Bring4th

Full Version: Do you 'Know' you're a Wanderer? Or your Soul name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recently been pondering myself, and it made me curious, how many people here know they're Wanderers and, or their current density?

I used to think I was 6D, then in Isolation I thought I was 5D.  Now I care too much about everything and think I may actually be 4D.

But I don't know and probably won't in this life.

If you do, what's it like to know?  To have a pointer as to a reason why you're here now?  How'd it feel finding out?  Also, if your soul has a name and you know it from an nde, lbl session, or any hypnosis regression, would you share what it felt like to learn your soul name and if it has helped you at all?
It feels like rememberance to know. As to why you're here it feels like a pointer as to what you're supposed to work on yourself. Finding out felt natural.

I used to seek a name for my soul but it seems to have none, or rather could enbody many names. I was given the shadow name Daedalus and my soul seems to like it so let's say it's my temporary soul name. I've got a friend that likes to call me that when the moment feels appropriated and he also was given one which I call him that when the moment feels appropriated.
Always had an impression you were of 5D, did not try to rationalize the thought like you seem to do as it's a feeling and nothing more.
(11-26-2015, 08:29 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Recently been pondering myself, and it made me curious, how many people here know they're Wanderers and, or their current density?

I used to think I was 6D, then in Isolation I thought I was 5D.  Now I care too much about everything and think I may actually be 4D.

If you do, what's it like to know?  To have a pointer as to a reason why you're here now?  How'd it feel finding out?  Also, if your soul has a name and you know it from an nde, lbl session, or any hypnosis regression, would you share what it felt like to learn your soul name and if it has helped you at all?

Greetings TTP,

Being pedantic, one could argue that none of us, whilst incarnate in 3rd D, will "know" anything, so I agree that we probably won't know in this incarnation.

In 2005 Q'uo told me that I am a 6th density Wanderer and a 6th density Walk-In, but with reference to the above, I would say that this still doesn't mean that I "know" this to be true as an absolutely incontrovertible fact.

Having said that, I do trust Q'uo and I still believe that their assertions are true.

Speaking personally, being made aware of this answered many questions and perceptions I held prior to my personal session with Q'uo. and that has helped a little...

But "knowing" this doesn't negate the homesickness, frustration and suffering that I perceive as being inherent to most if not all Wanderers.

As to a Soul-name, that's something that has never really been that important to me, and perhaps is why I have not come across this info.    

I am looking forward to finding out which Social-Memory-Complex / Complexes I/we belong to once I/we pass from this incarnation, not to mention the absolute bliss - compared to incarnate existence on Gaia - that is existence on 4th / 5th / 6th. 

L & L 

Jim    
The only thing I know is that I know nothing.
-----
Oh man, I love you all LOL Heart

I do care, E_s, I don't know why, its just a feeling like I'm supposed to look there, names of souls in Nde's and Journey of Souls intrigued me intensely, as Min said matches with what some souls do, Aion in another thread made perfect points on many facets regarding names and identifiers (several people did actually).  So I feel like my name might be important to me even while in incarnation.  -Shrugs-  Maybe I'm crazy or overthought it.  I'll find out one day maybe.

As for my density, I have no idea what 6D, 5D, or 4D feels like energetically enough to distinguish anything lol I do know that I know nothing, and at nothingness I haven't a clue to myself.  I strongly thought I was 6D for a bit before realizing how alone I was, then for a good while it was me thinking 5D, especially since I had my own '5D mancave' in my room when I had a dim light to light this room.

How does 5D feel like, Min?

(11-26-2015, 10:19 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 08:29 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Recently been pondering myself, and it made me curious, how many people here know they're Wanderers and, or their current density?

Greetings TTP,

Being pedantic, one could argue that none of us, whilst incarnate in 3rd D, will "know" anything, so I agree that we probably won't know in this incarnation.

In 2005 Q'uo told me that I am a 6th density Wanderer and a 6th density Walk-In, but with reference to the above, I would say that this still doesn't mean that I "know" this to be true as an absolutely incontrovertible fact.

Having said that, I do trust Q'uo and I still believe that their assertions are true.

Speaking personally, being made aware of this answered many questions and perceptions I held prior to my personal session with Q'uo. and that has helped a little...

But "knowing" this doesn't negate the homesickness, frustration and suffering that I perceive as being inherent to most if not all Wanderers.

As to a Soul-name, that's something that has never really been that important to me, and perhaps is why I have not come across this info.    

I am looking forward to finding out which Social-Memory-Complex / Complexes I/we belong to once I/we pass from this incarnation, not to mention the absolute bliss - compared to incarnate existence on Gaia - that is existence on 4th / 5th / 6th. 

L & L 

Jim    

Thank you for the thoughts firstly.  Smile
How would your life be different if ten years ago you weren't told you were as you believe you are today on that day?
You don't need to answer that, honestly though I sympathize with everyone taking the 'knowledge' pretty seriously but I intended to mean, in literally your instance, knowing via being told, or self-discovering as Min seemed to mean.

So uh, sorry everyone for that goof on my part. 'Air quotes'...Oh how you add more depth of meaning to your encased subject. Heart

Jim.  I ask you this question because it helps me gauge the level of impact on a person, to discover parts of your higher identities to become in your mind complex, actual aspects embodying who you are potentially if not only in consideration...
The psychological effect specifically is what I'm looking for.  Did it boost your self confidence or selfbelief?  Have you choosen more ethically because you have that knowledge in thought and consideration?

I felt a strong pull to discover my own name when I learned souls had them too.  So its cool seeing how in your life you've been given the experiences that made you who you are now.  The same applies in my life, except for me I was exposed to soul names and now seek them out.

I think my soul name and my Smc might be similar or related sounding.

As per homesickness, suffering, and frustration...  Do you not experience these semi-often?
(11-26-2015, 11:38 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]How would your life be different if ten years ago you weren't told you were as you believe you are today on that day?
You don't need to answer that, honestly though I sympathize with everyone taking the 'knowledge' pretty seriously but I intended to mean, in literally your instance, knowing via being told, or self-discovering as Min seemed to mean.

Jim.  I ask you this question because it helps me gauge the level of impact on a person, to discover parts of your higher identities to become in your mind complex, actual aspects embodying who you are potentially if not only in consideration...
The psychological effect specifically is what I'm looking for.  Did it boost your self confidence or selfbelief?  Have you choosen more ethically because you have that knowledge in thought and consideration?

As per homesickness, suffering, and frustration...  Do you not experience these semi-often?

If I hadn't been told those things by Q'uo I would probably be a good bit more crazy than I am now.  Tongue

Q'uo's words and advice helped me become more grounded and added some much needed clarity to my perception of myself and my relationship to the rest of existence  / the Universe.

Prior to discovering any contemporary channeling, I believed ( and very much still do ) that I am on some kind sacred Spiritual "mission" ( sacred to me at least! ) and that I was a ( and I stress A not THE ) "next Jesus", which was one of the first things Carla said to me when we met, with her saying something along the lines of: "Wanderers are the second-coming of Christ"

Due to the confusion created by my Catholic childhood indoctrination, before I conversed with Q'uo I had great difficulty separating the concept of being a next "Jesus" with the concept of being "a messenger of God" and I remain very grateful to Q'uo for clearing up that particular nonsense!  

I suppose that ultimately, it did have a positive affect on my self-belief. My ethics have remained relatively stable throughout this period as I believe that I opened / activated my Green-Ray when I was 15 years old after a very intensive instinctual period of dedication to STO.

I experience the "Wanderer's Blues" ( pain, frustration and suffering ) pretty much on a daily basis. The only thing that really changes periodically is my ability to combat these emotions and distract myself by doing something positive / constructive / creative.

I hope that this answers your questions, but if it hasn't, feel free to question further.

L & L

Jim

I found out when Ra took me through an experience of being in the sun that I come from 6D. There were brighter and dimmer patches, and all I saw was light. Some parts where hotter than others too. I was physically exhausted from life, and I needed that revival.
I agree that we will likely know nothing here, in the sense that 3D humans experience knowing. I also agree that it doesn't matter, though, I think it would help some wanderers to know why they are different and don't fit. I personally don't care if I don't fit, and actually don't want to fit. This is because my whole being and the way I think and live is diametrically opposed to current societies, popular culture, and the mindsets of most people. So to want to fit in does not fit with me.  Tongue

I don't know about densities or anything, and really don't speculate on where I would be at in the hierarchy of evolution. And things can get tricky when trying to speculate. For instance, I have always seemed to be more aware of everything than those around me even as a small child, but I could attribute this to a high IQ. (Sorry if anyone thinks this is me bragging; I don't brag. I am just factual and Spock-like in this regard.)

I also only have working theories. My working theory is that I probably am here as a volunteer. This working theory derives from an encounter I had with a psychic (a well-known one in the area) in 1989. She was the sort of intuitive counselor, as she called herself, that only "read" soul material. She did not talk about jobs or boyfriends or use cards or anything, she talked about soul missions and past lives, etc, and listened to guides and messages. She told me I was Venusian and here as a volunteer and had no connections at that time with anyone from a soul family or from my planet, yet (she said I would find some). I thought she was crazy. I'd never heard anything so nuts. This is after I listened to my friend's consultation which consisted of things in my then-current paradigm such as past lives and how they were contributing to lessons now.

I left her house thinking it was all nonsense. But during the following days, many memories surfaced, such as a recurring dream I'd had all my life of being on another planet and looking into a night sky with flying vehicles and a beautiful city which seemed made more of light than a lighted cityscape here and now. Many more things clicked that supported this idea. When I was a little girl, for instance, every time I looked in the mirror I thought there was something missing in my face and particularly my eyes. I used to put an imaginary box around myself in grade school. Many things.

So the theory seems viable if I don't let my left brain rule my thoughts. But I don't feel very evolved. And if I am here as a volunteer, I think I was a teenage-style soul who with bravado and innocence raised her hand as though in a school classroom and said, I'll go. I'm pretty sure I did not know it would be so challenging here (though I don't mean to sound as though it's all bad; there is much beauty here). I don't think I've had many lives here, if any. I seem to be void in certain ways as if I had read about humans rather than lived as one—it's hard to describe. 

When my left brain kicks in entirely, this all seems like faulty synopses or emotional survival mechanisms. It would be lovely if a ship landed in my backyard and someone came out and said, How's it going down here? Come on in and let's have a drink of ambrosia light nectar before you go back out in the trenches.  BigSmile
I think it's wrong to think that one can't know, this has been an area of work with one of my friend, that is avoidance of the fool's archetype.

I've never been scared of being a fool nor being wrong, this has led me to refine how I perceive the truth I knew was there to seek and has led me through steps and gateways toward what I can now consider knowing.

Lately this has been a topic of interest, last time my friend wanted us to discuss the fact that you can't tell others they don't know simply because they do not want to know. (on psychedellic trips it's the answer I get to most questions along with you already know.. ah the fun of free will, but I also do that a lot)

Saying you can't know is creating the reality in which you can't know. Saying you can know is moving toward a reality in which you can know.

Being able to know is a lesson I often get thrown by my higher self. That I can know everything if I desire and that my inability to know is a desire to be veiled.

How many animals died because of your eating habits, if your action will have negative consequences on others or yourself, what you are outside of here, what is the nature of all things, everything is there for the one who desire it enough to pierce his veil.
Fear is a major blockage on this as fear create a similar feeling to resonance. As such fear can be misguiding.
Could you pm me contact info for that psychic, Diana?  I'm not opposed to driving up to Sedona or Flagstaff so I imagine I'd go to see this psychic o:
(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's wrong to think that one can't know, this has been an area of work with one of my friend, that is avoidance of the fool's archetype.

I thought there was no right or wrong. Tongue  I agree that all things are possible.

(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been scared of being a fool nor being wrong, this has led me to refine how I perceive the truth I knew was there to seek and has led me through steps and gateways toward what I can now consider knowing.

I'm with you here as well. This is why beliefs are blockages. It's why I caution people that if they "know" something, they have closed the door. It's why I have "working theories" only.

As far as feeling like a fool, that is a very human construct. I couldn't care less about that. But perhaps that's because I'm a confident person and not because I am an advanced soul.

(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Lately this has been a topic of interest, last time my friend wanted us to discuss the fact that you can't tell others they don't know simply because they do not want to know. (on psychedellic trips it's the answer I get to most questions along with you already know.. ah the fun of free will, but I also do that a lot)

I have been wanting to say something about the use of psychedelics for a long time. Let me preface by saying I have done them myself (years ago), and I have no prejudice. Drugs (mushrooms, acid, mesquiline, peyote, ayahuasca, any psychedelics) can certainly "loosen" the grip the brain has on reality and "open the doors of perception." If you read any Carlos Castaneda books, Don Juan used peyote and jimsum weed on Carlos to get the "world to stop" for him because of his intellectual grasp of 3D reality. But Don Juan also said it's very dangerous and can be harmful to the body. I am not a follower of anything so I don't just read this and conform to the idea. But it is a consideration in general.

Opening the doors with psychedelics may be efficacious for someone who is very rigid and mired in this reality, or perhaps for anyone who just wants to reach other states of consciousness. But continued regular use may harm the physical vehicle and warp perceptions and create neural pathways that could be illusional or just not practical. I am not saying it will, I'm saying it may. I believe you are very young, and your body will take a lot before you notice any signs of wear and tear.  

Just a little friendly input. I'm no all-knowing master. But I would suggest that you don't rely on mind-altering substances to alter your mind.

(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Saying you can't know is creating the reality in which you can't know. Saying you can know is moving toward a reality in which you can know.

Agreed, all things are possible.
Min, one human to another, gonna agree with Diana.  I smoke the green herb my friend and let me tell you, I need to reframe from third eye activations passively happening, they wear me down, strain me mentally and emotionally and that's with normal non-reality-altering substances.

I could just imagine what shrooms would do to me, please be careful.  (Note to y'all, I've never done anything beyond cannabis and alcohol.)

(11-26-2015, 12:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I found out when Ra took me through an experience of being in the sun that I come from 6D. There were brighter and dimmer patches, and all I saw was light. Some parts where hotter than others too. I was physically exhausted from life, and I needed that revival.

How'd the experience inform you that you were 6D?  Was it just a feeling, a sight?  Knowledge downloaded?

Jim, you've offered great insight, enough to understand for me especially.  I feel like all this madness I have would suddenly make sense and no longer be so...crazy, if I just had some sense of I, myself, Why I Am Here, my reasons, purpose, or even just place or origin or where I come from, even a most recent incarnation past life memories...  Anything man, anything!

Because as I am now, I'm a no-Joe-body it feels like, even to myself.  Can't even get spirituality straight, nothing feels right after so long, like I'm a sprung spring bouncing around trying to make sense of what the heck is going on.  I see the Light and then I'm strolling around Hell.  Something to ground me is EXACTLY what I want.

To know, to 'know', to have a clue as to myself, some way...Some knowledge, information, personal understanding of the Why's to I.

I wouldn't be swimming in the madness of my mind looking for it so profusely.

When I first read Journey of Souls, I figured I was a newborn soul.  When I read the Ra Material, I figured I was a 3D entity until it got into explaining Wanderers, then that resonated much more.  But then it's just madness after that.  6D, 5D, 4D, I've fit every description...  I love foolishly, I'm always looking for wisdom, or when I finally get my heart straight wisdom is just natural, and since I was a young child I've been a very docile and gentle loving person who just wanted to enjoy life with others.

Now it's all falling apart inside my own mind, so I'm reflecting on the pieces, and a big one was how badly I wanted to know things about myself, my name being the biggest, until recently, where it's now just getting to know the main reasons I'm here.  Figuring out something to direct me, anything.  I'm not even in the dark with a candle here, I've got this nice lil fire going and still there's nothing to friggin see!

It's like getting lost in a forest at night.

For a lifetime it sometimes feels like.
Because Ra says that in 6D you can visit the sun in time/space.
Note to anyone basing things on Castenada, his books about Don Juan are actually fictional as far as I understand. Just for careful consideration of using concepts.

As for the OP, I never 'found out', I've always known innately that I am a consciousness more expansive of my body and that I have had experiences outside this body. It became stranger to me as I went through life that so many people DIDN'T and that was one of the first calls to self-knowledge and discover why I seemed to be different. Although I knew it long ago, it was later confirmed that I am 'Michael', my most prominent soul name but there are others also tied to me.
I'm about 95% certain I'm a wanderer.

The most common perception of this community seems to be that you can't know you are a wanderer for sure. Yet Ra was able to confirm Jim, Don, and Carla were wanderers because they already knew *they were wanderers.
I think people are afraid of 'certainty' because it has been associated with zealotry and arrogance.
I believe I'm a wanderer because I suffer with mental disorder due to not resonating with Earth's vibration. This is a hard place to live.
(11-26-2015, 02:41 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Note to anyone basing things on Castenada, his books about Don Juan are actually fictional as far as I understand. Just for careful consideration of using concepts.

Regarding Castaneda, I don't base my opinions on anything, rather, I look at what is there and see what resonates or not, or what may be useful. I think it is a mistake to base the usefulness of information on whether society deems it correct or not. This is true of channelings as well—I don't have to believe they are "real" in order to benefit from the information offered.

There is so much debunking of the Castaneda books. It's epic. I think it may rival Scientology. Tongue It started right after he died. I don't listen to debunking. If you read what debunkers have to say it is generally based on jealousy, limited world views, prejudice/bias, narcissistic know-it-all attitudes, and so on. The 911 tragedy and the Kennedy assassination are examples which have attracted debunkers, and truth-seeking does not seem to be the basis of any of the debunking. And unless you have read all the books yourself, you have no way to judge other than "others' judgments." 

The Castaneda books make a lot more sense than almost all of the New Age woo-woo stuff. As I have said, I only have working theories, but the material in those books is pretty helpful. The 3rd book alone (Journey to Ixtlan) is worth reading as it gives amazing exercises to get out of this paradigm.
(11-26-2015, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are afraid of 'certainty' because it has been associated with zealotry and arrogance.

Certainty is like belief. It closes the door to new information. 
(11-26-2015, 03:18 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are afraid of 'certainty' because it has been associated with zealotry and arrogance.

Certainty is like belief. It closes the door to new information. 

Perhaps. I see certainty as being more like making a decision. It is the agreement of acceptance of the moment. When you make a choice consciously it is an act of certainty. I believe this kind of 'certainty of intent' is that which is the crucial element of faith which allows one to perform 'magical' acts. There is an old idea in magic that for a magician's magic to work, he has to be 100% certain that it WILL (note the parallel between will as an idea of Co-Creator power and the juxtaposition beteen the base ideas of 'will' and 'will not') work, it will succeed. This in Kabbalic understanding is allowing the Sephiroth of Netzach, Victory, to be energized.

I think that certainty has been seen only in a passive way, as some trait that someone or an idea has. Instead I suggest perhaps more viewing it as a tool of consciousness. Just food for thought.
(11-26-2015, 03:17 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 02:41 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Note to anyone basing things on Castenada, his books about Don Juan are actually fictional as far as I understand. Just for careful consideration of using concepts.

Regarding Castaneda, I don't base my opinions on anything, rather, I look at what is there and see what resonates or not, or what may be useful. I think it is a mistake to base the usefulness of information on whether society deems it correct or not. This is true of channelings as well—I don't have to believe they are "real" in order to benefit from the information offered.

There is so much debunking of the Castaneda books. It's epic. I think it may rival Scientology. Tongue It started right after he died. I don't listen to debunking. If you read what debunkers have to say it is generally based on jealousy, limited world views, prejudice/bias, narcissistic know-it-all attitudes, and so on. The 911 tragedy and the Kennedy assassination are examples which have attracted debunkers, and truth-seeking does not seem to be the basis of any of the debunking. And unless you have read all the books yourself, you have no way to judge other than "others' judgments." 

The Castaneda books make a lot more sense than almost all of the New Age woo-woo stuff. As I have said, I only have working theories, but the material in those books is pretty helpful. The 3rd book alone (Journey to Ixtlan) is worth reading as it gives amazing exercises to get out of this paradigm.

I actually like the Castenada books and am very fond of the idea of 'plant allies'. I did not mean to refute, just place a disclaimer for those unfamiliar with his work who might jump to go do datura and mushrooms.

He did also write some non-fiction about dream power and manipulation but I've heard mixed reviews.

Yes I know. I came to know through repeated signposts, coincidences and unsolicited moments. I used to believe I was 4th Density when I first joined Bring4th. That was merely an assumption due to how Ra described 4th Density wanderers. I felt at the time that I fit that description best because I have a history of blind faith and being openly loving and emotive. However, when I reviewed this assumption I immediately hit upon a "signpost" that answered to me that I was of 5th Density vibration. As always, subjectively interpreting signposts, that is to have an inner query (mine being 'what density am I from?') and then allowing your eyes to gaze at your surroundings in search for an answer, is unique to the individual. I also have 4 female guides that sit on a cream couch that are almost sarcastic when I am slow to pick up on an answer. That's my distorted view of them at least, but discovering their presence was utterly unsolicited.

(11-26-2015, 08:29 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't know and probably won't in this life.

The more you think about it, the less likely you will find your answer. In the context of knowing the self we cannot truly define ourselves by illusory factors. Our self doubts, fears and narratives block this access to self understanding imo.

(11-26-2015, 08:29 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]If you do, what's it like to know?

Closure, pure and simple. It's important to stress that back in 1981 Ra stated that there were in excess of 60 million wanderers incarnated. The total earth population at that time was around 4.5 billion. This amounts to roughly 1 in 75 people being a wanderer back then, so it's not a special club if you get my meaning.

(11-26-2015, 08:29 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]How'd it feel finding out?

Didn't feel anything other than 'oh, now it all makes sense.' It made sense only in helping me to quantify a mystical experience and a type of nde (car crash). I cannot recommend enough the pursuit of confronting your own fears (whatever they may be) because that was the big turning point for me in discovering such details that you are showing an interest in. Life will rock your boat one way or another if you veer too far off track BigSmile 
Also, a few weeks ago I pondered about my home planet after re-reading the beginning of A Wanderers Handbook. During my feta state of sleep I vividly saw a big blue and green planet in my minds vision. I had an immediate impression that I was in space and opened my eyes suddenly (chicken Tongue ). I regretted the impulse but had a sure feeling that it was unusually large. There was definitely no sign of white clouds though like we would associate with our planet. I felt a little gutted really because that is not the first time I have flung my eyes open while viewing things in mid sleep states.

The only other thing I would add is that I precisely had the same impression that Diane has shared. The image of naively raising your hand in class exuberantly claiming "I will!!!"
(11-26-2015, 11:38 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]How does 5D feel like, Min?

From a 3D mind weird, from a 5D mind natural.

I don't know what's the highest I've connected to, was thinking about the Logos once during a psychedelic experience and it was identity shattering. Mirrors reflecting mirrors, endlessly as one yet many. Like a giant bubble of awareness split into into sub-versions of itself. Didn't like the experience so much, I like talking about it more than feeling it.
(11-26-2015, 01:38 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's wrong to think that one can't know, this has been an area of work with one of my friend, that is avoidance of the fool's archetype.

I thought there was no right or wrong. Tongue  I agree that all things are possible.

Wrong might not have been the best word. To me it reflects a desire to not know or rather to not seek, which is all fine in itself if that is what is desired.

(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been scared of being a fool nor being wrong, this has led me to refine how I perceive the truth I knew was there to seek and has led me through steps and gateways toward what I can now consider knowing.

I'm with you here as well. This is why beliefs are blockages. It's why I caution people that if they "know" something, they have closed the door. It's why I have "working theories" only.

As far as feeling like a fool, that is a very human construct. I couldn't care less about that. But perhaps that's because I'm a confident person and not because I am an advanced soul.

I think faith can be seen in believing to know. It's still just a belief, but a belief that one has found truth. Without this belief, doubts could block one to fully connect with what it seeks. That's my working theory. In this manner you could say there are Christians who truly connect with a love greater than themselves to radiate it while not knowing the truths or mechanisms underneath it.

(11-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Lately this has been a topic of interest, last time my friend wanted us to discuss the fact that you can't tell others they don't know simply because they do not want to know. (on psychedellic trips it's the answer I get to most questions along with you already know.. ah the fun of free will, but I also do that a lot)

I have been wanting to say something about the use of psychedelics for a long time. Let me preface by saying I have done them myself (years ago), and I have no prejudice. Drugs (mushrooms, acid, mesquiline, peyote, ayahuasca, any psychedelics) can certainly "loosen" the grip the brain has on reality and "open the doors of perception." If you read any Carlos Castaneda books, Don Juan used peyote and jimsum weed on Carlos to get the "world to stop" for him because of his intellectual grasp of 3D reality. But Don Juan also said it's very dangerous and can be harmful to the body. I am not a follower of anything so I don't just read this and conform to the idea. But it is a consideration in general.

Opening the doors with psychedelics may be efficacious for someone who is very rigid and mired in this reality, or perhaps for anyone who just wants to reach other states of consciousness. But continued regular use may harm the physical vehicle and warp perceptions and create neural pathways that could be illusional or just not practical. I am not saying it will, I'm saying it may. I believe you are very young, and your body will take a lot before you notice any signs of wear and tear.  

Just a little friendly input. I'm no all-knowing master. But I would suggest that you don't rely on mind-altering substances to alter your mind.

I always knew the use of psychedelics (only used magic mushrooms except once and plan to try DMT and anyasha maybe once each) were part of my programming and each trip feels like a key of a puzzle. Each one shows me a different facet of myself, to add to my being. I plan on trying to meditate while simply holding it because sometimes I get into an alternate state of mind by simply touching it to prepare it. Most of my experiences were meant to open me emphatically toward either fellow humans, non-incarnated entities in the process of healing or beings from outside of this world. Although empathy in a very open state is hard to deal with, I always came to find it all beautiful once past my resistance and it always lead me to a quite higher state of mind of myself. That which knows it is old and has seen many things, always when my heart is fully open by offering no resistance to the pain of another.

On the body aspect it is very cleansing and raises my vibration to a degree I can partially maintain and work from afterwards. The body seems to be quicker to cleanse itself too. Other than that, I see it as a tool which is not necessarily meant for everyone to use.

While I do have many unhealthy habits, I use the experience to practice healing anythings that feels wrong throughout the day. I do think I can only get better at it through time and that the changes happening within myself through my experiences could come to create a passion I am lacking that would help me polarize. Mushrooms ultimately are to balance other things for a time while opening windows. I do a few trips in a row, then do none for a long time. Each time it amazes me that I can actually go back to not being in that state, feels surreal except that each trip never really ended fully.
This is about how I feel about seeking/knowing.

Quote:Seek the hidden words - as time unfolds
you'll find the answers
Feel the mystery - look to the Sea, under
Skies of Hope

Audio version at this exact time :
https://youtu.be/4xyycpgmu_w?t=197
Dont get obscessed with where you came from, but what you are here for and where you are going.
I'm Ra
Pages: 1 2 3