Bring4th

Full Version: 1987.04.12 Thought on today's quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mod Addition: the following Q'uote was taken from this Session.

/ /

The Daily Q'uote for November 19, 2015

Quote:"Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you…

The source of reality must lie within the self, because reality is subjective—as consciousness is subjective. You are the Creator, knowing Itself. You are also a pilgrim on the way to seeking the face of that Creator. Yet, where do you seek? Do you not seek within? Where is buried the life within you that is unaltered, the consciousness that is infinite, the spirit that is eternal, but within your own heart and mind? 

Thus, the greatest service which a pilgrim can perform at any time is to be, that is, to be a conscious being, an actor, seeing circumstance as illusion, but illusion rich in spiritual possibility."

~ And what of otherselfs?  

Thoughts in regard to the snippet:

"Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you…

Masta I & I friend of yadda wandering this very interesting question sometimes
Hi sequoyah, thanks for asking, I enjoyed reading this session a lot.

What I think Ra means about the "reacting to the circumstances about one" and being in an illusion is that, it's very easy to forget that this is an illusion and get swept up in the 3rd density energies and actions. Often we think we know what is going on and we act out of self-righteousness, but really, this is an illusion, what we think we are perceiving is often not the whole truth. There are many metaphysical energies that go into each created scenario, and to remember this and stay out of a place of judging circumstances is ideal.

Towards the end of the session, Q'uo says this:

Quote:We ask that you realize that there is no such thing as survival, for the entire incarnation is an illusion. You are at this moment deeply, deeply asleep, and attempting to sleep-walk, that in your somnambulation you may struggle in the darkness to see a chair for a chair, and not a bear, a mirror for a mirror, and not a flame.

Which points out a few things about the illusion that we often buy into: One, that death is an end, two, that being "asleep" and "awake" are what they really are, and that sometimes we see things as fearful enemies that are actually innocuous.

I liked this session because Q'uo also gives a few little nudges about meditation that are very clear. The session's question was, "How can we be of best service to others and move along our evolutionary path?"

Quote:This is especially true because the single greatest source of centering, learning and transformation is that which is the hardest for your peoples, the stilling of the physical body, the mind, and the heart in order that the seeking will may open the door to the one infinite Creator in meditation. It is most important that this be done as regularly as possible.

Quote:Every look, smile, word and touch conveys to those about you that consciousness which lies within, and through all the illusion, within illusion, within illusion which passes for conversation amongst your peoples, the thread of consciousness sings its true song betwixt each two people.

And in the sensitive one, the one who is ready to be harvested, that shall be the gift that shall have infinite meaning, that shall be too dear for any price. Thus, meditate, find the center, and be who you are. The rest shall occur one moment at a time.
(11-19-2015, 10:46 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]~ And what of otherselfs?  

If I was simply being, in the context of the Q'uote you shared, I am offering an alternative to the social current. Other selves may notice my calm posture and query to themselves "why doesn't he care?". Yet it is because I care, that encourages me to not care too much about the social current. I cannot wave my imaginary wand and make other selves conscious of themselves, or of their undiscovered aspects. I can however invoke an energy that calls to them, rather than react to who they claim to be

(11-19-2015, 10:46 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts in regard to the snippet:

I read Eckhart Tolle, 'The Power of Now', and really enjoy his videos on you tube. What strikes me most about Eckhart is his use of emotionally neutral language. Also, I love it when he mimics scenarios and laughs to himself! So my thoughts here ( in my opinion at least ), would not serve as well as the thoughts of Eckhart. Simply because he appears to be embodying the language that Quo speak about. 

Here is one of many snippets from Eckhart  Smile

I agree on that

but what i get is all those around me illusion too

sts see other individuals as no different than the illusion "to be more real than" while STO see those around you as reflections yourself but then how does that make them any different than the illusion still

but then again i'm illusion right this is weird aha

ARe the people around me real or illusion. They illusion. Adonai
It's just game to make the choice but when you figure it out then what lol
play the game and be happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
"There is no distinction, there is no being cut off. The illusion seems to cut you off, but you are a treasure indeed, each of you, just as you are. And in the flesh you shall learn twenty, nay one hundred times better to serve, to love, to give and to accept, to take, to receive. Love is completing circuits; it is not necessarily giving." Hatonn
Is it more wise to be 51% sto or 90% sto

what a question
Don't get caught up on that question.

Heaven and Hell are illusion, doesn't mean they're not real enough to ruin your mind, body, or spirit temporarily (or more, who knows).

Sto and Sts are the same thing in action, differ in intention.

You don't need to believe that, but one day you'll notice it I think...  And that'll shatter reality more so than anything else.

Least it did for me, like 12 times...lol
(11-20-2015, 07:48 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]I agree on that

but what i get is all those around me illusion too

sts see other individuals as no different than the illusion "to be more real than" while STO see those around you as reflections yourself but then how does that make them any different than the illusion still

but then again i'm illusion right this is weird aha

ARe the people around me real or illusion.  They illusion.  Adonai

I love the quote at the top of this pile of posts.  It fairly well sums up what I've learned thus far in my peregrinations, so to speak.  Thanks for drawing my illusory attention to it.

To me, sequoyah, yes, you--as a construct--are an illusion, just like all that surrounds you, both on this planet and beyond.  However, if you tune your ears, within the noise you can learn with your body to pick up the signal within it.  And if you can operate by that internal guidance system, you will be more in sync with "reality" than with the illusion.

For example, if you see a film that moves you deeply, where within you do you feel that recognition of depth and truth?  Can you learn to tune in to that area (and use that inner organ of visceral recognition of your own deep knowing) and be guided by it in daily life?  If you could do so and measure each moment against what you know viscerally to be important and true, how would that affect your vibration as you wander through the illusion?  Would you then be a bit more "real" by virtue of your simultaneous communion with your inherent inner awareness of depth and truth?