Bring4th

Full Version: NIBIRU INCOMING NOW CLEARLY VISIBLE FROM INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have the original footage / image? This is just one frame / still image. It's near impossible to make out what we're looking at just from this.
Oh my go*sentence trails off into an extended yawn*
I think that with all these theories there is some truth to them but most of the time the original knowledge and research done in this case the main researcher on this subject was zecharia sitchin, has been lost for the most part. I often get the feeling that people buy into this type of theory to give a sense of meaning and direction to there lives, which they may not have otherwise have. The question i ask myself is where does knowing this get us? Even if the images was prefect fact, what difference would it make directly to us? I honestly feel not a lot. The material has its place as a gateway into more intensive matters dealing with the disciplines of personality, in the same way that hidden hand brought many people to the Law of One but that seems to be the limit in my view on this.