Bring4th

Full Version: Does Free Will choose, or offer us the capability of Choice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is Free Will self-creating?

As in does it itself choose or is it just an energy that is the tool that lets us have the capability of choosing/choice?
it's probably the latter.

Free Will is about having the possibility of an interpretation.  That Interpretation is either to see the 'truth'; that Creation is unified, and there is only one unity, by definition, which includes all things.  Or that it's possible to have separation, on however small a scale, and that is the converse interpretation.

That's why it's alternatively described as the Law of Confusion.  All entities have the 'right' to be confused about the true nature of things.  So infringement, in this case, would be forcing a different interpretation, when one has not by one's own initiative opened oneself up to an alternative interpretation.  Infringement can go both ways.

Paradoxically, one can have differing interpretations on different subject matters, which leads to clarity or blockage in different energy centers.
(11-27-2015, 08:43 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will self-creating?

As in does it itself choose or is it just an energy that is the tool that lets us have the capability of choosing/choice?

Free will is a phrase for one’s freedom to feel, to desire,to think, or to act, as opposed to the inescapable necessity to feel, to desire, to think, or to act, in a given way. It means the absence of prevention, restraint and compulsion that would interfere with physical, psychic and mental action and inaction. The phrase means that one can feel, desire and think and do as he pleases, and not be limited by bounds or coerced by goads.

excerpt from book Thinking and destiny
(11-27-2015, 08:57 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ] That Interpretation is either to see the 'truth'; that Creation is unified, and there is only one unity, by definition, which includes all things.  Or that it's possible to have separation, on however small a scale, and that is the converse interpretation.

Can it ever be both?

I'm open to this, but curious if you or anyone else has more to add or something different to say.
it's not an absolutist viewpoint, in the sense that it's ever imposed.  But I mean, Ra's message was the 'Law of One'.

Other philosophies speak to love (4d communications), others to co-creation (5d creative play), but few speak to the unity of all things.
I should mean to say...The Illusion of both in that case.

Can it ever be the illusion of both?
well, 3d is an Illusion, and I'm here talking to you as separate, individuated consciousnesses.  So on one level, the Creation is like an experiment in finiteness (as opposed to unexpressed infinity).

So I guess it would be true to say:

1) yes, I believe in unity, and One Infinite Creator (whose consciousness experiences things in an individuated and sequential fashion through various souls, vehicles, light and animal bodies, and elements).

2) I acknowledge that each 'entity' is able to make their own choice in Interpretation, and can accept that 'choice' without feeling a need to nudge or influence that choice.  Hence the actual playing out of the Illusion is full of disparate, un-unified choices.

I'm not sure if that answers your question (most likely not), as I suspect you are asking about something quite specific, and which contains assumptions/perspective that isn't elaborated, or that I'm not socially-aware enough to discern. :d
Quote:Bring4th_Plenum:

Or that it's possible to have separation...

Because the LOO philosophy teaches Oneness what is this separation be from?  How would you define the idea of separation as practically as possible?

Quote:The_Tired_Philosopher:
Is Free Will self-creating?

You are the Chooser.  Free will is not separate from you as in YOU CHOOSE.  You have free will to create your own experiences.  It's not an energy by itself it is part of You/the Chooser.

I speak from my own inner intuitive/spiritual experience,  I am not a student of Ra, just a student of consciousness.
(11-27-2015, 11:42 AM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Bring4th_Plenum:

Or that it's possible to have separation...

Because the LOO philosophy teaches Oneness what is this separation be from?  How would you define the idea of separation as practically as possible?

well, separation is different (and distinct) from individuation and discreteness.  Separation (in the metaphysical context) is more about an attitude and an Interpretation.  That basically it's possible to do things to the Creation, and not have it be done to yourself.  Separation is basically a belief (and ostensible practice) of non-empathy.  If (and that's a big If, and contingent of 'belief') there is only One Infinite Creator, and one ultimate consciousness, then universal empathy would imply that any action you take towards another self is something that you are doing to yourself.  And so with that mindset, how could you ever choose to harm another being, or willingly inflict gratuitous pain on them?  Of course, in practice, we all end up harming other-selves either out of ignorance or through our own numbness due to past experiences.  But the positive path tries to learn from the feedback we get from others about how they experienced us.

Separateness, as a Philosophy, would speak to being able to use Creation as a punching bag and as a resource to be mined, with no apparent consequences to oneself, no matter what kind of actions are taken.  The only way to continue on such a path is a full belief in (and practice of) non-empathy; and not to feel (or imagine feeling) what it's like to be on the receiving end of your chosen actions.  Separation, here in practical terms, is a closing of the Heart Chakra, and a full investing in the Material Illusion of separate beings and identities.

Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.
One could ask is there truly free will or merely cause and effect.

Free will as the first distortion could be interpreted as the great illusion.
(11-27-2015, 08:43 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will self-creating?

Free will is synonymous with "choosers". One cannot occur without the other.

It only exists for "selves". A chooser is a self. A self, is simply a focus of consciousness. Consciousness, of itself, does not choose. Wholeness does not choose, only portions choose because they are seemingly less than everything. Or you could think of it as: wholeness is choosing all things all the time. It has no need to "make decisions", as the container of possibility. Consciousness is simply the backdrop of all form. It is like the canvas that the painting is painted on. The "painter" or "chooser" occurs when consciousness finds focus, as mind. A mind is just consciousness that has assumed limitations, or some kind of form.

And even this is not a choice, anymore than a stream of water parting from the ocean is a choice as it explores the natural contours of the earth. As the waters of intangible infinity crash against the manyness of finity and the endless expanse of explorable possibilities, the streams of mind seemingly appear, randomly, with each exploration of form. The forms do not exist without an observer, and differing, multiple perspectives of these forms, together along with 'memory', leads one perspective to compare itself to another perspective and then the differences are then 'identified' with and you got yourself a bunch of seemingly separate choosers running about, making decisions, and forgetting their relationship to the cosmic wholeness.

The streams have specific form and linear direction, as opposed to the ocean, which is just a tide of formless shifting infinite energy. The streams seemingly choose because of their specific form, and they could choose to go this way, or that way, or head back toward the ocean from whence they sprang. And of course, they are limited by the strength of their momentum or current. If it isn't strong enough they won't overcome the contours (resistance) of the earth seemingly separating them from the ocean. But mostly they are just taking the path of least resistance, as they follow the spiritual gravity to the base sea level on their path back to the ocean.
I went browsing around the archives and found a couple direct quotes that go straight to matters being talked about here. (Emphasis added.)

Quote:54.13 Questioner: OK. Then I assume that the first distortion is the, shall I say, motivator or what allows this blockage. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We wish no quibbling but prefer to avoid the use of terms such as the verb, to allow. Free will does not allow, nor would predetermination disallow, experiential distortions. Rather the Law of Confusion offers a free reach for the energies of each mind/body/spirit complex. The verb, to allow, would be considered pejorative in that it suggests a polarity between right and wrong or allowed and not allowed. This may seem a minuscule point. However, to our best way of thinking it bears some weight.

And...

Quote:70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that the individual’s higher self is manipulating to some extent, shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog, you might say, to move it through the lower densities for purposes of gaining experience and then finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it, you might say, in mid-sixth density with the higher self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.
I wonder how else Ra's 'best way of thinking' requires they formulate their focus of how they think.

The first quote has always been a go to for me.  Yet still this has philosophical issues in practice.

I've not the free will to grant another infringement.  I'm not free. I can't give another the freedom to tell me something infringing even if I 'give them consent' it doesn't change anything, they still lack the freedom to do asI've asked without losing polarity from 'infringing' even when I gave them my intent to allow or provide that road to go down for them to do so.

In my perspective, MY human free will is not true or real.

The only Free Will is the Creators, of whom I've no jurisdiction of despite being the dang thang.

Or better put.  Someone has my free will to do with.  I don't by direct observation, have free will in a total sense as is implied by 'Allow is a pejorative' in regards to human actions.

Suicide isn't allowed.  Not very Free Will-ish for the human.

Its why i asked this question.  Free Will, is it an Energy, an Interpretation, a Way to Be?  Is it Totality, Absolute, Relative??
ur conscious free will doesnt count for much if u cant access intelligent-infinity/intelligent energy. ur a part of the creation which is the creator, but becoming a conscious co-creator actually takes effort and is the whole point of becoming an adept or using a system like the tarot.

If conscious thought/freewill is 'the matrix of the mind, ur seeking to become 'the great way of the mind'.

its like the whole idea of harvest. technically u could be harvested at any time in a cycle by contacting intelligent infinity independent of the externally imposed cycles. that's what being a co-creator is all about, not waiting for harvest dates.

there are rules obviously but these are pathways of intelligent energy set forth by the logos which then spawned sub-logoi that could only work within these pathways and make further refinements which then spawned sub-sub-logoi like us which work within a system defined by these highly specific parameters but theres always that one quote in the Ra material that people come back to

Quote:The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.
Ah, so Creator seeks to experience its creation Its way.

So it is my way or no way basically, except by My I mean...  Conscious Co-Creator, and even then, its my way or no way.

Free Will?  Eh.  I think The Law of Confusion might be a better name overall...  Enjoy your right to have no rights and think you do while struggling to do as yer supposed to with contradicting information.

You've the Free Will to know nothing.
But not to know Anything.

Pretty interesting Word Play going on here.

I might be a Limited 3D perceptual Experiencer.
But I'm not entirely Daft.  Why call it 'Free Will' in our terms when the actuality of that Label is closer to 'Limited Free Will' in 3D.  The Law of Limited Free Will makes a crazy boatload of mutiny clowns more sense than just 'The Law/Way of Free Will/Confusion" where you're not always certain if its Free Will related or what literally because you don't know by the damn Law itself.

Why does a Creator need to decree it is Free...?
What the hell was it before that??
meh, there have always been conditions on free-will. the logoi had more power and influence to shape the early cosmos and u are subject to their parameters. its like u suddenly wanting the veil to dissappear. its not something u get a choice over cause it was dictated by the free will of the logos or sub-logos that u have to have the veil in 3d. u could argue it was ur free-will that chose it since u are a sub-sub-logos of the being that made the decision in the first place. also its a high degree of hubris to assume your 3d selfs limited perspective grants its desire or will more sway than the desire or will of your entire soul stream or higher self or totality residing in ur indigo body or even the subconscious inclinations of your own mind. i agree tho that its mildy disheartening to think u have to follow some other entities conditions or rules to achieve any measure of power or sway be it via polarization or dismantling the veil just to get a clear picture of what u might feel should have always been ur birthright as the creator not this obscured, complex and muddied 3d experience post-veiling.

post-edit

ironically its the confusing and frustrating conditions generated by not having a clear picture that precisely encourage you to develop the will that allows you to make progress through the densities. im pretty sure there is a quote that dictates the prerequisite for movement between densities is set and having a clear picture and all the answers at your fingertips pre-veil just resulted in people not even trying. so u may hate it, and feel like you have no free-will, but u cant deny it produces results which seems to be important
I could dismantle most of your post trying to nullify the points that contradict other points.

But you see how I mean regards Free Will so I don't even need to try to explain differently or negate your vviews to expand upon how I view the differences/similarities...

I actually believe 3D entities to be...Impossibly beautiful... Beyond even higher echelons in their moments of sheer kindness and compassion. The limit makes it Applaudable. As if to say a Mouse moved a boulder, no simple feat.

I believe an idea of a picture is infinitely more useful for My PERSONAL views versus complete lack of knowledge of anything however...

I feel it'd benefit others moreso than currently... But for some reason things are as they are. I doubt we are just learning about Love and Choice here... If we were this isn't the best way. Better than before? Not in my opinion, but I could see how.

Their lack of trying sounds personal.
Kind of like our lack of motivation to fix ourselves now lol.
Quote:Ah, so Creator seeks to experience its creation Its way.

I wonder if it knows any other way since there is nothing except itself.

Quote:So it is my way or no way basically, except by My I mean...  Conscious Co-Creator, and even then, its my way or no way.

Free Will?  Eh.  I think The Law of Confusion might be a better name overall...  Enjoy your right to have no rights and think you do while struggling to do as yer supposed to with contradicting information.

Free will is deeper than that. You were free to orginate at the point of time and space you did, you were free to be here in conditions within which you seem to not be free. You've probably set a huge pile of programmation upon your experience which you are not even aware was your own doing.

Quote:You've the Free Will to know nothing.
But not to know Anything.

I do think anything can be known, quite often the hard part is having the right questions in the right order. But then again, each has a different maze of the mind to explore.

In short you need ideas to connect, the Law of Confusion is like having the puzzle pieces without having seen the picture first nor knowing where the pieces are nor what is a piece and not a piece.

Quote:Pretty interesting Word Play going on here.

I might be a Limited 3D perceptual Experiencer.
But I'm not entirely Daft.  Why call it 'Free Will' in our terms when the actuality of that Label is closer to 'Limited Free Will' in 3D.  The Law of Limited Free Will makes a crazy boatload of mutiny clowns more sense than just 'The Law/Way of Free Will/Confusion" where you're not always certain if its Free Will related or what literally because you don't know by the damn Law itself.

Why does a Creator need to decree it is Free...?
What the hell was it before that??

It was without experience, free will is the very first distortion.
I think you view upper free will as not your own because you miss that the upper desires are your own truest desires. Our existences and sub-free will is an extension of the Logos, it is a portion of itself and what it desired.

In my view you are a bit like someone who has decided to go on a trip to realize mid-way that the trip suck and then ponders that it has no free will as the one who is experiencing the trip because the one who had yet to make the trip had the free will to not make it happen whereas his present self can only deal with being on the trip.
(11-29-2015, 09:11 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I could dismantle most of your post trying to nullify the points that contradict other points.
maybe, but that would just be mean  Tongue

anyways my posts might be a little too stream-of-consciousness but then a vague question invites obtuse responses.

(11-29-2015, 09:11 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I believe an idea of a picture is infinitely more useful for My PERSONAL views versus complete lack of knowledge of anything however...
Their lack of trying sounds personal.

what exactly do u want a picture of that isnt already spelled out and who from exactly and how have you gone about getting said picture?  

is there actually a complete lack of knowledge or u just not happy with the answers u got?
(11-29-2015, 08:18 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]u could argue it was ur free-will that chose it since u are a sub-sub-logos of the being that made the decision in the first place. also its a high degree of hubris to assume your 3d selfs limited perspective grants its desire or will more sway than the desire or will of your entire soul stream or higher self or totality residing in ur indigo body or even the subconscious inclinations of your own mind.

Italics response: So my Free Will lacks the power to change my own Free Will?

Bold response: I strongly agree and get where this is coming from.  I state my argument from the information that states Free Will is available to every entity.  My perceived reality is this is only partially true.  Higher variants of myself have a hierarchical tier of Free Will that supersedes my own.  Kind of like real life Royalty pyramids if you think about it.  Logos has the final say, Sub-logoi work with that final say, sub-sub-logoi work with their sub-logoi's final say with that one's Logoi's final say.  Higher Self and the simultaneous variants of 4D, 5D, and 6D versions of myself have a free will greater than or equal to my own.  Think about it.  1D you have the free will to exist.  2D you have the free will of awareness.  3D you've the free will of self-awareness.  4D the free will of Love.  5D the Free Will of Wisdom.  6D the Free Will of Unity.  7D Free Will of Reality.
It's technically literally equal to my evolution.  I ponder if there was also Free Will in the Octave before this one.  Probably, so then it may be similar in the above Octave, if it can interact with ours all the way down into 6D through 7 and 8D just like Ra does for us into 3D through 4 and 5D (not literally through, but the difference is pretty...Thorough.)

Reality is a pyramid it'd seem.  Another curious fractal image.

Maybe one way to explain the 9th+ dimensions is they correspond in this way: 9th = Density 2 of Next Octave.  10th = Density 3.  11th = Density 4.  12th = Density 5.  And we rarely hear about the 13th dimension probably because it's literally a big leap like our 5D to 6D is a somewhat decent change, so is theirs so the permeability is...Hard.

To think entities from the 11th dimensions apparently been channeled on this planet would mean we're pretty popular a ways away.

spero Wrote:what exactly do u want a picture of that isnt already spelled out and who from exactly and how have you gone about getting said picture?  

is there actually a complete lack of knowledge or u just not happy with the answers u got?

This nice thing called having some kind of personal experience that directs your life the way you want it to in a manner that isn't just 'HERE YA GO, FIND YA WAY IN THE DARK WITH A CANDLE HEHAHAHA'

Like, maybe a very direct dream, or maybe intuition that isn't subject to endless entities putting thoughts in your head (both explained in Nde's and Journey of Souls, and also further showcased in the Law of One, various ways.) or maybe some kind of extra sense to give us some kind of idea that these damn things are here (ironically that seems to be what happens as 3D goes into 4D, but why not in just plain ol 3D??).

Why is the veil absolute?  Why does it require an oddly specific set of instructions and interpretations of reality to even come across AT ALL?  This place isn't really school-like in these regards to Wanderers and Adepts, it's much closer to cruel, if they weren't constantly pushed into direction with Synchronicities, or if they never become aware enough for whatever reason, they get a long life of misery and confusion sometimes all because not one damn guide or ascended master or some kind of anything could get in front of the dang wanderer in a human body, and had a 15 minute life changing talk, or a 5 minute life changing experience, or a 5 second life changing moment.

SOMETHING.

ANYTHING.

Not just, meditate endlessly and hope the endless madness of inserted thoughts into your head is ignored enough to make sense of real intuition coming through and not entities screwing with you.

I've heard another on this forum posit similar views, I'm not the only one who looks at this and says, 'Dude, what the hell??'.

I can only laugh at your assumption that I have answers.
I can only laugh.

And then cry.

Because I wish I did.  I wouldn't even share them if they weren't meant to be shared...  I'd just use them to help myself and others...
All I ever wanted was to be able to help others.  I can't even stand them now. Free Will, I don't understand it half the time anymore.

And the other half, I never did anyways, I just enjoyed feeling Free while chained to a job I didn't want, stuck in a house I have too much history in, with a mother who treats me cruelly psychologically, unable to go anywhere except homeless, trying to save up money to afford school that is vastly way too expensive.  In a place that requires a degree to have a halfway decent job to live a halfway decent life in a halfway decent apartment with a halfway decent access to things like a phone and the internet at the halfway decently least.

Halfway decent is to just survive comfortably.  I'm not even at that man.  I'm not Free.

I feel like I'm in Hell.  And this Philosophy can be readapted at any tier of madness/peace to fit the current situation (cause you know, I see darkness where no one else does apparently, it must...just be...my...my angle maybe? Sad )

Min Wrote:In my view you are a bit like someone who has decided to go on a trip to realize mid-way that the trip suck and then ponders that it has no free will as the one who is experiencing the trip because the one who had yet to make the trip had the free will to not make it happen whereas his present self can only deal with being on the trip
THIS
IS
MY NEW REALITY

Life is but a trip gone horribly wrong, now I await the trippy part to end and the horribleness to cease.

Oh.  Wait.  Except.  I'm not high.  I'm not trippin.  Maybe I'm just trippin intellectually all over myself inside my mind.

...Yeah.  That sounds about right.
I'm trippin man.  Trippin out into Hell.  How du stahp bhad trihppp ahh
(11-29-2015, 11:24 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]u just not happy with the answers u got?

Pretty satisfied with my current state of somewhat knowing from experience that Polarity is real, true, as is Work in Consciousness, and the Law of Attraction to a degree.

However, that is where my answers end.
I've nothing about me.  Not even sure if I'm a Wanderer or a new soul who's just friggin smart or really stupid.
I've nothing about others, incapable of doing anything for them despite understanding that they are me.  I can still be kindly and considerate to them, but that has never felt enough for how...bad...everything is around me.  And not 'wrong' bad, but sad bad.  Painful.

I have no answers essentially actually.

It hurts, if I just knew such few things so many differences could branch out, I thrive on 'knowledge', self knowledge cannot grant me some of the knowledge I desire to know, such as at the very least, my Soul name, at the second very least if not my Soul name, then my Favorite Spiritual Recreation in time/space (I could figure hopefully something about myself from that.)

I seriously need to go do a past life regression...
Str y'all talking about Free Will the First Distortion or talking about the density of Free Will/Confusion/Choice, e.g. third density? Two different things in my eyes.

The first distortion is the Freedom of Awareness of the Creator that it may explore any awareness and it does so through the Logos. Thus, the Creator chooses individuated through Logoi. This is the 'capacity for choosing', the Creator being the only 'chooser'. However, I would bring attention to the Matrix, Potentiator and most importantly the Significator as I believe these together are the system whereby choice goes from potential to kinetic. All choice, in my eyes, is making kinetic that which is potential.

As for the third-density concept of Free Will I think this is taking the previous idea of free will and placing it in the system of polarity. So this free will regards not the capacity to make the choice, but the freedom of direction.

All of reality is a recapitulation of the first Three Distortions, as in they are the 'image' through which the universe is holographically projected. Third density free will is an expression of this image within the projected hologram.
How can you talk about the 3rd Density and not include the 1st Distortion?

I don't have the freedom to explore any awareness, only those that I come across, I can't 'manifest' them into my life either, since I simply don't know how to, and not knowing how to go about it, adds to the not knowing what to do, so you make random movements to gauge this stuff and it turns out it's pretty not what you expected.  So then after 20 years you find something that says something that when you do it, it works!  And it's like, WOAH, HOOOOLLY SH-bleeeeeeeeeeep-  but then as you do it, things don't add up constantly, then suddenly nothing adds up, and suddenly you realize you got some of the picture, but the rest doesn't add up, the puzzle goes from coherency to insanity in design.  The pieces stop fitting and start going flux with one another, and sometimes stop fitting unless you acquire the proper perspective/interpretation for them.

If choice is making potential kinetic, it may simply be as the Wright Brothers made it so, 'Man cannot fly!' 'Oh yeah?  Watch us!'.

I cannot enjoy my life the way I want to.
Oh yeah?  Watch me.

...Okay, so I got that part done.  What's next?  Making it happen?  Okay, I'll go change the State and Federal laws allowing me to go make a garden and small home in a nice quiet plot of land.  Or I'll save up the money to buy an acre of land and make my own damn--oh right then I'll need to get the licensing to build anything anywhere, and the certifications to do that, or this.  OR some legal nonsense stopping this from that or me from those or...

Maybe I'll leave the country.  So I'll just need to apply for citizenship in anothe--I'm nobody?  I can't?  Visa...?  But I've no where to go.

Maybe I'll just leave illegally here, and hope the feds/cops/authorities don't drag me out of my mini home hauling me off to prison for breaking their laws.

...My current plan I'm settled on, is stay in this house, saving up money until my mom dies, I get her life insurance, buy the house, convert my pool into a greenhouse (with that damn filter the water bill would go down regardless...) and begin living sustainably on my own, working minimum hours to pay off Utilities, Insurance, Internet, Phone, and Property Taxes, preferably close-by not requiring a vehicle (as once my current one goes, I'm stuck without one essentially...).

Can't say I haven't thought it out thoroughly, what bothers me is with my thoroughness, I can't make sense of a plausible way to do something 'fully' legally within my state (like building a mini-house outside of city limits disconnected from the Grid) that would leave me satisfied and content with just my survival situation being a machine that requires fuel no differently from a car essentially...

Seriously, Free Will?  I live in the United States of Enslaved Living Situations.  What Free Will I have this reality infringes upon momentarily, as in, every single moment.  It's somewhat aggravating that people tell me I choose to be enslaved by endless laws.

I didn't, and if my Higher Self did, I invoke my OWN DAMN FREE WILL to say NOOOOOPE, NOT HAPPENING.  Essentially, Yellow Ray aspects of this creation infringe constantly.  I'm tired of it, I didn't ask for it, I do not want it, if I did ask I no longer am, and if I am still getting it, I can make myself pretty clear in spirit when I suicide to tell my Higher Self face to presence to be halfway more considerate about the...-clears throat- Places... I incarnate into.

And then I'll come back, relive my first 19 years enjoying essentially only the 19th year when I was finally not single in a decent relationship with a decent life (besides my mother going menopausal/bipolar/psychotic), and then promptly begin my descent into 'Limbo' for a year into my 20th year, and then as I go into hell, get a glimpse of heaven with an initiation soon after hitting 22, and then promptly have it end right before I turn 23, leaving me comfortably in hell, to discover.

I am in Hell. If my Higher Self chose this, do you think I concur with it's choice? We have a split of Free Will matching up at that moment in my eyes as I'm now literally infringing upon my own self, possibly even both ways, by simply not accepting a choice I made prior to forgetting I made it, which again. Dude, what the hell?

I swear to yall/God/Higher Self, if at the end of this all life ain't closer to that time of Initiation.

I might seriously rage quit the Milky Way Galaxy Spiritually. (lol.)
You know, I'm reminded of the ancient Buddhist parable of the Mugger and the Miser. I think it really encapsulates the very essence of Free Will, and how it's ultimately detached from even the most seemingly-coercive of circumstances.

So, a penny-pinching Miser is walking down the wrong street one night, when a Mugger comes up behind him. The Mugger pushes a blade to the Miser's back and says "Your money or your life!"

But the Miser is silent.

After a moment, the Mugger says again: "Didn't you hear me?? I said: Your MONEY or your LIFE!"

And the Miser replies: "Hold on, I'm thinking it over!"

BigSmile
(11-29-2015, 01:30 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]How can you talk about the 3rd Density and not include the 1st Distortion?

I don't have the freedom to explore any awareness, only those that I come across, I can't 'manifest' them into my life either, since I simply don't know how to, and not knowing how to go about it, adds to the not knowing what to do, so you make random movements to gauge this stuff and it turns out it's pretty not what you expected.  So then after 20 years you find something that says something that when you do it, it works!  And it's like, WOAH, HOOOOLLY SH-bleeeeeeeeeeep-  but then as you do it, things don't add up constantly, then suddenly nothing adds up, and suddenly you realize you got some of the picture, but the rest doesn't add up, the puzzle goes from coherency to insanity in design.  The pieces stop fitting and start going flux with one another, and sometimes stop fitting unless you acquire the proper perspective/interpretation for them.

If choice is making potential kinetic, it may simply be as the Wright Brothers made it so, 'Man cannot fly!' 'Oh yeah?  Watch us!'.

I cannot enjoy my life the way I want to.
Oh yeah?  Watch me.

...Okay, so I got that part done.  What's next?  Making it happen?  Okay, I'll go change the State and Federal laws allowing me to go make a garden and small home in a nice quiet plot of land.  Or I'll save up the money to buy an acre of land and make my own damn--oh right then I'll need to get the licensing to build anything anywhere, and the certifications to do that, or this.  OR some legal nonsense stopping this from that or me from those or...

Maybe I'll leave the country.  So I'll just need to apply for citizenship in anothe--I'm nobody?  I can't?  Visa...?  But I've no where to go.

Maybe I'll just leave illegally here, and hope the feds/cops/authorities don't drag me out of my mini home hauling me off to prison for breaking their laws.

...My current plan I'm settled on, is stay in this house, saving up money until my mom dies, I get her life insurance, buy the house, convert my pool into a greenhouse (with that damn filter the water bill would go down regardless...) and begin living sustainably on my own, working minimum hours to pay off Utilities, Insurance, Internet, Phone, and Property Taxes, preferably close-by not requiring a vehicle (as once my current one goes, I'm stuck without one essentially...).

Can't say I haven't thought it out thoroughly, what bothers me is with my thoroughness, I can't make sense of a plausible way to do something 'fully' legally within my state (like building a mini-house outside of city limits disconnected from the Grid) that would leave me satisfied and content with just my survival situation being a machine that requires fuel no differently from a car essentially...

Seriously, Free Will?  I live in the United States of Enslaved Living Situations.  What Free Will I have this reality infringes upon momentarily, as in, every single moment.  It's somewhat aggravating that people tell me I choose to be enslaved by endless laws.

I didn't, and if my Higher Self did, I invoke my OWN DAMN FREE WILL to say NOOOOOPE, NOT HAPPENING.  Essentially, Yellow Ray aspects of this creation infringe constantly.  I'm tired of it, I didn't ask for it, I do not want it, if I did ask I no longer am, and if I am still getting it, I can make myself pretty clear in spirit when I suicide to tell my Higher Self face to presence to be halfway more considerate about the...-clears throat- Places... I incarnate into.

And then I'll come back, relive my first 19 years enjoying essentially only the 19th year when I was finally not single in a decent relationship with a decent life (besides my mother going menopausal/bipolar/psychotic), and then promptly begin my descent into 'Limbo' for a year into my 20th year, and then as I go into hell, get a glimpse of heaven with an initiation soon after hitting 22, and then promptly have it end right before I turn 23, leaving me comfortably in hell, to discover.

I am in Hell.  If my Higher Self chose this, do you think I concur with it's choice?  We have a split of Free Will matching up at that moment in my eyes as I'm now literally infringing upon my own self, possibly even both ways, by simply not accepting a choice I made prior to forgetting I made it, which again.  Dude, what the hell?

I swear to yall/God/Higher Self, if at the end of this all life ain't closer to that time of Initiation.

I might seriously rage quit the Milky Way Galaxy Spiritually. (lol.)

It's just a puzzle, you're good with puzzles. You're just missing a piece. That being that you can do whatever the f#@! YOU want. What you need is a good enough reason.

You're forgetting that the Creator's free will is all. So all of these limited states are installed by other Creator selves who operate from the same base of free will as you do. The illusion and prison is your mind, in your thoughts. You have built your prison of Hell and you are the ONLY one who keeps you there.
(11-29-2015, 01:30 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ] What's next?  Making it happen?  Okay, I'll go change the State and Federal laws allowing me to go make a garden and small home in a nice quiet plot of land.  Or I'll save up the money to buy an acre of land and make my own damn--oh right then I'll need to get the licensing to build anything anywhere, and the certifications to do that, or this.  OR some legal nonsense stopping this from that or me from those or...

Laws were made for people who had no intention of following them in the first place.  Live your life how you want, consequences be damned.

If the choice is between "not feeling fulfilled because you settled" and "taking a risk".  I would rather take the risk.  

You can't win if you don't play.  And to quote shawshank redemption: get busy living, or get busy dying.  I don't mean to be blunt, it is just how I honestly see things.  I realize life can be hard.  If you really want something, you will find a way.  That's what this game is all about.  Games without limitations are boring. The second I start using cheat codes in a game I lose interest very shortly thereafter. Makes me appreciate challenges.  

Limitations actually *empower* creativity because you have to work with them.
Okay, stepping out of the hell shell horror core for a second.

Nope, normal non-hellish life was still pretty encumbering as it was.  Lack of knowledge of whatever the f#@! I want to do is pretty encumbering.

Or you could just say I'm pissed off at how hard it is to do anything in my life that I really want to do.

I'd design games for a living, need a degree.
Fix computers for a decent pay at a decent company, need a degree.
Get a degree, bury myself in Federal Loan debt or pay for it myself at basically a half of to a full grand per class after text book costs are factored in.

. . .Dude, what the Hell?

I'm telling you, I can not do whatever I want, I'm not dumb enough to think there aren't consequences involved.  I'm also too smart to know consequences are avoidable, don't get caught.

Except I have a theme of issues with authority in my life growing up, they give me a hard time just by my presence it'd seem since I look like a stoner when I grow out my hair and typically I grow it out.  So chances are, once I start doing bad things, it's not long til it catches up to me.

So I don't do bad things anymore, I even keep it dl that I smoke in person,  Rather have everyone think I'm a drunk than a stoner just to avoid the legal implications that inevitably might follow if I don't be careful. . .

I'm telling you, go do whatever you want.  Do you want to have a threesome?  DO IT.
Wanna build a house?  DO IT.
Let's make a new lake to enjoy!  DO IT.
Move a mountain!  DO IT!

Except, I have resources and needs to attend to.  I can't do whatever I want.  Like moving a mountain, I 'can' but it'll take me 30 years worth of digging and moving rubble. with a pick and shovel.  Time alone is a resource.  I have so long to do whatever I want.

I mean, no rush and all, but seriously.  Already 23, sick of life, people, reality.

I'm not, I repeat, profusely vehemently terrifyingly not looking forward to my god damn mid-age crises where my chances of successfully suiciding skyrocket to 50% if I'm single.

Never mind Yera's already said I might have something around my 30's happen that made me feel somewhat ominous.

When we speak of Free Will, it rarely adds up for me.  I wonder if that means in my Reality I experience Free Will uniquely compared to all of you.
(11-29-2015, 02:14 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, stepping out of the hell shell horror core for a second.

Nope, normal non-hellish life was still pretty encumbering as it was.  Lack of knowledge of whatever the f#@! I want to do is pretty encumbering.

Or you could just say I'm pissed off at how hard it is to do anything in my life that I really want to do.

I'd design games for a living, need a degree.
Fix computers for a decent pay at a decent company, need a degree.
Get a degree, bury myself in Federal Loan debt or pay for it myself at basically a half of to a full grand per class after text book costs are factored in.

. . .Dude, what the Hell?

I'm telling you, I can not do whatever I want, I'm not dumb enough to think there aren't consequences involved.  I'm also too smart to know consequences are avoidable, don't get caught.

Except I have a theme of issues with authority in my life growing up, they give me a hard time just by my presence it'd seem since I look like a stoner when I grow out my hair and typically I grow it out.  So chances are, once I start doing bad things, it's not long til it catches up to me.

So I don't do bad things anymore, I even keep it dl that I smoke in person,  Rather have everyone think I'm a drunk than a stoner just to avoid the legal implications that inevitably might follow if I don't be careful. . .

I'm telling you, go do whatever you want.  Do you want to have a threesome?  DO IT.
Wanna build a house?  DO IT.
Let's make a new lake to enjoy!  DO IT.
Move a mountain!  DO IT!

Except, I have resources and needs to attend to.  I can't do whatever I want.  Like moving a mountain, I 'can' but it'll take me 30 years worth of digging and moving rubble. with a pick and shovel.  Time alone is a resource.  I have so long to do whatever I want.

I mean, no rush and all, but seriously.  Already 23, sick of life, people, reality.

I'm not, I repeat, profusely vehemently terrifyingly not looking forward to my god damn mid-age crises where my chances of successfully suiciding skyrocket to 50% if I'm single.

Never mind Yera's already said I might have something around my 30's happen that made me feel somewhat ominous.

When we speak of Free Will, it rarely adds up for me.  I wonder if that means in my Reality I experience Free Will uniquely compared to all of you.

Well, it's decided then. I'm going to start a game company, you in? You don't need schooling. I've been to school, I've got the books, what you need are good ideas and talented people. I've already wanted to start a game company for a long time, since I got out of high school, but I've started to notice how many talented game designers there are around me in my life, we could have a hell of a team.
(11-29-2015, 02:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2015, 01:30 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ] What's next?  Making it happen?  Okay, I'll go change the State and Federal laws allowing me to go make a garden and small home in a nice quiet plot of land.  Or I'll save up the money to buy an acre of land and make my own damn--oh right then I'll need to get the licensing to build anything anywhere, and the certifications to do that, or this.  OR some legal nonsense stopping this from that or me from those or...

Laws were made for people who had no intention of following them in the first place.  Live your life how you want, consequences be damned.

If the choice is between "not feeling fulfilled because you settled" and "taking a risk".  I would rather take the risk.  

You can't win if you don't play.  And to quote shawshank redemption: get busy living, or get busy dying.  I don't mean to be blunt, it is just how I honestly see things.  I realize life can be hard.  If you really want something, you will find a way.  That's what this game is all about.  Games without limitations are boring.  The second I start using cheat codes in a game I lose interest very shortly thereafter.  Makes me appreciate challenges.  

Limitations actually *empower* creativity because you have to work with them.

Have you ever heard the phrase: Less is More?

Limitations come at a price.  I'm the kind of guy who played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas with cheats constantly active, because it was too hard to play without them and still have fun.

And I'm all for fun...

Right down to Infinite Health, Ammo, and I'm still dying from explosions.  Losing to better AI drivers in races, unable to beat missions from vastly overpowered situations.  Yeah, you lose interest with cheats, I refer to them when they're available and I'm not having fun.

I like the idea of a risk, but how much is too much of a risk?  UHH...-crap who was it?!-

PASCALS WAGER
At what point is something not worth the risk?

Will you believe in Heaven if it means you'll get into Heaven just to get into Heaven?

Most people do, most people also believe in hell despite not knowing if it's real because the risk of it isn't worth the chances usually.

Simply put, the Megaupload.com owner was doing what he wanted, 50 years in prison for running a website.

Guy gets picked up off the street with a baggie o' weed, life in prison depending on the judge.

I got caught walking around my neighborhood 'drunk' or high twice now, I don't walk at night anymore.  I used to do so until I kept getting talked to by police who believed my 'drunk' stories and barely got out of Public Intoxication because I showed them where I fucking lived, at 3am in my own neighborhood with no one else around.

Honestly, I want everyone to understand I'm not willing to risk years of my life trying to just god damn enjoy my self.  A very real reality where I live...

I can't go out and buy a car without money, or make a home without supplies, or build a garden without land to cultivate.

Please realize you're telling a mouse it can open doors.  It's possible, but currently at this time, not probable or plausible to do 'whatever I want', I"m too busy trying to make ends meet to survive just comfortably.  I'm already hungry daily because I'm too tired of eating bad food screwing up my stomach, and I'm still looking for an organic farmers market that isn't an hour's worth of driving to and back since my car can't support that lifestyle too much longer as it is. Literally, I am not being lazy, I am trying to avoid my s*** screwing up, because I have so little of it left and I no longer can afford anything else to go wrong. And I assure you, in life, things go wrong.

I am heavily limited, it is not very empowering beyond making those moments of genuine compassion and wisdom shine exponentially so.
Pages: 1 2 3