Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
Firstly, the male to female bias of energy transfer is just a bias and not always the case. BUT, from my experience, it is quite an intangible thing. If you think about it as an analogue to the physical energy, what I feel happens is that the man transfers his excess physical energy which allows the influx of "inspiration, healing, and blessing" - basically, if a man is wound up and under the control of his physical complex/hormonal impulses, a green-ray exchange can put the male in a place those urges and metabolic drives calm down, and allow the male to experience a more serene place of mind that allows emotional processing to occur. I think it can be seen as a flip-flop or a more evening out, where the male is usually the physical being and the female is usually the emotional one, a green-ray transfer puts the physical energy more towards the front of the female being and the "inspirational" energy more towards the front of the male.

I'm not sure if that helps at all. What I do know is that in relationships, I'm always acutely aware of the huge shift in energy that occurs after sex if this transfer is overdue. My partner could become stubborn, closed off, obstinate, frustrated - which is when I knew to jump in with the "healing" energy (I think I mentioned before that my sex drive isn't high, I see it as akin to energetic hygiene). I had one partner in particular that this worked quite well with, he would get very depressed and work himself into a knot, but sex would change him into a completely different, sensitive, doting man. But, it's definitely a two-way street. If we use the example of Carla getting "vital energy transfers" (what Ra called it to give it more oomph than physical energy), she would not have been able to do her "inspirational, healing, and blessing" work without Jim's help. If the woman has no physical energy stores, they can't even begin to initiate sex, so the whole transfer is moot.

I also believe that inspiration, healing, and blessing are abundant in alternative outlets - like nature, for instance, or music. I don't think it's something particularly magical about the vagina that makes it unique or elusive.
(11-29-2015, 01:33 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Physical energy is easy to understand. But what exactly is "inspiration, healing, and blessing" that is offered by females during sexual energy transfers? What is healed? Would anyone elaborate on this "inspiration" and "blessing"?

The yin energy potential released to the male during sex is a greater degree of orientation towards internal awareness, which in turn can resolve mental/emotional difficulties that haven't been fully integrated or accepted due to lack of awareness of these internal components. And with this increase in internal energy there is more access to intuitive faculties and unconscious inspiration.
All I have to say, I have one year of experience of daily sexual transfers of a loving type, not shallow.

That year I handled some of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with and then still managed to pump out a 1k+ page book, maintain a job and school, and handle the insanity of my ex getting hormonal and hard to understand when she got pregnant, yet I let her be, because she was pregnant, and not a good pregnant but a...vovomiting pregnancy, lots and lots and lots of morning sickness.

She used to fall asleep after sex for a good hour or four every day, sometimes it felt like she took my energy, other times I felt energized, sometimes we both felt drained, other times we jumped up like 'wanna go get food!?'

So I imagine male and female principles apply but not in the Man is Male Only way or the Woman is Female Only way, I think we all have mixtures of Physical, Mental, and Mental/Emotional male and female energies that interact in various ways during these occurrences.

Why do some people smoke or eat after sex habitually?
This one time I felt this inspiration really strong, it was like being on a alerted state of awareness, I remember going on a bike ride, I was so happy for no apparent reason but for just being, everything was beautiful and perfect. It lasted a few hours really strong then started to fade for about a day.
This female emotional energy transferred seems like it works as a mood enhancer. I'm thinking that this is where the "got you by the balls" comes from.
I'm aware that both need to be green ray active and no desire of possession or being possessed for the transfer to occur.

In third* ray there are two possibilities. Firstly, if both vibrate in third* ray there will be a mutually strengthening energy transfer, the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the beingness up through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in this energy transfer aninspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them; this energy transfer being blocked only if one or both entities have fear of possession, of being possessed, of desiring possession or desiring being possessed.

* This should be fourth or green. Don and Ra corrected the error in session 32.