Bring4th

Full Version: A riddle of sorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine an individual that has little dexterity over their facial muscles, as they see no need to express themselves too extensively through such a coarse use of an instrument; Not that its too effortful: They just don't see a need.

Imagine their language being full of fluff to communicate a great point but their body language being as stiff as a board, as such body language is unnecessary in the face of feeling all is well, no need for any extensive duress of the body.

The language being unaccented, monotone except as far as necessary to communicate a point; This applying to any body language, movement as well. Stiff body language fluctuating towards dance and back in a bipolar nearly seemingly schizoid manner.

What kind of individual is this?
Someone with some kind of alexithymia probably, such as myself.
seems like a normal individual to me, a further more seems like one who doesn't like to do unnecessary things
It sounds like an individual that has some type of limit or break from the mind and the body. Having the spirit/mind complex fully functioning and allowing the self to experience thoughts/emotions and catalyst effectively but lacking the ability to express them directly physical in 3rd density. That being my understanding of what you said if the entity is Earth based in biological origin. If the entity was from else where it could simply be a different biological process. Your words remind of the entities from Sirius Ra speaks of, as having highly developed mind complexes but needing physical movement as a means to counteract the mental processes, in the same sense that we need moments of meditation to balance our seemingly endless physical activity.

Quote:38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily the type that they extracted from Hickson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.
The more I read the OP, the more convinced I am that such an individual would be in an unconscious trance. I am aware of my bias towards confirmation via repetitious analysis btw  BigSmile
Sounds like me, unless some high energy is passing through me.
I've been asked why I was at a music show when I wasn't enjoying it, well it was my favorite band and there was a guitar solo when I was asked. My thought reaction was : silence mongrel, I am enjoying the show.

Had a few similar experiences where people thought I wasn't enjoying what I was enjoying. One shouldn't expect me to do crowd crap.
Seems a pretty good description of myself actually.
The individual is their own individual self. Attempting to apply a 'kind' label to them is a control system that tries to force them into adhering to a fictional set of expectations rather than being/accepting their true selves.

All labels are lies.
if this is a riddle then ur describing text based communication such as this forum. facial muscles dont move while typing and isnt needed. body language is always disconnected from the written text and except for particular effort through e.g. emotes, all caps etc, the language will always be unaccented and monotone.

"their language being full of fluff to communicate a great point" might be u poking specific fun at people who take what they write too seriously 
Does this "riddle" have a specific answer? Or is it just for discussion sake? I'm curious what you had in mind.