Bring4th

Full Version: Two ventilation shafts in great pyramid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm watching a show on the history channel and they are trying to determine why such shafts exist. Some say they are for ventilation,  others say for stargazing. Interestingly,  the North shaft lines up to what was the north star at that time which isn't our North star now. More interesting is that the south facing shaft points directly to the orion constellation and more specifically orions belt. 

Does anyone remember Ra talking about these shafts or would it be possible to ask Q'uo for further clarification of these shafts? 
Another interesting thing they mention is that the three main pyramids are in the exact same alignment as orions belt.
In 3.6 and 3.7 Ra says they were for ventilation.
There's this as well..

55.16 Questioner: Why does the King’s Chamber have the various small chambers above it?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

We must address this query more generally in order to explicate your specific question. The positioning of the entity to be healed is such that the life energies, if you will, are in a position to be briefly interrupted or intersected by light. This light then may, by the catalyst of the healer with the crystal, manipulate the aural forces, as you may call the various energy centers, in such a way that if the entity to be healed wills it so, corrections may take place. Then the entity is reprotected by its own, now less distorted, energy field and is able to go its way.

The process by which this is done involves bringing the entity to be healed to an equilibrium. This involves temperature, barometric pressure, and the electrical charged atmosphere. The first two requirements are controlled by the system of chimneys.
Yet why were such ventilation shafts aligned so perfectly they pointed to orions belt?
I don't know, but Orion is part of the Egyptian mythologies..could be related.

"We know from The Pyramid Texts, which are among the oldest religious writings in the world, that the ancient Egyptians believed that the gods descended from the belt of Orion and from Sirius (the brightest star in the sky) in the form of human beings. This is critically important to Egyptian cosmology, as Orion was associated with the god Osiris and Sirius was associated with the goddess Isis, who together are said to have created the whole of human civilization.orion, nile, pyramids, milky way"
Do they open directly to view those 'Light Entities' (Stars) from inside?

If so, maybe Polaris and Orion's belt offered the Necessary placements for such Light to be used and maybe offered the literal specific light being mentioned itself.

I mean...if you see a star in the sky.  Its light has reached you...
Thank you all for the info. Much appreciated.