Bring4th

Full Version: Realizing synchronicity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Synchronicity is your precious gift and gentle friend. Your experience will become more synchronous when you are yourself and learn to co-create reality consciously. Essentially all entities are creative. All thought and all action is creative because they partake in the one Original Thought of Creation. So be wise about it because you deserve your karma. Understand that every entity has its place in the Original Thought, but for an entity to radiate its brilliance it needs to find its Unique Vibration, and become a Creator. What that unique vibration is, is up to your choice, infinite in possibilities.

Synchronicity is always working in your favor, but it is up to you how much of its flowing influx you allow into your reality. You see, you can not understand how things will happen because your rational mind is not designed to understand how multi-layered reality is. It is for this intelligent multi-layering reason that creative actions, consequences, and their karmic waves 'catch up' with and balance each other. When two or more entities contribute their Unique Vibrations they intermingle and harmonize by, shall I say, attuned consensus. So if you want synchronicity to work with you and for you to its fullest potential, seek the path of unity.

The path of unity may be briefly summarized by stating what I call the Seven Steps of Light:

One: understand that you exist. This is fundamental.
Two: accept the self for what it is: the mind, the body, and the spirit equally.
Three: seek healthy social relations. Perceive them in their beauty.
Four: express Universal Love for self and other selves. How you express it is up to you.
Five: communicate freely. Be honest, but unsay things considered harmful.
Six: share your creativity. Accept your Creatorhood for it is an honor.
Seven: see the sacred nature of each experience. Live in thanksgiving to the One Infinite Creator. You and your Infinite Creator are one.
I know this can be considered 'old information', but this has the potential to encourage. Perhaps synchronicity brought you here, and it is just what you need.
Hey!  This is literally what happened to me back at the end of 2014, I consider this entering 'The Magical Circumstance'.  Others call this 'Initiation'.

Wait until EVERYTHING becomes synchronicity, its like cruising through life the way someone joyously rows a boat down a multi-forking river to their destination effortlessly.

The one time in my life I wasn't tired...I miss it, yet it never left, I just don't see it as often but I know its there.  Happening.  Helping.
Thank you for this uplifting knowledge of truth. A great reconfirmation and validation I need often times throughout my journey of healing and growth Smile
Thank you very much Natof9. If one benefits from this post, I know I have reached my purpose. Have a blissful time.
(11-30-2015, 09:39 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Synchronicity is always working in your favor, but it is up to you how much of its flowing influx you allow into your reality.

ok, so there is an aspect of awareness to this.

how can you become aware of your unawareness?  Or is synchronicity that very opportunity?
(12-01-2015, 09:12 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2015, 09:39 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Synchronicity is always working in your favor, but it is up to you how much of its flowing influx you allow into your reality.

ok, so there is an aspect of awareness to this.

how can you become aware of your unawareness?  Or is synchronicity that very opportunity?

Good question. I don't think what I am going to say is anything new to you. What I meant by that is that synchronicity meets us in so many ways. It is to be recognized that we always affect causality, but in what way? When we live our truth, those external to us must to react to those vibrations, thus the wheel of karma is spun. When that karmic boomerang effect comes back at you, you are given yet another opportunity to strengthen your vibration which in practice invites more and more of the synchronicity to 'flow' into your reality. "Or is synchronicity that very opportunity?" is a very insightful question, and I would tell you yes. But my understanding is limited. Thanks.
Becoming Aware of Unawareness is the same as realizing you are innocently ignorant versus choosing to be ignorant.

The unawareness is what you should ponder, does unawareness ever become aware or is it in it's own presence of being, simply unaware?

You could argue us Sub-Sub Logos are Aware of our being Unaware, but are blindly unaware of our own level of awareness.  We have the Pin but no Scale to measure with, we're Aware but Unaware.

How to become aware of your unawareness:
Step One, Be wary of your awareness
Step Two, (dejavu moment woah) Notice your wariness of your awareness
Step Three, You just noticed your unawareness indirectly, in noticing your own wariness to your awareness you captured the fringe of unawareness.  How do I explain this...Explaining the mental aspects is harder.

You warily look at your awareness and see in it those formulations and distortions that make you aware.  You now understand what makes you unaware if you inverse those formulations and distortions (negate them), what lackings there need be to 'be unaware', and in that moment of realizing what makes you unaware you can literally become aware and notice your unawareness via your awareness via being wary of your awareness and how it is formulated at all through your mannerisms of formulations and distortions.

I honestly don't know if that makes any sense to you, but it did to me.  Becoming aware of what makes you unaware allows you to piece together awareness of your unawareness.

Look for the Why's and How's, not just What's.  You can ask What makes things Fall to the ground, or you can ask Why/How things Fall to the ground.  Sometimes you get the same answer, sometimes you don't.