Bring4th

Full Version: 6D - 7D Mysteries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"81.16 Questioner: Ra states that it has knowledge of only this octave, but it seems that Ra has complete knowledge of this octave.

Can you tell me why this is?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete."

"16.26 Questioner: Well, roughly how many total planets in this galaxy of stars that we’re in have aware life regardless of density?

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately six seven, oh oh oh, oh oh oh [67,000,000].

16.27 Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth density, etc.? Roughly, very roughly.

Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld. The free will of your future is not making this available. We shall speak on one item. There is a fairly large percentage, approximately thirty-five percent of the intelligent planets, which do not fit in the percentiles. These mysteries are of sixth and seventh density and are not available for our speaking."

I was thinking that in 7D you live in an 'abstraction' of your own creation, that you are not a part of space or time, and you can appear in any time and space you want (in the illusion). You are omnipresent and omniscient (of this octave), and you basically create your own civilizations. Or does one unify with its own Sub-Logos in 7D?
In 7D you become a constituent portion of the design of reality, or you Become The Reality is how I always personally viewed it after reading about Aaron who's apparently 7th or even 8th density in the Aaron/Quo Dialogues.

But if 7D has its own planets or points of focus...I thought maybe the Stars might count but then you'd think 6D entities would know more of 7D.

Its hard to say, what few sessions of Density 7 there are explain Higher Self, mbs Totality coming into consciousness (so multidimensional infinity complex) That contains the 'Totality' or experiences across various universes. So 7D planets might be in more than one Universe simultaneously of our own, which would make sense that we not know what percentage of our Galaxy has doorways to other Dimensions or Universes.  As well that 7D creates the 6D Higher Self  (That might be wrong, I'll need to find the quote) and 7D higher Self.

7D should be interesting.
I think 7D is a star and 8D is a black hole.
Are we not all Black holes consuming our own Star on the other side?

he he he

Or are we the Stars enveloping Black holes?

Just food for thinking thoughts...
I thought 7D was the Logos until I realized if that were so then 6D entities who perform sexual energy transfers with the sun would be more knowledgeable of it?

Though Light is moving at the Speed of Light and thus is Timeless from ITS perspective.  maybe Stars are a form of 7D along the way.  Various stellar bodies of stars exist in varying states...  As far as we know we have already seen 7D maybe.

I think Black Holes could fit 7D too, though I ponder if a black hole is even actually 'in' our time/space\\space/time andnot just present in its location across infinite locations.  What of every black hole was the same black hole just in a different state in a different placement in regards to 'time' and 'space' collectively?
(11-30-2015, 06:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking that in 7D you live in an 'abstraction' of your own creation, that you are not a part of space or time, and you can appear in any time and space you want (in the illusion). You are omnipresent and omniscient (of this octave), and you basically create your own civilizations. Or does one unify with its own Sub-Logos in 7D?

these are probably states of beingness which correspond to 'no naming activity' and 'no form'.
(12-01-2015, 07:16 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 7D was the Logos until I realized if that were so then 6D entities who perform sexual energy transfers with the sun would be more knowledgeable of it?

A sun is a galactic Logos, not the universal Logos. In my opinion 7D is, in fact, the universal Logos. Or you could just think of it as the entirety of the manifest octave in which we dwell.
So would our Logos also be 7D?
Thank you all for the wonderful and interesting comments. I always thought that just as all Galaxies (Logoi) are different versions of the same Infinite Creator (on the same level of beingness which is 8D Intelligent Infinity), these Galaxies or Logoi divide themselves into Sub-Logoi which are the Stars (7D). These stars (solar creators) then create their own Planetary Systems which are inhabited by sub-sub-logoi (mind/body/spirit complexes = planetary entities) [highest level 6D]. But we must understand that a m/b/s complex (sub-sub-logos) is an individual soul spark of sub-logos just as the sub-logos is an individual soul spark of the Logos. In my understanding even if a 6D entity evolved to 7D, it would still have individuality as an individual soul spark but its awareness would be the awareness of the Creator (star). The star in its true form would be the collective manifestation of all sub-sub-logoi in the whole star system. Is this in any way understandable? Please tell me if you think there is something additional or if I missed something.
(12-01-2015, 07:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2015, 07:16 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 7D was the Logos until I realized if that were so then 6D entities who perform sexual energy transfers with the sun would be more knowledgeable of it?

A sun is a galactic Logos, not the universal Logos.  In my opinion 7D is, in fact, the universal Logos.  Or you could just think of it as the entirety of the manifest octave in which we dwell.

I thought a sun was a solar logos and a black hole was a galactic logos.
What is the Logos of our Milky Way galaxy? I don't think it's a star.
(12-01-2015, 03:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2015, 07:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

A sun is a galactic Logos, not the universal Logos.  In my opinion 7D is, in fact, the universal Logos.  Or you could just think of it as the entirety of the manifest octave in which we dwell.

I thought a sun was a solar logos and a black hole was a galactic logos.

I also think the same. "Central Sun" is what they call it, the intelligence at the center of the galaxy which exists at the zero point due to its infinite spiritual mass.
(12-01-2015, 03:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought a sun was a solar logos and a black hole was a galactic logos.

A sun is "solar Logos" if you prefer.  It doesn't matter too much what you call it I suppose.  Ra uses the terms "sub-Logos" because it is an extension of the universal Logos, just as we are "sub-sub-Logoi".

I guess I think of our star as a portion of the galactic Logos (sort of like one of its eyes, or focuses of consciousness).  The actual hub of our galactic Logos would, in my opinion, be a star still, but one situated at the center of our galaxy (our galactic "central sun").  And the rest of the star bodies are simply extensions of its influence.
(12-01-2015, 10:56 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]So would our Logos also be 7D?

The island of densities you traverse, in my opinion, is the Logos itself.  We are like cells in the body of the Logos, experiencing its body (our body) on that level.  With a jump in density, we experience that body on a broader level, to continue the metaphor, you would be experiencing what its like to be an organ in that body, and with each progression your experience broadens.

7D, or "violet ray" is the ray of "wholeness" or "completion".  It is the collective sum of the vibrations.  So yes, our Logos is 7D.  And all sub-Logoi have a 7D or violet ray component.  Even you, right now, have a violet ray layer to your spiritual consciousness.  We exist in all the densities all the time.  The only difference between you, and a 7D being is that you are looking at the rays from a yellow ray perspective, and the Logos is looking at the world from a violet ray perspective.  That's it.  

Every density has a body/focal point of consciousness in all the rays.  Density level just means you are looking at the energies of the cosmos from the platform of a particular ray.  That ray has become your "primary focus", but you still exist in all the rays, all the time.  You are still infinity, and always will be.  Utilizing your "higher subtle bodies" is just temporarily moving your conscious focus to other rays, but your primary focus is still yellow ray (at least for the sake of this conversation, excluding the "wanderer concept"), so you interpret those energies through that interpretative lens.
Just gonna leave this here.

Quote:41.7 Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

So, I disagree that Logos is 'just' 7D, Logos is the full octave inclusive I think. At least if we understand sub-Logoi as fractals of Logoi. I think it's important to note that I don't think the Logos is 'in' the octave, I think the octave is in the Logos. Thus, I don't think you can correlate Logos with one particular density.

I get how you are correlating it with 7D, I just think the Logos is actually 8D and thus is both the beginning and the end of this octave as well as the gateway to the next.
(12-01-2015, 08:09 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]So, I disagree that Logos is 'just' 7D, Logos is the full octave inclusive I think. At least if we understand sub-Logoi as fractals of Logoi. I think it's important to note that I don't think the Logos is 'in' the octave, I think the octave is in the Logos. Thus, I don't think you can correlate Logos with one particular density.

I get how you are correlating it with 7D, I just think the Logos is actually 8D and thus is both the beginning and the end of this octave as well as the gateway to the next.

I agree with you to a certain extent.  I agree that we contain the entire octave within ourselves.  In my view, in the same way that we, as human beings, have our focus at 3rd density (yet still exist at every level), the Logos has its focus at 7th density (yet still exists at every level).  

Why do I think this?

If you recall in the cosmology presented by Ra, the Logos is said to be the conscious focusing of infinity (which I would call "potentiated intelligent infnity").  From my perspective, that means it was an evolution from the base state before it.  If that is true, I think that the base state was 8th density (alpha and omega), which to my way of thinking would be the state of infinity prior to the organized and focused Logos.  Where 7th density involves a self aware Logos focused as a deliberate creator, the 8th density is unpotentiated intelligent infinity -- aware, but perhaps not "self" aware. Just raw consciousness or awareness, in other words -- raw creative intelligent energy.

What is the difference between being "self aware", and "raw awareness of awareness"?  In my opinion, one creates an inner/outer distinction (the line between them is the "self"), whereas one is just undistorted unity (no distinction between inner/outer or you could say no separation or distinction between time/space and space/time).

Anyway, that is just how I see it or what basically agrees with my current intuition and logic.  Perfectly understandable if you have a different perspective.
Hmm, I dunno, I see the octave structure itself as being a generation of the Logos, so I imagine that the Logos is focused in the entire octave at once. In fact, I might even suggest that we are the Logos focusing on the 'lower' densities and hence the whole sub-Logoi thing. However, to the view of the Logos, I think it is 8D.

I think we perhaps have a different way of viewing it. For me what you describe as 8D is the attributes I put with 1D. I think 1D is actually the most undifferentiated density. The whole octave structure is, to me, a differentiation of the intelligent energy which moves through the octave, forming in to entities which generate thought-forms and then which unify again but at 8D they are united and differentiated whereas in 1D they are united and undifferentiated. I thus see these as the infinite pathways through which that which is potential becomes kinetic. The whole octave structure from 'top to bottom' is like a battery and machine, generating entities through kinetic activity of intelligent energy.

I believe, however, that the universe moves from the finest and most sophisticated, to the least and then back again. So I think the Logos is the complete 8D unified octave, whole and One, both differentiated and undifferentiated. At the undifferentiated end lies intelligent infinity. At the differentiated end lies the Logos which is experiencing all of the potentials within the Creator.

Thus, I see the evolution of entities through the octave ad being the way in which our Logos experiences the Creator and so I believe the Logoi are actually moving through the 'next' octave.
You should expand on why you think the Logoi are progressing (moving?) through the Next Octave.

Interesting thoughts here by everyone!
It's the next 'fractal' up. I don't think octaves progress, they are like a crystal or prism through which the undifferentiated awareness of the Creator is focused via the Logoi. They are 'static' in that they do not move, rather awareness focuses itself upon wavelengths along its spectrum and so experience the reality relayed in the signal.

Thus, I think that our Octave is one Octave within a greater Octave. So while we are here experiencing the octaves (densities and sub-densities) of this Octave, our Octave is one Octave in a greater Octave.

I have expressed elsewhere that I believe we are in the third octave of this greater Octave but fourth is also possible. Thus we are in third/fourth density (octave) of our Octave (all the densities/octaves in this Logos' creation) which I believe is the third/fourth Octave in a greater Octave.

Sounds complicated but it's just fractals in my mind.

I think every time an entity makes it from 'one' to 'eight' a new Logos is 'born' and it's essentially how universes 'procreate' through self-creation via individuation of the Creator's will. By the same token, I believe our Octave is the result of an entity progressing through the previous Octave.

This quote makes me believe the Logos exists prior to the octave and its first division is in to mind, body and spirit.

Quote:82.11 Questioner: What was the form, condition, or experience of the first division of consciousness that occurred at the beginning of this octave at the beginning of this galactic experience?

Ra: I am Ra. We touch upon previous material. The harvest of the previous octave was the Creator of Love manifested in mind, body, and spirit. This form of the Creator experiencing Itself may perhaps be seen to be the first division.

Remember, when Ra says 'the Creator', they are referring to the 'Trinity' of the first Three distortions which together make up the creative, aware principle. When they are referring to raw, undifferentiated infinity, they say 'Intelligent Infinity'.

Thus, I think when they say 'the Creator' it is inclusive of the principle of the Logos.
In my view identity it created by the Logos and resolved back to itself to be sent the Source and be harvested. The Logos experiences an inner/outer duality with it's own separation within Infinity.

The raw consciousness is the Source.
(12-01-2015, 11:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I dunno, I see the octave structure itself as being a generation of the Logos, so I imagine that the Logos is focused in the entire octave at once. In fact, I might even suggest that we are the Logos focusing on the 'lower' densities and hence the whole sub-Logoi thing. However, to the view of the Logos, I think it is 8D.

I agree that we are the Logos focusing on the lower densities.  I see everything as consciousness.  The Logos, to me, is just a specific focusing of consciousness.

(12-01-2015, 11:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think we perhaps have a different way of viewing it. For me what you describe as 8D is the attributes I put with 1D. I think 1D is actually the most undifferentiated density. The whole octave structure is, to me, a differentiation of the intelligent energy which moves through the octave, forming in to entities which generate thought-forms and then which unify again but at 8D they are united and differentiated whereas in 1D they are united and undifferentiated. I thus see these as the infinite pathways through which that which is potential becomes kinetic. The whole octave structure from 'top to bottom' is like a battery and machine, generating entities through kinetic activity of intelligent energy.

My conceptualization of 8D is completely formless. It could also be looked at as the "container" for the rest of the densities. All form exists within the formless. Sort of like the concept of an archetypal apple. The archetypal apple is a compilation of all apples. A specific apple, with specific characteristics unique unto itself, is simply a cross section through the archetypal "form". So I see 8D as the archetypal container for all conceivable specific forms.  

My understanding of 1D is that it already innately possesses a degree of differentiation -- that being the elements of earth, fire, wind, and water.  Or alternatively, we can call them by their scientifically designated names: solids, plasmas, gases, and liquids.  The four states of matter.

One thing I can say, as a similarity to your point of view (maybe) is that I see 1D as "very close" to 8D.  Both 1D and 7D are extremely close to 8D but on opposite sides of it so to speak.  Another characteristic that I ascribe to is that the densities are constructed in the order from higher density down to the lower density firstly in time/space (greater to lesser), but then appear to go from 1D to 7D in space/time (lesser to greater).

(12-01-2015, 11:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I believe, however, that the universe moves from the finest and most sophisticated, to the least and then back again. So I think the Logos is the complete 8D unified octave, whole and One, both differentiated and undifferentiated. At the undifferentiated end lies intelligent infinity. At the differentiated end lies the Logos which is experiencing all of the potentials within the Creator.

In my view of the cosmology, the 8th density is neither sophisticated nor its opposite.  In a lot of ways, my perspective is polar opposite to yours because I view 1D as the most specific and differentiated level of expression, and the greatest expression of "separation", which is cosmic reflection of the idea of "unconsciousness", and 7D is the greatest expression of "awakeness" and the 8th density is like neither because it does not possess levels. Or another way to look at it in my view: 7D and 1D represent two different "poles" of a magnet and 8D is like the magnet itself -- the unifier of the poles.  

(12-01-2015, 11:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, I see the evolution of entities through the octave ad being the way in which our Logos experiences the Creator and so I believe the Logoi are actually moving through the 'next' octave.

I see Logoi as transitioning to the next octave as well.  Allow me to explain.  An octave, in my view, is a system of seven.  At least, that is how Ra defined it.  On the 8th note, the next system of 7 occurs.

Having said that, I see the 7th density Logos not completely dissolving across the boundary of the octave.  It retains those distortions considered valuable additions to itself, and the rest are dissolved across the boundary of the octave (these are the so called "refinements on the One Original Thought").  I see the 8th density as both the fundamental base state of consciousness, as well as a window of infinite possibility that the conscious Logos passes through to transform itself.  So to put it in plain speak: the Logos merely transforms into a new set of seven after passing through the octave.

A good analogy would be: us, with our conscious minds, dipping into the wellspring of our unconscious minds and its vast potential, and coming back out with greater resources as a result of tapping that infinite potential.  The octave density, thus, in my view is similar to the conscious Logos' unconscious mind, though I really don't like the word "unconscious mind" because it gives all sorts of incorrect connotations (i.e. it is not actually unconscious in the traditional sense of the word).
(12-01-2015, 11:54 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]You should expand on why you think the Logoi are progressing (moving?) through the Next Octave.

Interesting thoughts here by everyone!

Ra on Octaves

82.4 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. I would like to consider the condition at a time or position you might say, if time is a bad word, just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

28.16 Wrote:Questioner: Are you saying then there are an infinite number of octaves of densities one through eight?
Ra: I am Ra. We wish to establish that we are truly humble messengers of the Law of One. We can speak to you of our experiences and our understandings and teach/learn in limited ways. However, we cannot speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We know only that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves.

81.18 Wrote:Questioner: Why does Ra not have any knowledge of that which was prior to the beginning of this octave?
Ra: I am Ra. Let us compare octaves to islands. It may be that the inhabitants of an island are not alone upon a planetary sphere, but if an ocean-going vehicle in which one may survive has not been invented, true knowledge of other islands is possible only if an entity comes among the islanders and says, “I am from elsewhere.” This is a rough analogy. However, we have evidence of this sort, both of previous creation and creation to be, as we in the stream of space/time and time/space view these apparently non-simultaneous events.

particles, atoms, things, self-aware things, islands/continents, planets, solar systems, galaxies, octaves... infinite gradation of separation of worlds within worlds.
'Apparently non-simultaneous' is a very revealing statement. I believe as such that all octaves are simultaneously existent just like all densities are. 'Before' and 'after' are perceptions from within time but I think the Logoi are outside time and space yet generate it within themselves.
(12-02-2015, 12:20 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]'Apparently non-simultaneous' is a very revealing statement. I believe as such that all octaves are simultaneously existent just like all densities are. 'Before' and 'after' are perceptions from within time but I think the Logoi are outside time and space yet generate it within themselves.

I agree. It may even be that both past, and future are illusory projections.

When I think about the simultaneity of everything, I think of sitting in a barber's chair where there are mirrors both behind and in front of you. Reflections within reflections within reflections stretching out into infinity, in front of you, and in back of you. And all are changing based on what you do in this present moment.

Perhaps both past and future only exist "in potential" as a support for the illusion of manyness.
Every Present Moment is also a Future/Past Moment.

Time is Illusion, all is Now, all is One.

Min, I asked Aion to expand specifically for various guests reading this thread, so they're not guessing 'why'.
(12-02-2015, 05:12 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Every Present Moment is also a Future/Past Moment.

Min, I asked Aion to expand specifically for various guests reading this thread, so they're not guessing 'why'.

i thought about this a lot and it is only logical for the densities to approach infinity in sets of 3 rather than 7. With that said I'm thinking that we have so much as 12D-15D because it also correlates very nicely with the work of many individuals not necessarily covered in the Law of One such as nassiem haramein and the work of other pioneers who understood the star tetra hedron. or tetragrammaton.

Usually I am the first proponent and person to promote the Law of One, except when it comes to an understanding of spiritual science past Ra's own density of Sixth.
Why do I know sets of 3 and 12-15D is possible? well how many times is 12 mentioned in every religious text, how many times is 3 mentioned in the bible according to the holy trinity and every other christ story.

My point is verifiable and provable and I think that there is a natural progression of densities which aligns with the same sacred geometric symbols we have today. i also wouldn't be surprised if things went past 15D. we always want to categorize and itemize and number list things yea but if the one creator is infinite, then this is infinite too just like all things. 

one must let go of quantitative  data and go increasingly into abstract themes to wrap the brain around 6-12 D.  Becoming a star at 7D would be too early.. because when you correlate this data with Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, he also says it takes quite a few souls to get together and meditate to create a new star and this being done in the spiritual angelic realms in-between lives... some of these D have to be the spiritual hierarchy itself.

Anyway this is the conclusion i've come to after wrassling this in light of what else has been around, and what logic parts fit in nicely with each other.

Excellent. I think we could use the analogy that an Octave of experiences by the Creator is like one of our incarnations. When the incarnation is completed, the 'lifecycle' of the Logos is over. Like many things are cyclical: seasons, orbits around the solar entity, blood flow, daily rituals etc. so is the nature of existence, as Ra stated it. So all the entities in the Milky Way Galaxy are simply an 'incarnation' of the Logos. It could also be said that all the different humans we see are like the different galaxies experiencing their own Octaves which they created for themselves, and the movement into the 'next' Octave or next incarnation is seemingly non-simultaneous because we perceive the present moment with limited perception. Ultimately all the incarnations are simultaneous because there is only the present.

Another analogy for all the octaves to be simultaneous is this: Intelligent Infinity is already infinite, thus all things exist within infinity. So lets say you are awareness, and in front of you, you've got an infinite amount of monitors. One monitor is one Octave of experiences. So you simply zoom into one deeply, but you still understand all the monitors exist simultaneously. When you shift your focus to another monitor, this will take you 'time' (progression). Maybe you could divide yourself so that one awareness sees the monitors in their entirety (whatever that means), and the other awareness zooms into one. Then in the act of moving to the next monitor the other awareness would unify with that awareness which sees all, then again it would send the other awareness to observe another monitor (another Octave). This also works hand in hand with the earlier analogy and also the analogy of the Higher Self or Oversoul which sends an individual soul spark to experience an incarnation with its themes of exploration.
(12-02-2015, 09:26 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2015, 05:12 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Every Present Moment is also a Future/Past Moment.

i thought about this a lot and it is only logical for the densities to approach infinity in sets of 3 rather than 7. With that said I'm thinking that we have so much as 12D-15D because it also correlates very nicely with the work of many individuals not necessarily covered in the Law of One such as nassiem haramein and the work of other pioneers who understood the star tetra hedron. or tetragrammaton.

Usually I am the first proponent and person to promote the Law of One, except when it comes to an understanding of spiritual science past Ra's own density of Sixth.
Why do I know sets of 3 and 12-15D is possible? well how many times is 12 mentioned in every religious text, how many times is 3 mentioned in the bible according to the holy trinity and every other christ story.

My point is verifiable and provable and I think that there is a natural progression of densities which aligns with the same sacred geometric symbols we have today. i also wouldn't be surprised if things went past 15D. we always want to categorize and itemize and number list things yea but if the one creator is infinite, then this is infinite too just like all things. 

one must let go of quantitative  data and go increasingly into abstract themes to wrap the brain around 6-12 D.  Becoming a star at 7D would be too early.. because when you correlate this data with Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, he also says it takes quite a few souls to get together and meditate to create a new star and this being done in the spiritual angelic realms in-between lives... some of these D have to be the spiritual hierarchy itself.

Anyway this is the conclusion i've come to after wrassling this in light of what else has been around, and what logic parts fit in nicely with each other.

I mean, technically there's an infinite amount of Densities and Dimensions, our 3D is someone else's 10D.  Our 2D is someone else's 9D.

1 - 8
2 - 9
3 - 10
4 - 11
5 - 12
6 - 13
7 - 14
8 - 15
This is how I believe we can view our immediate interactable Reality...  The next Octave is densities 8-15, which means our current densities are 1 - 8 and 9 - 15 simultaneously.  Which means at some point each Octave has access to it's 'future' self as well as Present self.

Let me put it this way, Ra says we can view a Higher Self as operating in our Future, Higher self is Mid 6D, if that is 'our' future, what is our present?  Another's future, or our future, and another's past, or our past.  Every 'Now' is simultaneously past/future plus 'present'.

I like your idea of 15 Dimensions.  Octaves come in set's of two past/future or present/future, wouldn't that be crazy if the next octave formulates this one, despite happening 'after' this one...  Would also explain why 9D entities can interact with our 6D Ra (I'm highly assuming 'The Guardians' are 9D beings who work outside of our Universe/Creation upon many, which is why Ra can tell us the 'complete' total's of each density, but can't tell us much about The Guardians who guide Light into our Octave.)

Technically an Octave could be in itself a 'Creation' that works off of all the others, but considering it sounds like each Octave builds off of rather than starts anew, and this Octave doesn't seem to interact much at all with the previous one...Maybe our current placement is in an Octave that is only differentiated by the point at which the 'Experience' of this Octave's Experiencers goes beyond our Created Universe, and at that moment is when the next Octave 'begins' but it doesn't really have a beginning, you just transcend into it by natural progression.

-brain is feeling heavy-
Man, a 15D 2-set Octave system to formulate a future that designs the past.  Would be insane.

It's odd how Ra mentions the system of 7 is the best system found so far.  It was 'found out', as if to say the Creator didn't design it but just found it present to work with.

Many questions spawn with each answer...
(12-02-2015, 12:24 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It's odd how Ra mentions the system of 7 is the best system found so far.  It was 'found out', as if to say the Creator didn't design it but just found it present to work with.

The system of 7 being the best or most efficient found was in reference to the archetypes, I believe.  The seven vibratory densities in an octave is, instead, something Ra stated was inherent in infinity.  Perhaps the system of seven archetypes for the mind. body, and spirit was best because it lined up with that particular cosmic aspect or truth.

Personally, I would caution against too much complexity.  

I can't see any purpose or reason in more than seven densities, and Ra said nothing of the sort.  I mean you could argue that Ra doesn't have the whole picture, but then, we are that times infinity because we are hunks of 3rd density meat...
You caution against Complexity, but I see a very Complex Existence.

I think it's fair to remember that as long as the Complexity is utilized Simply is where we have a fine ground for possible actual designs.  Where the polar opposites work together, Complex Simplicity, Simple Complexity.  Sacred Geometry is a perfect example.

Plus a 15D system isn't any more odd sounding than an 8D system, I'm not saying we're a 15D double-Octave, just that Octaves interact with each other, they may very well be considerable as such 'Higher' Dimensions from our 3D viewpoint possibly.  Where the 2D of the next Octave is our 9D as an example.

So in that way 15D is just 8D with each Density holding the Identifier of it's present Octave and the Octave it is interactable with.

Technically I could get more complex and say it's a 3-Octave system of 22 Densities similar to the 3D Archetypical design and still be semantically 'accurate' in terms of describing each one as 1-7 with one Eighth creating the 22nd, with the prior Octave being 1-8, and the current and next being the next sets of 1-7 formulating Densities 1-8, then 8-15, then 15-22.
But I'm not going to because that would be like trying to contest 'more whole pictures' against Blatz, which is probably not the best mannerism to go about figuring out such things.  I simply wish to iterate, our Creation is design way beyond Ra's 6D capacities to 'view', or maybe not 'OUR' Octave/Universe/Creation but the 'whole' Creation of various Universes and Octaves.  For all we know, later on down the line, our Octave System will make more sense exactly as it is, but described in clusters of settings rather than individuals.  We could be a in 2 or 3 Octave Creation or a 1 Octave Creation.  We could be in the ONE Universe or One Universe of Many.

The Ra Material says a lot of things, that doesn't mean I should relay my entire Creative Thought Processes regarding that Materials described Mechanics into the only system as described by an also Limited Personality, albeit a massively less limited one than ours.

OR, in my human arrogance, I am completely wrong and just unaware of it defending concepts and complexes that have no real generation in reality beyond in Thought.

I don't know, I"m just having some intellectual fun with Blatz on expanding our concepts of how things might work o:
I'm all for metaphysical speculation, but I guess I'm not seeing much "logic" to justify the reasoning behind it, which makes it hard for me to understand.  So it isn't a matter of whether one sounds more "odd" than another, rather, I feel like the speculation being offered is adding more densities but with no real "why" to it.  

That's my issue: complexity without any legitimate seeming reason.  But perhaps that is due to the way I "conceptualize" densities.  I simply see densities, or rays, as "different types" of experiences in infinity.  So adding more densities from that frame of reference is like taking a pie, which was cut into 7 pieces, and just arbitrarily cutting it up into more pieces.  Sure, you can do it.  But why?

You could argue that 7 was an arbitrary amount of pieces to cut it up into, originally, but I feel Ra explained the function of those 7 slices quite well, so I have little issue with them.  Also, they line up nicely with the colors of the electromagnetic spectrum/rainbow, so I guess I like that.

So more densities is fine, but what is the function of those additional densities? What purpose do they serve?
Pages: 1 2