Bring4th

Full Version: Presence of physical blemishes and energy behind it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something I have been pondering recently:

Since the spiritual, mental, and physical blend together, how do our physical imperfections correlate to our energies/essences? I've been told, and experienced correlation between thoughts/energy and physical injuries myself and I'm curious what knowledge and experience the board members here have had with it.

Recently I've have a few warts on my heel removed. I didn't think anything of them for awhile but after thinking back it had messed up my walking pattern, which then aggravated my lower back and hip problems. I was surprised to realize how much small imbalances can cause/worsen injuries.

So now I'm really curious what moles, warts, growths and etc appear as energetically, and what they would symbolize.
I have also noticed some correlation. Breaking out with pimples --> self image ?

Most often I see 'illness' or abnormalities as overgrowth of unconscious emotion in the etheric (energy) body. This body is the blueprint of the physical body.

Our soul longs for us to face unconsciousness and surrender before it becomes an issue. When the emotion has reached near crisis levels, the emotion in the energy body has crystallized into an unbalanced structure.

One way to counteract these 'growths' is with a view of mildness and tender loving care. Open your understanding to them.

If you want to dig deeper in to certain areas and what they may be pointing to you can google acupressure points. There you can pinpoint what one 'random' area may be pointing at.
(12-01-2015, 01:17 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]This is something I have been pondering recently:

Since the spiritual, mental, and physical blend together, how do our physical imperfections correlate to our energies/essences? I've been told, and experienced correlation between thoughts/energy and physical injuries myself and I'm curious what knowledge and experience the board members here have had with it.

Recently I've have a few warts on my heel removed. I didn't think anything of them for awhile but after thinking back it had messed up my walking pattern, which then aggravated my lower back and hip problems. I was surprised to realize how much small imbalances can cause/worsen injuries.

So now I'm really curious what moles, warts, growths and etc appear as energetically, and what they would symbolize.

The symbology at the root of the physical manifestation is usually indicated by the way it affects you.

A person who is self conscious may develop acne for example since that would validate their focus that they have something to be self conscious of.

A person who holds back what they really want to say may develop throat or vocal issues.

A person with a severely broken heart could actually start having heart problems.

A person with an extremely monotonous job where they feel like a zombie may start taking on 'ghoulish' characteristics (dark circles, low vitality, no emotion).

How the physical malady makes you "feel" is the most important indicator of the thoughts at the heart of its origin.
(12-01-2015, 01:17 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]So now I'm really curious what moles, warts, growths and etc appear as energetically, and what they would symbolize.

skin conditions are for the most part yellow-ray rooted.

This includes things like eczema.