Bring4th

Full Version: The relationship between being a Reiki Master and being Dual-Activated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings sisters and brothers, 

I had a long discussion delving quite deep into metaphysical matters, with a close friend tonight, someone I don't normally do that with.

Our discussion reached a point where we got on to the relationship between being a trained Reiki Master and being Dual-Activated.

So, without much personal awareness of the practices of Reiki, would anyone like to contribute their awareness with me regarding this potential relationship.

Does being a Reiki master equate to being Dual-Activated, or does it just mean that you are close to this in potential.

I'm aware that this question's answer may well be, " well it depends on the Reiki Master" but I'm keen to learn others' perspectives on this matter.

L & L 

Jim      
This passage seems to indicate that the dual-activated individual's attentions may be elsewhere:

Quote:66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual, not the Wanderers but the harvested and dual-activated third- and fourth-density bodies entities? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth density, the desire may not be present.

My feeling is that those who are strongly heart activated (that is, those who are dual-activated, and beginning 4d lessons early here on Planet Earth) are much more interested in concrete, visible change.  That is not to say Healing is not a noble calling, one that is valuable, and able to offer much physical, mental, and emotional relief ... but on one level it is much more abstract than getting involved directly with other selves, in a communal fashion.  My feeling is that strongly heart activated individuals are much more open and willing to work constructively in groups - so that nascent small-scale 'memory complexes' can form.  Their service is on a larger, broadcast scale, rather than a one-to-one counselling/healing.

Just my thoughts though.  I don't have concrete data to back up that point of view.
I don't think being a Reiki Master would be the equivalent to being dual activated. My guess is that most Reiki masters are wanderers.

Being dual activated would be rare and simply put, they would be gods to us. But I really think its these beings who are going to wow humanity, not the aliens.
Uh, totally different concepts I'd say. Maybe a dual-activated individual would find Reiki easier to work with than others might perhaps.
Difference?  Can we know how they relate first?

Reiki vs Dual activated...  I doubt dual activated people will be godlike.  They're still 'people'.  I don't want godlike people, I doubt anyone else does too when you factor in the destructive power of godly human beings. (See: the movie Chronicle)

Why does a relationship need to be at all between the two?  Can we know your thoughts and reasons for thinking such, Jim?
(11-26-2015, 06:30 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Difference?  Can we know how they relate first?

Reiki vs Dual activated...  I doubt dual activated people will be godlike.  They're still 'people'.  I don't want godlike people, I doubt anyone else does too when you factor in the destructive power of godly human beings. (See: the movie Chronicle)

Why does a relationship need to be at all between the two?  Can we know your thoughts and reasons for thinking such, Jim?

Greetings TTP, 

Firstly I agree that becoming Dual-Activated doesn't necessarily equate to immediate "godlike powers", that is, a M/B/S complex that was recently 3rd D and has just graduated to 4th and has become Dual-Activated, wouldn't necessarily have the same abilities as a fully-blown 4th D entity or a Wanderer that has become Dual-Activated.

This question arose during that discussion with my friend, whose mother died from cancer about the same time my mum did. 

His mum was a Reiki Master but he never got around to discussing the details of her Spiritual beliefs, and now that she's passed, he finds himself profoundly curious as to the precise nature of his mum's beliefs.

I told him to find the Reiki Master that trained his mum as that person should have a good grasp on his late mother's beliefs.

Whilst we were discussing all of this, this question regarding any potential link between being a Reiki Master and being Dual-Activated arose in my mind and I thought that I'd pose this question here as I'm aware that there are members here who have a good knowledge of Reiki and are aware of the concept of being Dual-Activated.

L & L

Jim 

Ah I gotcha!

Its kinda like how I recently wondered if every person with glasses is a Wanderer.

Would it be fair to say Reiki is a powerful tool to a dual activated being more so than a normal 3D entity only because they'll have more perceptive senses to take in information to become closer informed as to a problems many facets?

Beyond that...Maybe a Dualactivated Wanderer might be capable of slight godlike feats (the story of the man in a cave who pushed his hand into stone comes to mind) or perhaps will just have a different inclination of how to use the tool called Reiki in different but maybe more efficient or 'pure' or 'directed' ways?  Or if not pure, maybe a stronger flow or easier ability to do such?

Its probably slightly different and unique for each being if a difference does occur.

Good question.
That story about the cave is about Milarepa. He is asked, 'is the air solid or malleable?' He takes a stick and beats on the air, producing a sound like a drum. 'Solid', he says. Then he is ask, 'is the stone solid or malleable?' He says 'Malleable' as he pushes his hand in to the stone and which can still be seen today.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
God like abilities? Highly doubtful 

Like plenum said,  it's ALL about the heart. Not healing everyone like Jesus or performing supernatural acts. Its about realizing the love in every thing and putting that true understanding of love into production and applying it to those who yet to see it.

It's seeing the inherent imbalances within society and humans in general and seeing what can actually be done
Yet have the understanding and realization that they may have the answers,  such applications may be beyond the capacity of 3rd density natives.

This wouldn't deter such an individual but will allow this entity to establishments as to what can be attained yet never allow this realization of love in every moment.