Bring4th

Full Version: Inspirational Music Share
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
this is a very gross fugue BigSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s0Mp7LFI-k

(ps watch the squiggly lines : d )

Melissa

I love Chet, just saying.
A nice lullaby

Quote:We are Janice and Sonia, yes we are twins. We're similar, but also different in many ways Smile
We are born and raised in Sydney Australia. Both our parents are Korean, so we are able to read, write and speak the language.

quite beautiful really Smile
The best is yet to come.
It encourages me that the best of experiences lies ahead.

During my "awakening", or intensive seeking, I was listening to Mike Oldfield and Secret Garden. Then I found Ra. And it is mainly to this song that I was flying with these golden hawks high above:

Then a new chapter of my life started, and just when it did, I was introduced to new music. "Coincidence", huh?

It was Amethystium. And then, it was to this song, I was dancing with the same golden hawks:

And now, it seems like I have entered a new chapter of my life... And as it did, I "discovered" new music to listen to, Blackmill. This is one of my favorites of them. It reminds me of a dance through a mind/body/spirit complex (with the same golden hawks BigSmile):

I found another pretty awesome song. It is created by a group called Thinnen, and is called "You Are".

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist on youtube. So one has to click on the below link, and then click on "Click to play".

Thinnen - You Are

It reminds me of a dance of Ra.
Jason Carter - You Shine (Harp Guitar)

Saw him yesterday live in a restaurant, a very nice guy! I liked this piece the most, at least from the ones he played Shy
I only found this live version of Sunday Shine by Ben Woolman, which doesn't sound the same quality as his studio album. But it's real upbeat, and I like it. It's an excellent example of fingerstyle.

Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir 4: Fly to Paradise
5,905 singers from 101 countries band together to create something amazing. Special thanks to rie, who brought this to my attention in another thread!
Enjoy Heart
This song makes me want to do a goofy dance to the music

http://grooveshark.com/#!/search/song?q=...o+Pukalani

Melissa

Awesome new song from the new album of one of my favourite bands.
Coco de Mer Butterfly

Desire

A lover asked his beloved,
Do you love yourself more than you love me?
Beloved replied, I have died to myself and I live for you.
I've disappeared from myself and my attributes,
I am present only for you.
I've forgotten all my learnings,
but from knowing you I've become a scholar.
I've lost all my strength, but from your power I am able.
I love myself...I love you.
I love you...I love myself.

-Rumi

Live from 1971. Neil digs around in his pockets trying to find the right harp and then plays a new song...Heart of Gold.Song starts at 1:48 have patienceTongue
I was moved to tears the first time I heard this. Thousands of lifetimes compressed into one song.

Eddie, that song reminds me of Sunday Shine, which I posted in #160.
(08-18-2013, 06:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Eddie, that song reminds me of Sunday Shine, which I posted in #160.

I'm not a musician, but it sounds to me as if both pieces are played in an "open" tuning; maybe in "D".

Maybe someone here who is a guitar player could comment.
Beethoven's Violin Concerto, op 61, second movement.

this is what is known as a 'slow burn'; the buildup is momentous and beautiful.

Aloysius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK75HA8nsaU
Ambient spacey uplifting track with lots of cool production work
This Binary universe-All that makes us Human Continues

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7Mp2L3Q88
The Cinematic Orchestra-Necrology
This is just one of my favourite songs
Alexei Zakharov & Natalia Yakovleva - Kingdoms End (X3 OST)

First came upon it in "X3: The Reunion" (PC game), Kingdoms End is the sector name in which this plays.. DETAILS! .D
I find it peaceful and loving ShyHeart Beautiful .)

Melissa

Melissa

not so sure about the lyrics, but the song itself is nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzCj2TZAdA

the visuals in this are really done well!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8