Bring4th

Full Version: Is Ascension the same as the Rapture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does "The Rapture" fit in with Ascension or better yet, The Cosmic Plan of our One Infinite Creator?
Lately, our Pastor, has started a class about Biblical Prophecy & how it predicts the "End Time Signs" which he says we are in now, and "The Rapture" & how things are really coming to an 'end' very very soon...like within our own life time. So, I am wondering just how it all fits in. We attend the First Christian Church here in El Centro. There is LOTS of information from the Law of One material I see relating with what he's talking about. However, I feel badly for him, because I really think that he isn't seeing the "whole picture" (my own opinion). But who am I to contradict what a pastor says? Confused. But, I do quite a bit to myself & my husband anyway! We both feel deeply & have had lucid dreams about the both of us being Wanderers & have done the several "questionaires" & meditations to come to this conclusion. In a private talk that he had with both my husband and I, he said what I have here (combining Eastern wisdom & Law of One) and are going forth with is a "philosophy" not a "teaching", that is from Jesus Christ. I've read what quite a lot of other posts here speak of Yahway, which I accept as being referred to as Jesus, since the Bible refers tro Him as Yahway also? The LOO refers to Jesus as an Ascended Master, instead of as our "Savior" like the Pastor teaches & is in the Holy Bible. I personally, believe that He is One & the same...if that makes any sense. Also, is "The Ascension" basically what our pastor is calling "The Second coming of Jesus Christ"? Or is it the Rapture? WHERE does the "Rapture" all come into play here? Or does it? Or is it only called by another term? Sorry that my questions seem to be a bit of all over the place, but I'd really like to be able to understand the bigger picture a little bit better. Thank you all for being here for me & Bring4th in having a place to ask such questions. I do realize that I have so much more to learn & read & meditate about, but it's okay, because I'll have all Eternity to do so.
Peace/Love/Light
PS...I am not fearing death anymore, now that I know/believe that I will continue to go on & learn more Love & that I can go on growing in wisdom & light!
Here are two sessions with these question which could be helpful.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0116.aspx
Quote:Group question: The question this week has to do with the concept of the rapture. Could Q’uo give us information about the process of rapture? Some say that people will go in the rapture without going through the process of death, and we are wondering what Q’uo would have to say about that and what value Q’uo might find in this for our own spiritual journeys.

Here's one which explains the origins of the concept and which talks about the teachings of Jesus in relation to this.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0416.aspx
Quote:Jim: (Reading question.) “Q’uo, many New Age seekers and fundamentalist Christians believe there will soon be a rapture or ascension in which the true believers or chosen people will be whisked away by UFOs or angels, leaving the rest of humanity to suffer the tribulations of these last days. I don’t believe that any true Christian or service-to-other seeker would want to leave Earth before their fellow seekers could leave too. Could you speak to the difference between this idea of a rapture or ascension and the [Confederation channeling’s concept of a] graduation to fourth density that follows the death of the third-density physical body? What spiritual principles could help us think about these possibilities?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the second coming, there are also many other sessions and excerpts about the nature of christ or the consciousness of christ.
Latwii Sunday Meditation March 21, 1982
Quote:M: Latwii, the Book of Revelations talks about the second coming of Christ. How does that fit in with the harvest, and is there a second coming of the entity, the spiritual entity of Christ consciousness?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. We may respond by saying that, indeed, there is what you might call a second coming which is occurring upon your planet. Many have spoken of this coming. Many have spoken in a variety of ways of the nature of this coming. It is our understanding that as each of your peoples begins to seek in ever deeper patterns and fashions, that the opening made in each entity’s consciousness does allow the energies of what you might call the fourth dimension of love and of understanding to enter that entity’s complex of mind, of body, and of spirit. As this awakening occurs within each entity who does so seek for this awakening, there is a coming into the entity of that consciousness which was manifested as a pattern of being by the one known as Jesus of Nazareth, who did achieve that consciousness during his incarnation for the purpose of setting the pattern so that those who would follow this entity might have an inspiration by which the entity would then evolve in a similar fashion.

The one known as Jesus is not, to our knowledge, to again incarnate upon your plane, but shall communicate to various instruments the message which shall serve as a beacon to many, and when this cycle has been appropriately ended there shall be those entities of like vibration awaiting to greet those of your plane who have made what you have called the graduation, or the transition from the illusion which you now inhabit, to the density of love and understanding.

Latwii Monday Meditation May 23, 1982
Quote:I am Latwii, and I am aware of your query, my sister. We are very pleased to be able to make a comment upon this subject which we also have found to be quite disconcerting. The, shall we say, kernel of truth as we see it within this concept is the fact that there shall be those of the fourth-density vibration who shall greet those entities upon your planet who are harvested into the fourth density of love and compassion. These entities who shall serve as the greeters, the guides, and the teachers from the newly harvested of your planet, are those entities of the similar configuration to the one known as Jesus and shall be those who shall fulfill that known as the Second Coming in one aspect. That is the greeting. These entities stand ready at all times to greet those upon your planet who, in their daily round of activities, in their daily round of activates seek ever more purely the one Creator. Love and light is sent, a direction then possible is offered, and as your planet makes the appropriate passage into that density of love and understanding which it is now entering, these entities shall be those who make ready the passage and who …

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concepts conveyed on the view of ascension concerning religion and over-all fear created where there is discussion about this and church teachings.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 19, 2006
Quote:The term “ascension” is similarly trammeled with a heavy overlay of religiosity. Ascension is a term which is used in what this instrument calls the Holy Bible, in the New Testament. It is a process which is heavily laden with fear in the minds of those faithful people who attempt to understand the workings of ascension from the Christian viewpoint.

In the Christian viewpoint, the picture of the end of the Earth upon which you now enjoy life is harsh. The end comes suddenly. The world dissolves into the one known as Jesus coming down from heaven and all of the graves being opened so that all of the entities that who have died can then spring forth, take on a new and spiritual body, and if you are lucky enough to be one of the chosen, you ascend into an entirely new creation, that Utopian heaven in which you have a mansion prepared for you and are free to spend the rest of eternity praising the one infinite Creator.

As a bit of religious fiction or myth, shall we say, it is unsophisticated and simplistic and we would not know what to do with a question about this concept. We would not know where to start in order to untangle the love from the fear, the joy from the sorrow, and the good from the seemingly difficult and negative.

In terms of our understanding of spirituality, there is an ascension process that we see going on all the time. It is a natural rising of entities through the mists of confusion and ignorance into a gradually more and more light and airy place where heaviness falls away, fear falls away, and what is left in the human breast is gratitude, joy and devotion.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 19, 2006
Quote:In speaking about the ascension process and the Holy Spirit’s part in it, which is the way we understand your query to be centered, we take on, as this instrument said earlier, a good bit of terminology that is loaded with distortions because of the heavy use of both these words, [in] the portions of the religion that you call Christianity, in which much focus is placed upon ascension and the second coming of Jesus the Christ.

The problem with using religious terminology, in general, is that it is distorted in the way that anything will be distorted while gazing at it through a corrective lens. The perceived job of religions, as seen by the religion itself, is to create a distorted lens so that entities with bad eyesight can see their vision of the one infinite Creator. Therefore, they set up terminology, structures of thought and words which create a correction to the innocent vision of the faithful, offering to them the corrections of points of dogma in a certain pattern which, when received in faith, shall create that correction to the sight that will give them the heavenly vision of the new Jerusalem.

The problem with any dogmatic source, of course, is that the Creator Itself is not dogmatic nor is it subject to being described by the humans who are attempting to honor and worship that Creator or that great creative force or Thought. Therefore, the terms used—that is, the term “ascension” and the term “Holy Spirit”—alike are weighed down with an inadvertently heavy burden of inference and assumption. When what this instrument would call fundamentalist, inerrantist Christians use these terms, they are using them in a very narrow sense, specific to the New Testament and even more specifically to the Book of Revelation.

We would like to start there and work our way back to, may we say, a less distorted valuing of those words, and then we would like to lift away from the burden of the terminology and talk a bit about the underlying picture that this terminology is attempting to depict.

Q'uo Special Meditation April 1, 2006
Quote:It is not an event that occurs in a moment to ascend. Ascension is rather a process. Think of third density, if you will, as a spiritual distillery. You know of how a distiller creates spirits from the fruit of the vine or grain using various substances such as yeast, hops, raisins and many other choices of ways to create a chemical reaction which will distill the raw ingredients into the finished wine that is full of the delicious taste of all of its ingredients and due to the chemical processing has transformed its nature. Such is your process in enjoying incarnation upon planet Earth.

We have observed that the dogma-driven thinking of your religions, especially the one known as Christianity, has skewed the thinking about the ascension process and has created of it not a joyful celebratory event, but a fear-driven, doom-filled event. It is not the intention of the Creator that the process of ascension be narrowed down to an event of any kind. However, were a very narrow view to be taken of ascension so that one could see it as an event, it would be an event that was as full of positive emotions as one’s birthday, ones wedding day, or any other celebration or party to which one looked forward greatly. The whole concept of ascension as a terrifying moment when the world ends and suddenly you are standing before a righteous judge, is far from the Creator’s mind, as far as we understand the Creator’s mind and we note here that our understanding is faulty; we offer only our humble opinion at all times.

Here we see beyond and can begin to understand a deeper ascension. One that doesn't rely heavily on separation of those who were good or bad, or judgment. You shall have your own unique path as all entities do and no one shall ever be judged. You and each entity is in power of it's own evolution and which lessons it wishes to learn and whatever it wants to do, on it's own time for there is never a rush.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation February 4, 2001
Quote:The concept of ascension is a concept that we have found largely within your cultures’ Christian belief systems. The beliefs vary, but the basic commonality of this idea centers upon the concept of some entities being physically removed from the surface of the Earth to safe places at a time when the remainder of the population of the Earth will be destroyed by the end of the world or some other version of the apocalypse, whether the cause of it be man or spirit. It is not our understanding that this concept is a helpful one spiritually. It is not our opinion that this is the way things work in any physical sense. In our opinion the processes of ascension or harvest are subsumed within the process of moving through the physical death and entrance into larger life, as this instrument would put it.

The concept of the harvest of Earth is, more than ascension, in line with our understanding with the way things work metaphysically. Each of you is a spark of the Creator, and each of you may think of yourself in a way as that which has been planted in the Earth, for you have been planted as a soul into flesh. And at the end of that work done within the school of life, the door of death opens, the Creator beckons, and through that door each goes. Upon the other side of that door, the decision for your harvest shall be made. However, it is not our understanding that this harvest is one of judgment placed upon one from the outside. Rather, it is a matter of that vibration that you and how that vibratory energy field works. Each crystal soul accepts light in a certain range and finds it difficult to accept life outside of that range. Consequently, the harvest of each of you consists, basically, of the careful and guarded process whereby the soul walks along a gradually increasing line of vibration of light. The light increases as the soul walks, and as the soul walks it senses whether or not it is most comfortable. It walks into that increasing light until it is at the spot of fullest light that it can enjoy and appreciate in a stable manner. And it stops at that point because it is uncomfortable to go further. Where that soul stops is either still in third density or has moved over into fourth density or higher. If that soul has stopped in third density, then it chooses, completely on its own and with no judgment involved, to repeat the third-density experience. In many cases this decision will not simply be for another incarnation, because this is the time of Earth harvest. It will mean there will be a 25,000 year period during which that spirit will enjoy third density upon another planet. However, it is not a punishment to repeat a grade. It is simply the right place for that soul that enjoys that range of light. If that spirit has stopped across that quantum divide between third and fourth density, that entity may then choose to begin a series of incarnations in fourth density and can be said to have graduated from Earth’s third density. For each person that experience will be unique. To our knowledge, there is no general harvest but, rather, the individual harvest of each soul upon each soul’s schedule.
(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]How does "The Rapture" fit in with Ascension or better yet, The Cosmic Plan of our One Infinite Creator?

I believe "The Rapture", in mainstream Christian terms, refers to how Judgement Day would play out. The typical scenario is when all the faithful are whisked away to Heaven and the unrighteous left on Earth, and then Armaggedon starts and the unfaithful are eventually cast into hell.

In my honest opinion, there is no direct analog to "The Rapture" in what I know of the "Cosmic Plan of our One Infinite Creator." The closest I can think of would be the Harvest, but even so, it is quite distinct. According to Law of One material, the "Ascension" is really more of a spiritual "graduation" into 4th density. This is accomplished by polarizing successfully in 3rd density, by choosing and living either Service to Others (positive) greater than 51% of the time or Service to Self (negative) greater than 95% of the time. This ascension, or graduation, to the 4th density takes place during regular cycles in what is known as the Harvest.

We, and the Earth, are currently going through a Harvest period. Of that, there is no doubt.

While the Rapture is generally described as an abrupt process, there are actually two broad schools of thought on the Harvest. One is that the harvest will be an instantaneous uplift into 4D, usually in 2012. The other is that the Harvest is a gradual process that happens naturally after death and that the complete transition to 4D will continue for many years. Ra left enough ambiguity in this area to protect free will. There are several very interesting older threads that discuss these two views of the Harvest, if you want to explore that nuance further.

Regardless of which school of thought turns out to be right on that, the Harvest is going to be a 3 way split between those graduating 4D positive, who will remain here, those graduating 4D negative, who will incarnate on a different 4D planet, and finally those who did not successfully polarize, who will simply incarnate on another 3D world to participate in another cycle. I guess I can see how someone could see elements of the Rapture in this or think of souls going to Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, but I still believe the Harvest is quite distinct.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]Lately, our Pastor, has started a class about Biblical Prophecy & how it predicts the "End Time Signs" which he says we are in now, and "The Rapture" & how things are really coming to an 'end' very very soon...like within our own life time. So, I am wondering just how it all fits in.

In my view, the Bible is of mixed polarity -- there are both profoundly positive and deeply negative parts. Despite being heavily modified, mistranslated, and adulterated, the Bible does contain some prophecies with an element of truth. My problem is that the waters are so muddy that I cannot rely on it as clear source of information on the Harvest. In contrast, modern churches tend to view the Bible as completely positive and the only source of Truth and Prophecy, and so classes such as the one you are described are formed with the Bible alone as foundation.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]We attend the First Christian Church here in El Centro. There is LOTS of information from the Law of One material I see relating with what he's talking about. However, I feel badly for him, because I really think that he isn't seeing the "whole picture" (my own opinion).

There are Law of One elements in Christianity, as are there in Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.. You're right, he's probably not seeing the whole picture due to boxed in Christian-only thinking, but we have to remember a sense of humility. As aware as we may think we are, I would wager that most of us, myself included, are not seeing the "whole picture", no matter what we think. Smile

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]But who am I to contradict what a pastor says?

You have every right to contradict any other human, as long as it is done with consideration and respect. You have a right to free thought. You are no less qualified than he is to speak on spiritual topics. We are all equal at the soul level. We are all teach/learners, no more, no less.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]Confused. But, I do quite a bit to myself & my husband anyway!

Good! Smile

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]We both feel deeply & have had lucid dreams about the both of us being Wanderers & have done the several "questionaires" & meditations to come to this conclusion.

Well, then, you probably are. As I recall, Ra mentioned that this Law of One material would appeal more readily to Wanderers than any others.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]In a private talk that he had with both my husband and I, he said what I have here (combining Eastern wisdom & Law of One) and are going forth with is a "philosophy" not a "teaching", that is from Jesus Christ.

The beautiful thing here is that he probably had that talk with you because he was worried about your soul. Because he truly cares for you and is afraid of you going to Hell. Even so, however well-intentioned, that attitude is fear-based and does not respect your free will to explore all paths to the Creator and Seek in your own way.

I actually do think Ra would agree that "philosophy" is a better word to use than "teaching". However, the difference is really semantical in that context. What that comment really implies is that only Jesus's words count as a proper "teaching", where every other system is reduced to a "mere" philosophy.

I do not see it this way. I have learned much from the words of Jesus, and been inspired by the Bible. However, I have learned just as much (if not more) from the words of the Buddha and Guru Nanak. I choose to see all 3 of these great souls (and indeed several others) as Teachers. My personal "philosophy" combines elements of those three teachings, and those of Krishna & Lao Tsu, and the Law of One. Your own personal philosophy will be different than mine, but it is no less valid! According to the Ra group, ones personal "mythology" or "philosphy" doesn't really matter in terms of the Harvest. The point of it all is to polarize, and that can be done while following just about any tradition that is meaningful to you, including Christianity, Rastafarianism, Buddhism, or a religion of your own design.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I've read what quite a lot of other posts here speak of Yahway, which I accept as being referred to as Jesus, since the Bible refers tro Him as Yahway also?
Actually, I believe that Yahweh refers to a soul group in the Ra Material. I also thought the Bible referred to Yahweh as God, not Jesus. In any case, I think there could be a mismatch in terminology somewhere so I don't want to "Steer you wrong". I recommend doing a search for Yahweh on http://Lawofone.info to delve into the topic.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]The LOO refers to Jesus as an Ascended Master, instead of as our "Savior" like the Pastor teaches & is in the Holy Bible.

Well, I suppose you could say that, technically. Jesus is referred to in Law of One as a 4th Density (almost 5th) Wanderer who incarnated in 3D earth with the express intention of aiding the upliftment of Consciousness by teaching the lessons of Love. He incarnated just 2k years before the end of the 75k year great harvest cycle to aid us and give us the gift of his TEACHING. The point? To increase positive polarity and positive harvest. To help us graduate! And if you think about the timing, it's not hard to see why Christians have been proclaiming that the end is near since the birth of their religion -- Jesus was well aware that, relatively speaking, the end of the 3D cycle was at hand.

Unfortunately, the Christian church has tended to celebrate Jesus's death far more than his life. Teaching us that we need a savior discourages taking responsibility for our own actions and our own growth. Telling us we are not worthy, that we are born in sin, and need some kind of Blood Sacrifice to redeem ourselves, disempowers us. The Law of One teaching, in contrast, puts responsibility for growth and service squarely on our own shoulders. The Ra group gave us information that empowers us. I am sure Jesus did the same thing as well, it's just that much of his original Teachings have been lost or modified.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I personally, believe that He is One & the same...if that makes any sense. Also, is "The Ascension" basically what our pastor is calling "The Second coming of Jesus Christ"?

Well, again we are comparing apples to oranges in terminology. However, the 4th Density is the density of love and understanding. It is a higher level of consciousness than we know now. I am no expert, but I have heard it suggested that the 2nd coming of Christ is a metaphor for the coming of 4th Density consciousness. That Jesus is not literally returning, but rather the spirit of the understanding and compassion that he obtained during his brief incarnation with us, will reign in all of our hearts when earth gloriously Ascends to the 4th Density. The 2nd coming, in short, is US.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that my questions seem to be a bit of all over the place, but I'd really like to be able to understand the bigger picture a little bit better.

I thought your questions were very well thought out and lucid, it's no problem at all. I just want to add that I was trying to be humble while sharing my opinions, but I apologize if it did not seem so. I am only describing the Law of One as I understand it, and my perspective is heavily influenced by my own personal distortions. If something I said doesn't seem right to you, then it probably is NOT right for you. And I am sure that if I have written something that is not accurate in terms of Ra references, that someone will correct me. Nevertheless, I hope you find this info helpful.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I do realize that I have so much more to learn & read & meditate about, but it's okay, because I'll have all Eternity to do so.

Yes, indeed!

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]PS...I am not fearing death anymore, now that I know/believe that I will continue to go on & learn more Love & that I can go on growing in wisdom & light!

That is beautiful. Part of winning the Game of life is to let go of our fear and increase our love.

Love to all
(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]There is LOTS of information from the Law of One material I see relating with what he's talking about. However, I feel badly for him, because I really think that he isn't seeing the "whole picture" (my own opinion). But who am I to contradict what a pastor says? Confused.

Hi Paws! What a great question! A question that has occurred to many who have a background in the Christian faith.

Your question reminds me of a story told by a friend. She was the daughter of a Baptist minister, who had a collection of books on the world's various religions. Her dad caught her in his library, reading the books and marveling at how beautiful they all were, and how they were all saying essentially the same thing!

But, her dad got angry, and told her that no, she was wrong, the books were explaining how different all those 'false' religions were from the one 'true' religion, Christianity.

While he chose to focus on the petty differences, she chose to focus on the essence of love, the thread found in all those religions, despite the petty dogmas.

You have every right to question your pastor! He is just a human, too, searching for spirituality, just like you. As were all the authors of the world's various 'holy' books...humans, all...recording what they believed to be truth. All have some degree of distortion, amidst the gems of truth found therein.

In addition to the excellent quotes posted below, I would suggest this reading from Q'uo, which explores the core essence of the different religions, as contrasted to the Law of One, which, in my opinion, transcends religious dogma:

Sessions in Focus > 2007.11.10 World Religions and Surrender

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]In a private talk that he had with both my husband and I, he said what I have here (combining Eastern wisdom & Law of One) and are going forth with is a "philosophy" not a "teaching", that is from Jesus Christ.

Religious leaders often operate within certain boundaries of dogma, and may find it difficult to consider the possibility that truth might exist beyond those boundaries. Who knows? You might have planted a seed which might later flower into some deeper seeking, by sharing your spiritual path with that pastor.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I've read what quite a lot of other posts here speak of Yahway, which I accept as being referred to as Jesus, since the Bible refers tro Him as Yahway also?

Yahweh=Jesus? Hmmmm...

If you are interested, you might explore the Law of One references to both Yahweh and Jesus. You can search for the terms at http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One isn't intended to just replace one dogma with another, so I'm not suggesting that you necessarily accept the Law of One teachings if they conflict with religious views you have chosen to accept as truth. As always, ultimately it is up to your own personal discernment as to what you choose to believe. But you stated that you see the correlations between the Law of One and your faith, which I think is wonderful! So it might be interesting for you to explore some Biblical terms in the Law of One.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]The LOO refers to Jesus as an Ascended Master, instead of as our "Savior" like the Pastor teaches & is in the Holy Bible. I personally, believe that He is One & the same...if that makes any sense.

It does to me! Wink

http://www.lawofone.info/

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is "The Ascension" basically what our pastor is calling "The Second coming of Jesus Christ"? Or is it the Rapture? WHERE does the "Rapture" all come into play here? Or does it? Or is it only called by another term?

My opinion is that the religious versions are all distortions of the Harvest. They have a glimmer of truth but have also had a lot of fear added in. I think the quotes posted by Cyclops really address this better than anything I could say.

(05-15-2010, 07:05 PM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I am not fearing death anymore, now that I know/believe that I will continue to go on & learn more Love & that I can go on growing in wisdom & light!

Wonderful!!!
Thank you so much Cyclops! The readings that you posted were just the right ones that I needed now. They, each one, addressed & clarified those questions that have been bothering me for sometime. They made it very easy to understand actually.
So, if one is blessed enough to already be a 4th density soul in a 3rd density body...does that soul move on to be of a 5th density soul at harvest?

(05-15-2010, 07:34 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Here are two sessions with these question which could be helpful.

Smile A Seed Planter, I have been told that I am, some time ago, and I consider it a blessing and honor. I will read the sessions that both you & Cyclops gave me, thank you.
Having not yet read the entire Law of One Material, there are 2 names, that I didn't recognize.
Lawtii & Q'uo.
Also, what I have chosen to believe is what my thoughts are right now. Those contain some of this, and some of that. I have chosen not to judge any "religion", for I feel there are truths in each. As I awaken to more and more truth, I am relieved to find that "judgement" is simply someones "concept of control", if you will. I feel much more positive knowing that if I/my soul didnn't grow/learn enough while here on Earth, then I must simply continue on to learn more. I always used to think to myself, when I was told that when I die & go to Heaven, I'd get to live in a mansion that God had built just for me & live there forever...Then-I'd find myself wondering, well, that's very nice & all, but WHAT THEN?! lolol I don't want to be bored. I want to do something! Smile It can't...just stop there!?!? So now that I'm beginning to learn again, what I must have once known, really, it's quite a relief!
Thank you Monica

(05-15-2010, 09:24 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Religious leaders often operate within certain boundaries of dogma, and may find it difficult to consider the possibility that truth might exist beyond those boundaries. Who knows? You might have planted a seed which might later flower into some deeper seeking, by sharing your spiritual path with that pastor.

(Moderator note: Edited to remove duplicate and extraneous quotes)
Here we have the concept of moving further up beyond depending on where the being is in it's evolution. Wanderers can speed up their cycle of their native density if they successfully have done what they had came here to do but to quickly move into higher densities such as from fourth to sixth I do not think it is likely but probably possible.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation November 19, 2000
Quote:Now, some would frame this going home as going to a higher density. Others would frame going home as simply being with the Creator. However, the mechanism for moving from third density to densities which are more fully packed with light is what this instrument has called the steps of light. This is not quite an accurate description, but it is as close as this instrument can come to expressing what we offer her. What we offer her is a vision of a walkway, a broad and beautiful path of light.

The light along this path is most fastidiously guarded by entities which are extremely close to the one great original Thought, yet which still have some individuality. These are what we would call seventh-density entities. They make absolutely sure that the boundaries between the densities of third and fourth of light are precisely accurate and that higher densities as well along this path are fastidiously accurately observed. The consciousness, then, without seeing any boundaries or partitions in this light, is asked to walk along the path of light. When the entity gets to the place where the light is too much to bear, then that entity stops. The fullest amount of light that that entity can enjoy and work with defines the next density of that entity’s experience. If it is third density, that entity will continue in third density. If it is fourth density, that entity will move into the inner planes of a fourth-density planet and prepare to start a cycle of fourth-density experience there. If the entity stops in fifth or sixth density, then that has become the native density of that entity, for that is the place that that entity can enjoy the experience of incarnation the most and can get the most out of it.

Laitos Intensive Meditation February 11, 1982
Quote:Upon the completion of the cycle of incarnations in any density an entity is given the opportunity to, shall we say, grade itself by being bathed in the light of the one Creator until it is no longer able to withstand or utilize the increasing intensity of light. This light has degrees shall we say, of vibration. When the entity can no longer withstand or use the light, then it stops at that point and that point falls where it may. Wherever it falls it is then the entity’s choice, by its own ability to use the light, to continue its study in the appropriate illusion which matches the intensity of light which has been utilized.

Few there are upon your planet at this time who can withstand the intensity of the light of the fourth density. For this light is what might be called a quantum leap beyond that which you now experience within your third density. If any entity were to experience it for but a moment and be able to withstand it, for that moment that entity would feel indeed that it had returned to its Source and would most likely be quite appreciative of that experience. For such seekers as your brother to desire to progress more rapidly than is possible, shall we say, realizing that all things are possible, is a commendable trait, but one which is not likely to be realized, for though your density provides an intense degree of catalyst and opportunity for traveling the spiritual path, to the best of our knowledge, it does not provide enough catalyst to build the polarity necessary to, shall we say, skip any density.

On wanderers and the steps of light.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 16, 2000
Quote:When an entity is able to walk the steps of light of graduation into fourth density and feel comfortable there, one is able to move into fourth density for the next experience. And this is true in a continuing way. If an entity is able to enjoy and use the light of fifth density or sixth density, the entity may, indeed, move back into that home vibration. However, it is first necessary to rediscover that deep self within this incarnation which you now experience to the extent that you are able to recapitulate that choice and the decisions that lead to being able to tolerate the light that is offered to those whose thoughts are more than 51percent for other entities and how to serve them.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation January 23, 2010
Quote:Your environment will change as you move through that process that takes you into graduation from this density to the next, but know you well that you shall not be judged except by your own preferences. For you shall walk into the sunlight. And it shall become fuller by exquisitely, carefully nuanced grades of density. And as you walk into the fuller light, it shall cease being third density and begin being fourth density. And yet you still may walk on. You may walk on until the light becomes too full and is uncomfortable to you. Then that is where you shall stop and that is where you shall stay. And if you are still in third-density light when you stop, then your energy body shall be transited to another third-density planet where you may again take up the lessons of polarity and that choice of how to serve: shall you serve others or shall you serve yourself?

And if you have walked into fourth density before you stopped, then you have graduated. You have passed the third grade in this school of souls, as it were, and you shall find opening before you a great many more choices of how to live and be and serve and learn because of the fullness of fourth-density light. Some there are, my friends, who have indeed come from elsewhere and who have nurtured within their hearts the memory of that energy. And as you graduate, perhaps you shall simply keep walking the steps of light until you are back in your own native density.
The rapture is mentioned nowhere in the Bible , I believe. But is rather an invention of an evangelical preacher in the 1800’s who had his flock divest themselves of of all their worldly goods and head to a mountaintop to receive what he called the Rapture. Guess what happened?

Richard