One Infinite Dreamer.
I really wish I could contribute more than simply saying I love the name Juliet!
Hi guys -- thanks for the input which may seem small but is just the right amount for a quick creative flourish that helps towards further creative development of this topic.

For Elros Tar-Minyatur

That's a fitting and poetic choice for the One Infinite Dreamer and in my interpretation as relating to the homeward dreamer who has the childlike innocence and thirst for experience -- a sort of Don Quixote. And so from the OID we are co-dreamers with childlike innocence and thirst for experience.

I'll also add another version of dreaming as an aspiration or cherished desire which comes about through imagination and inspiration while on a journey.

The imagination/inspiration dynamic applied to this sense of dreaming results in:

I greet you with the imagination and inspiration of the One Infinite Dreamer.

With the Reflection Principle the OID reflects within to make us co-dreamers with imagination and inspiration.

Another dynamic comes from a poetic phrase which I remember from somewhere..."beauty is truth and truth, beauty..."

That short phrase resonates with the Ra group saying "the Creator's desire to know Itself" in the sense of, "to know the truth underlying beauty and to know the beauty underlying truth".

So the truth/beauty dynamic applied to knowing results in:

I greet you in the truth and beauty of the One Infinite Knower.

Again, with the Reflection Principle the OIK reflects within to make us co-knowers of truth and beauty.

For Nicholas and for all us other hopeless romantics!

How about experiencing the sexual fusion dynamic with Juliet or your special someone?

Oh beautiful Juliet, I wonder what it feels like to lovingly affirm and explore your essence.
Oh sincerest Juliet, I wonder what it feels like to lovingly trust and open myself to you.
Oh tender Juliet, I wonder what it feels like to lovingly acquiesce, coalesce and transcend with you in a union of two souls as One.

Welcome home to the "sunny side" of the Sol MTL complex!
As in the above post here's some more aspects involving pantheism and panentheism and the excercise from session 10.

Using pantheism and panentheism from the thread What is Ra's Theism?
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12184

-----------------------------

To explore the mystical and transcendent is to explore beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

I greet you with the wonder and curiosity of the One Infinite Experiencer.

To experience the mystical and transcendent is to experience beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

--------------------
Developing the following dynamics further:

Seeker/Seeking/Quest
To seek the mystical and transcendent is to seek beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

1. See through variation to seek the desire and will underlying all moments. See the Seeker.
2. Look at another being. See the Seeker.
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the Seeker
4. Look at the seeking and quest of being. See the Seeker.

1. Assert or allow the desire and will underlying all moments to see you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
4. Assert or allow the seeking and quest of being to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.

--------------------
I greet you with the imagination and inspiration of the One Infinite Dreamer.

Dreamer/Dream
To dream of the mystical and transcendent is to dream beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

1. See through variation to seek the imagination/inspiration underlying all moments. See the Dreamer.
2. Look at another being. See the Dreamer.
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the Dreamer
4. Look at the Dream of existence. See the Dreamer.

1. Assert or allow the imagination/inspiration underlying all moments to see you as the Dreamer. See the Dreamer as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the Dreamer. See the Dreamer as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the Dreamer. See the Dreamer as you.
4. Assert or allow the Dream of existence to look at you as the Dreamer. See the Dreamer as you.

-------------------------------
I greet you in the truth and beauty of the One Infinite Knower.

Knower/Knowledge
To know the mystical and transcendent is to know beyond pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

1. See through variation to know the truth and beauty underlying all moments. See the Knower.
2. Look at another being. See the Knower.
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the Knower
4. Look at the Knowledge of truth and beauty. See the Knower.

1. Assert or allow the truth and beauty underlying all moments to see you as the Knower. See the Knower as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the Knower. See the Knower as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the Knower. See the Knower as you.
4. Assert or allow the Knowledge of truth and beauty to look at you as the Knower. See the Knower as you.

Other dynamics to further develop are:
Designer/Design
Motivator/Motivation
An infinite Experiencer/Creator, by virtue of its infinite beingness, will have a vast variety of archetypal dynamics to experience and re-create to fulfill the Original Impulse and Original Thought.

Each of these archetypal being/beingness dynamics can be defined and then substituted into the statements and exercises that are used in the last post. With some thought, other new and innovative statements and exercises can also be applied.

With some thought there can be derived at least two key aspects of each dynamic of archetypal being/beingness to express their function. They can be substituted in the following statement.

I greet you in/with the (aspect) and (aspect) of the One Infinite (arch-being)
I am a co-(arch-being). You are a co-(arch-being). We are all co-(arch-beings).

At least one verb for each dynamic of archetypal being/beingness can be applied to express its action. Adding the generic verb "to be" to express action extends a dynamic as archetypal being/beingness/be

Its generic designation is arch-be and some adverbial adjustments may need to be made to make the following statement coherent.

To (arch-be) the mystical and transcendent is to (arch-be) beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

And finally, substitute all the above components into the following exercises.

1. See through variation to (arch-be) the (aspect) and (aspect) underlying all moments. See the (arch-being).
2. Look at another being. See the (arch-being).
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the (arch-being). 
4. Look at the (arch-beingness) of (aspect) and (aspect). See the (arch-being).

1. Assert or allow the (aspect) and (aspect) underlying all moments to see you as 
the (arch-being). See the (arch-being) as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the (arch-being). See the (arch-being) as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the (arch-being). 
See the (arch-being) as you.
4. Assert or allow the (arch-beingness) of (aspect) and (aspect) to look at you as 
the (arch-being). See the (arch-being) as you.

Here are a few dynamics as archetypal being/beingness/be with two key aspects that fulfill their function. They can now be substituted in the above statements and exercises.

Designer/Grand Design/Design -- intention and purpose
Motivator/Motivation/Motivate -- influence and moral force
Empathizer/Empathy/Empathize -- depth and feeling

Here's a list of astrological archetypes with archetypal being/beingness/be dynamics per each Zodiac sign. At least two aspects can be determined for each to complete their functional requirements. This list will be refined and made more complete to do further R&D of Astrophilosophy and Astropsychology as part of the 4D Philosphy Project.

Aries: 
Initiator/Initiation/Initiate
Emerger/Emergence/Emerge
Adventurer/Adventure/Venture
Fighter/Battle/Fight
Warrior/War/Combat
Challenger/Challenge/Challenge
Competitor/Competition/Compete
Entrepeneur/Enterprise/Enter
Pioneer/Endeavor/Pioneer
Energizer/Energy/Energize
Innovator/Innovation/Innovate
Originator/Origination/Originate
Inspirer/Inspiration/Inspire
Motivator/Motivation/Motivate

Taurus:
Builder/Structure/Build
Settler/Settlement/Settle
Homesteader/Homestead/Take Root
Fertility Goddess/Fruitfulness/Produce
Earth Mother/Earth/Fertilize
Farmer/Farm/Grow
Soother/Solace/Soothe
Stabilizer/Stability/Stabilize
Fixator/Fixation/Fix
Securer/Security/Secure
Sensualist/Sensation/Sense
Possesser/Possession/Possess
Materialist/Material/Materialize
Acquirer/Acquisition/Acquire
Concentrator/Concentration/Concentrate
Consolidator/Consolidation/Consolidate

Gemini:
Messenger/Message/Carry
Communicator/Communication/Communicate
Learner/Lesson/Learn
Student/Field of Study/Study
Mental Stimulator/Stimulation/Stimulate
Observer/Observation/Observe
Scientist/Science/Reason
Experimenter/Experiment/Experiment
Thinker/Thought/Think
Writer/Written Work/Write
Reporter/Report/Report
Fact Finder/Fact/Find
Adapter/Adaptation/Adapt
Coordinator/Coordination/Coordinate
Imitator/Imitation/Imitate
Translator/Translation/Translate

Cancer:
Nurturer/Nurturing/Nurture
Mother/Motherhood/Guide
Protector/Protection/Protect
Preserver/Preservation/Preserve
Caregiver/Care/Caregive
Homemaker/Home/Manage
Intuitive Feeler/Feeling/Feel
Emoter/Emotion/Express
Historian/History/Record
Unconditional Lover/Beloved/Love
Rememberer/Remembrance/Remember
Recaller/Memory/Recall
Acceptor/Acceptance/Accept
Understander/Understanding/Understand
Sympathizer/Sympathy/Sympathize

Leo:
Self-expressor/Self-expression/Self-express
Validator/Validation/Validate
Admirer/Admiration/Admire
Enjoyer/Enjoyment/Enjoy
Hero/Heroic Journey/Strive
Actor/Drama/Act
Performer/Performance/Perform
Player/Game/Play
Centralist/Center/Centralize
King/Kingdom/Rule
Director/Direction/Direct
Celebrator/Celebration/Celebrate
Encourager/Encouragement/Encourage
Approver/Approval/Approve
Identifier/Identity/Identify
Significator/Signification/Signify
Integrator/Integration/Integrate

Virgo:
Craftsman/Craft/Practice
Analyst/Analysis/Analyze
Discriminator/Discrimination/Discriminate
Harvester/Harvest/Pick
Problem Solver/Solution/Solve
Utilitarian/Utility/Utilize
Helper/Service/Help
Perfectionist/Perfection/Strive
Server/Service/Serve
Worker/Job/Work
Systematizer/System/Systematize
Improver/Improvisation/Improve
Questioner/Quest/Question
Differentiator/Differentiation/Differentiate

Libra:
Harmonizer/Harmony/Harmonize
Mediator/Mediation/Mediate
Relater/Relation/Relate
Peacemaker/Peace/Negotiate
Friend/Friendship/Befriend
Artist/Art/Create
Intimater/Intimacy/Intimate
Love Goddess/Loving Way/Love
Beautifier/Beauty/Beautify
Balancer/Balance/Balance
Diplomat/Diplomacy/Engage
Refiner/Refinement/Refine
Acquiescer/Acquiescence/Acquiesce
Attracter/Attraction/Attract
Judge/Justice/Justify

Scorpio:
Transformer/Transformation/Transform
Sorcerer/Sorcery/Practice
Shaman/Shamanic Journey/Embark
Wizard/Wizardry/Practice
Penetrator/Penetration/Penetrate
Investigator/Investigation/Investigate
Regenerator/Regeneration/Regenerate
Purifier/Purification/Purify
Intensifier/Intensity/Intensify
Eliminator/Elimination/Eliminate
Destroyer/Destruction/Destroy
Power Seeker/Power/Wield
Dominator/Domination/Dominate
Wounded Healer/Healing/Heal
Occultist/Occultation/Practice
Necromancer/Necromancy/Conjure
Black Magician/Black Magic/Conjure
Reaper/Death Journey/Reap

Sagittarius:
Explorer/Exploration/Explore
Traveler/Travels/Travel
Believer/Belief/Believe
Teacher/Teaching/Teach
Expander/Expanse/Expand
Wiseman/Wisdom/Share
Lawmaker/Law/Make
Politician/Politics/Conduct
Ethician/Ethics/Conceive 
Missionary/Mission/Work
Philosopher/Philosophy/Conceive
Truth Seeker/Truth/Seek
Optimist/Optimism/Optimize
Philanthropist/Philanthropy/Give
Prophet/Prophecy/Divine

Capricorn:
Father/Fatherhood/Guide
Governor/Government/Govern
Law Enforcer/Enforcement/Enforce
Organizer/Organization/Organize
Executive/Execution/Execute
Excellence Seeker/Excellence/Seek
Controller/Controlling Interest/Control
Achiever/Achievement/Achieve
Responder/Responsibility/Respond
Aspirer/Aspiration/Aspire
Disciplinarian/Discipline/Practice
Perseverer/Perseveration/Persevere
Administrator/Administration/Administer
Realist/Reality/Realize
Limiter/Limitation/Limit
Regulator/Regulation/Regulate

Aquarius:
Visionary/Vision/Visualize
Revolutionary/Revolution/Revolt
Awakener/Awakening/Awake
Liberator/Liberation/Liberate
Idealist/Ideal/Idealize
Witness/Witnessing/Witness
Utopian/Utopia/Aspire
Reformer/Reformation/Reform
Inventor/Invention/Invent
Genius/Ingenuity/Generate
Futurist/Future/Envision
Universalist/Universe/Universalize
Humanitarian/Humanity/Humanize
Egalitarian/Social Equality/Equalize

Pisces:
Transcender/Transcendence/Transcend
Mystic/Mystery/Seek
Merger/Merging/Merge
Integrator/Integration/Integrate
Saint/Saintly Life/Seek
Unitarian/Unity/Unify
Infinitarian/Infinity/Infinify
Artist/Art/Create
Fantasizer/Fantasy/Fantasize
Mythmaker/Myth/Mythicize
Sacrificer/Sacrament/Sacrifice
Savior/Salvation/Save
Poet/Poem/Create
Dreamer/Dream/Dream
Imagineer/Imagination/Imagine
Forgiver/Forgiveness/Forgive
Empathizer/Empathy/Empathize
Dissolver/Dissolution/Dissolve
Musician/Music/Create
(11-29-2015, 06:11 PM)4Dsunrise Wrote: [ -> ]--------------------
Developing the following dynamics further:

Seeker/Seeking/Quest
To seek the mystical and transcendent is to seek beyond the immanence of pantheism to the panentheism of oneness with a transcendent Being.

1. See through variation to seek the desire and will underlying all moments. See the Seeker.
2. Look at another being. See the Seeker.
3. Look at your reflection in the mirror. See the Seeker
4. Look at the seeking and quest of being. See the Seeker.

1. Assert or allow the desire and will underlying all moments to see you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
2. Assert or allow another being to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
3. Assert or allow your reflection in the mirror to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.
4. Assert or allow the seeking and quest of being to look at you as the Seeker. See the Seeker as you.

--------------------

I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the actual mechanics of seeking operate.  That is, what does it mean to focus the mind on a particular end (seeking/tuning/questing), and how/why does it generate a response either internally or externally.
Quote:1. I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the actual mechanics of seeking operate.

2. That is, what does it mean to focus the mind on a particular end (seeking/tuning/questing), and how/why does it generate a response either internally or externally.

Thanks for the questions -- are you a Virgo by any chance? Very Virgoic which can be balanced by Piscean contemplation of the above Seeker exercises.

This first part I can touch on using a more or less straightforward metaphysical approach. The second part goes to a more psychological and subjective and phenomenological approach that should have its roots in the first part material.

Part 1

I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the actual mechanics of seeking operate.

This is a large question in that it asks:
How does the One Infinite Seeker go about seeking Itself? What is the process? 
How does It use desire and will in this process? 
And what are the mechanics or stages of the causal chain that make up this process?

Here's my attempt of a roughly constructed theory that relates Aristotle's Four Causes with the mythos-topos-logos model or MTL complex model.
----------------------------------------
Question
What causes the One Infinite Seeker to have the desire and will to seek?

Answer
The initial/final cause that feels an unknown purpose and goal to aspire towards -- there must be a purpose or goal even though unsure of the meaning or outcome -- the mystery provides a seed of desire and will -- this cause is directed via the logos or spirit.

Question
What causes the One Infinite Seeker to act on the desire and will to seek?

Answer
The formal cause of being motivated through ideation or envisioning of the form of the purpose or goal -- there are possible archetypal forms and structures to provide a semantics or meaning to focus desire and will -- the template of the design and function of a Universe -- this cause is directed via the mythos or mind.

Question
What causes the One Infinite Seeker to fulfill the desired and willed actions of seeking to then reach the goal of the initial/final cause?

Answer
The material cause that is the matrix or setting to undergo the action of seeking -- the physical and transphysical substance of a Universe -- this cause is via the static mode of the topos or body.

The efficient cause that is the potentiator or mover to propel and guide the action of seeking -- the causal laws of motion and action of a Universe -- this allows for evolution or Lovela interplay -- this cause is via the dynamic mode of the topos or body.
----------------------------------
Part 2

What does it mean to focus the mind on a particular end (seeking/tuning/questing), and how/why does it generate a response either internally or externally.

Rephrasing -- What does it mean, in the subjective sense, to focus the mind on a purpose or goal? And how and why does this act of focusing generate a subjective response that is felt internally and expressed externally?

I'm "perklept!" with this set of Virgoic questions but will try to fashion an answer.

In Part 1 you can replace "a Universe" with any MTL complex such as a galaxy or a star or an MBS complex of 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D etc.  And no doubt these MTL complexes will seek at different levels and in different ways, but hopefully the basic theoretical approach of Part 1 still holds.

For an MBS complex of 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D etc the intersubjective nature of phenomenology asks "what does the experience mean to me?" The Ra group makes this a point when contemplating the Tarot Archetypes.

So, what does focussing my mind on a purpose or goal mean to me? Does it give me a sense of purpose and of identity with that purpose? 

Can I know more about myself and of the Universe through making this effort to focus on this purpose or goal? Do I feel more of a part of the Universe or of my true essence -- my totality self?

Does my intersubjective connection with the Universe allow for internal feeling and external expression that is somehow predetermined or predestined by way of the initial/final cause? Am I a self-causal being with free will to seek any and all possible expressions of an Infinite Seeker?

I'm still "perklept!" and yield to the following archetypal notions of Prime Mover or Leader which may help in the sense of a prescriptive answer with Piscean imagination and contemplation.

I greet you with the motivation and intent of the One Infinite Prime Mover.
I am a co-Prime Mover. You are a co-Prime Mover. We are all co-Prime Movers.

I greet you with the motivation and intent of the One Infinite Leader
I am a co-Leader. You are a co-Leader. We are all co-Leaders.

I think some study and discussion of intersubjectivity and phenomenology will be done in later posts of this thread. It is actually a more developed form of new age philosophy which is needed in this post-new age era (approx 1970-2012) that is now 4D.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To seek and grow is to research and develop.
Hi 4dSunrise

thanks for the Answers.  As to the question of Virgo qualities - not as such.  But I'm a Capricorn, so an earth sign.

The second question about focussing the mind was more aimed at how 'seeking' interfaces with the 'law of attraction'.  That is, how exactly are external and internal events 'manufactured' as a result, and a response to seeking.  I by no means think that there are mechanical elves or angels which pull the strings by which we 'synchronize' with the fruits of our seeking; but nevertheless, it speaks of an Intelligence which does somehow bring the one to the other.  Or perhaps it's as simple as spiritual resonance, on certain frequencies?  

or to bring it back to the OP of this thread - how does the split of space/time and time/space mesh with Creator/Explorer dynamic?  That is, the physical Illusion becomes the playground by which the Creator goes about it's experiencing.  This playground then has certain parameters which define boundary points on certain types of experiencing/exploring.
I don't think the law of attraction is absolute. After all, unconscious beliefs can control what happens. And it's all out of your reach.
(12-06-2015, 05:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the law of attraction is absolute. After all, unconscious beliefs can control what happens. And it's all out of your reach.

I think that anything is possible, and that "subconscious beliefs" only seem out of our conscious reach because we've gotten so used to maintaining them, that we forgot we were doing it.  

Habits are a fascinating phenomenon to investigate.  Some of them are extremely strong due to countless repetitions.  They develop extremely strong "wyrds" (sort of like its "reality quotient")

I think one of the fundamental misconceptions about reality creation and the law of attraction is that it doesn't require effort.  My experience has been that it requires a lot of effort.  Not "physical effort" mind you, but mental effort.  Every time in my life I have successfully changed something via law of attraction processes, subtle small things would change in my experience FIRST.  Some people call that the "alpha reflection".  Sort of like a wink from the universe.  Your vibration changed enough that slightly different experiences were attracted.  

But this is where people get tripped up, because then "opportunities" will start showing up that require you to stretch outside of your comfort zone.  It can feel mentally uncomfortable, but with each transformation, bigger and more expansive opportunities present themselves.  And it takes courage to follow them.  Spiritual growing pains.  

Beliefs are just thoughts that are offered without contradiction long enough for their vibrational equivalent to manifest.

Marcilio Ficino, a 15th century alchemist, wrote: "if you want your body and spirit to receive power from the Sun, learn which are the Solar things among metals and stones, even more among plants,but among the animal world most of all ... To invoke the sun's power, you put on Solar things to wear, you live in Solar places, look Solar, hear Solar, smell Solar, imagine Solar, think Solar, and even desire Solar."

Now this is no admonition to try to invoke "sun power" or anything like that, but just to express that ritual magic, which is basically the power of harnessing habit, is a full time job. It requires dedicated discipline.
Quote:Hi 4dSunrise
thanks for the Answers.  As to the question of Virgo qualities - not as such.  But I'm a Capricorn, so an earth sign.

Hi Plenum
I meant no disrespect because your questions are excellent and offer new ways of thinking about the topics. The cardinal earth nature of Capricorn is much needed because it stresses clarity and purpose. 

And of course in astropsychology there are many factors and dimensions that paint a holistic portrait of a person -- and both tropical and sidereal factors make for a unique MTL complex that translates to an MBS complex.

Quote:The second question about focussing the mind was more aimed at how 'seeking' interfaces with the 'law of attraction'.  That is, how exactly are external and internal events 'manufactured' as a result, and a response to seeking.

This question makes more sense, thanks -- it hints of the sayings "you attract what you seek" and "seek and ye shall find" -- which, to your question, we can ask "why and how?" -- why and how can one attract what one seeks? or why and how can seeking lead to finding that which one seeks?

In terms of AO or All is One "you attract what you seek", which is inward, and in terms of OA or One is All "you're attracted to that which you seek" which is outward.

To elaborate on the OA version -- "You're attracted or drawn to that which you seek or focus on. Otherwise you wouldn't bother to seek or focus in the first place." This OA statement is also meant to be the converse of the AO statement.

So, given AO + OA, there appears to be a mutual attraction within the seeker/seeked dynamic that is co-causal or co-operative -- a type of intersubjective resonance where a synchronicity effect takes place. 

A deeper phenomenological study and derivation of AOP = AO + OA may further answer the "why and how?"

To be complete, an inverse of "you attract what you seek" can go like this, "you do not attract that which you do not seek or focus on."  So an unfocussed nonseeker can attract all sorts of stuff -- think of the seeming random experiences of a relatively young unpolarized 3D soul.

To finish the 4-fold logic is the contrapositive of the initial statement "you attract what you seek", which can go like this, "that which you do not seek you are not attracted to". 

This is supposedly logically equivalent to the initial statement "you attract what you seek" -- which may be worth contemplating to gain subtle insights.

(Note: This logic may have flaws -- I just did an edit which may need more editing)

To get some perspective here are some examples that may not apply to your question. Perhaps you can expand on each in terms of resonance, attraction and the internal and external as phenomenological and intersubjective. (pan-psychic, pan-vital, pan-experiential)

1. biofeedback -- seeking and focussing, with intention and attention, a calm state to lower blood pressure and heart rate

2. feeling auras -- seeking and focussing, with intention and attention, to feel the aura field between your hands and between you and another person

3. karmic resolution --  seeking and focussing to resolve and to break the chain of negative causation (mover/moved) via the positive causal acts of understanding, accepting and forgiving which may involve redemption

4. 2D emergence -- a 1D planet seeks and focuses on a kind of karmic resolution of the non-equilibrium conditions of an open physical-chemical system to then be raised in function and structure to a higher equilibrium condition.

5. the saying "seek and ye shall find" -- this may work within certain parameters ie 1D can reach 2D but can not jump to 3D, or someone seeking 7D when they are 4D will not happen -- in other words, effort towards a doable goal is doable

The above examples indicate types of co-causation and co-operation which may involve elementals and inner plane mythos-topos entities that are seeking logos and responding to spiritual resonance. So the Intelligence you mention is, in my view, a manifestation of a MTL complex model

So your words below are not too far off and actually, in the mechanical sense, some people have experienced being saved or prevented from falling off a cliff or things similar to that. They were in a hyper-focussed state of emergency to seek help and thus defied gravity in some cases via angelic help.

Quote:I by no means think that there are mechanical elves or angels which pull the strings by which we 'synchronize' with the fruits of our seeking; but nevertheless, it speaks of an Intelligence which does somehow bring the one to the other.  Or perhaps it's as simple as spiritual resonance, on certain frequencies?  

I think the fruits of my seeking has been done by some resonance but there's much more to develop in regards to the MTL complex model that is being explored in the thread Life emerging on Uranus and Neptune.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11530 

In that thread I hope to get creative to propose an MTL complex model for Maldek and its transition through 1D, 2D, 3D and then when it goes nova. Maldek is a mystery that attracts seeking and so hopefully the MTL archives can be accessed and be attracted to my seeking!

Quote:or to bring it back to the OP of this thread - how does the split of space/time and time/space mesh with Creator/Explorer dynamic?  That is, the physical Illusion becomes the playground by which the Creator goes about it's experiencing.  This playground then has certain parameters which define boundary points on certain types of experiencing/exploring.

Your question and other points make the case for an MTL complex model with the following clarifications.

Since feelings and emotions are experienced in the transphysical time/space realm via interaction with the physical space/time realm there seems to be a natural meshing. I've used the term interphysical for this meshing and have also used the term metaphysical to be beyond time and space -- the more rarefied platonic and metamathematical realm.

So, a general but not exclusive correspondence is the following: mythos is transphysical, topos is physical and logos is metaphysical. The meshing between these is interphysical which includes the notion of purposeful and evolutionary interplay or Lovela which is defined as Love + Vela. 

Love as a Prime Variation and Vela as a universal and partial veil derived from the Free Will Prime Variation.

Why Vela? A certain amount of veiling is universal because any amount of variation results in a veiled manifestation. Variation is based on Free Will so thus the derivation of Vela.

To be clear, the physical, transphysical, metaphysical, interphysical are therefore a natural extension of the MTL complex model in combination with metamonism, panentheism and the IUP/AOP. 

The Experiencer/Creator dynamic, as well as other archetypal dynamics, interact through an MTL complex structure and Lovela allows for evolution of this structure and corresponding dynamic.

These above ideas, which are in constant revision, may or may not resonate for the new 4D Earth population. But we'll have to wait and see if they appeal to this progressive New Era culture which is Aquarian

I say New Era because I think the 4D transition is a New Era and has a fresh untainted connotation as opposed to "new age" and also given that the term era means "a period marked by distinctive character or considered from a fixed point or event" -- this event being the end of Harvest.

It's also time to move away from the secret societies and cults of the Piscean Age and move towards open societies and universities of R&D and free exchange of ideas in the Aquarian Age

This age, imo, is better suited for a diverse 4D population that should hopefully be around 500 million and which will include 4D immigrants ie the 4D Quanta collective who we should be communicating via CE-5 in the near future.

See Getting to know our Confederation
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11955

So this topic about various types of dynamics is, I think, a progressive New Era subject that the 3D/4D grads can further develop.