Bring4th

Full Version: Inner Fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got this pretty pronounced fear that just came on me after I awoke.
It made me feel like before I awoke I was with family.
But now I feel alone. And this is causing some deep fear within me.
It's getting dark, and my mom is in her bedroom watching YouTube vids.
I feel so alone here.

Does anyone else have a fear of loneliness?
How can I get over this? There isn't really anyone I can go see till the weekend.
My laptop and internet is all I have to make me feel safe.
It is like my heart feels a deep emptyness.
(12-03-2015, 07:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've got this pretty pronounced fear that just came on me after I awoke.
I feel so alone here.

How can I get over this? There isn't really anyone I can go see till the weekend.

We all do Gem, that's why we commune together in the various ways that we do.

Why don't you take this opportunity to speak with your mum in this way? You could ask her if she also feels alone sometimes. Or when was the last time she felt loved. 

On this earth we are simply learning how to communicate with each other more effectively. Our feelings of loneliness are simply telling us that we need to work on communicating better. 

We can start at home Smile

(12-03-2015, 07:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've got this pretty pronounced fear that just came on me after I awoke.
I feel so alone here.

Hello IndigoGeminiWolf,
Love and Increased understanding to you.
Here is what I learned from going to Silent Unity and listening to the Beattitudes by Charles Roth you can listen to them here:

http://www.truthunity.net/audio/charles-roth/beatitudes

You will learn to use the Truth statement:God is not fearful and I am one with God therefore I am not fearful. This aligns you with the Truth of your being,your oneness with God. This is a Truth statement that emphasizes that you tell your feelings how to feel and replaces undesireable feelings because you are in charge of your emotions and feelings.
Smile! Step out into your future moments with your head held high and put a song of happiness in your heart...Can you FEEL the change you created? It is marvelous!

Bookmark those Beattitudes:The new adventure awaits!
This has been a Divine appointment.  Don't miss it.
You are going to love hearing Charles Roth.
L/L
mirico
Hi Gem, it might help to ask your guides and soul friends to surround you when you feel lonely in these ways. Loneliness is like the #1 part of the illusion - because we really aren't ever alone. Ever. Though that thought might drive one even more crazy. Tongue
(12-04-2015, 12:14 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gem, it might help to ask your guides and soul friends to surround you when you feel lonely in these ways. Loneliness is like the #1 part of the illusion - because we really aren't ever alone. Ever. Though that thought might drive one even more crazy. Tongue

To me, all is one = forever alone.
I don't know if I fear death.
Would be nice to go home.
But wouldn't like the dying process.
Plus wouldn't want to leave my dog behind.
(12-04-2015, 02:00 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]To me, all is one = forever alone.

I have a slightly different interpretation (though yours is certainly valid).  

I agree that if all is one, like one big giant ego, then yes, it would equal aloneness.  But in my opinion, all notions of self disappear in true oneness, and as such, there is no self that is alone, there is just beingness.  To me, "self" implies a boundary of sorts.  A division between "me" and what is "not me".  A self creates the distinction between "inner" and "outer".  It is the source of aloneness.  As this barrier dissolves, consciousness doesn't go away, but the sense of separation does.  And in the absence of separation, there is just unity with infinity, where all perception of "lack" simply vanishes because it can't actually exist.

Consider a person in a crowd.  Now imagine that person walks away from the crowd.  They are alone, relative to others, and feel it at such.

Now imagine a group of people.  They are individuals, but they are working in such perfect harmony with one another, that for all rights and reasonable purposes, they are functioning like one entity.  Are they alone?  Do they feel alone?  I wouldn't think so.

I feel like with each density, the individuals work together in more and more pronounced harmony till that harmony becomes so refined we are simply one being.  And I think that feeling of togetherness is more a reflection of the eternal reality than the lackful sensation we perceive as aloneness (without denying that there are positive qualities to solitude as well).

I also think the whole concept of alone kinda extends from our human tendency to imagine a centralized focus of personhood, whereas I tend to think that intelligent infinity has no centralized focus of personhood.  It's not in some specific "place" surrounded by darkness, in my opinion, rather it is the entirety of existence.

Anyway, just spitballing some thoughts here.
I heard that a star is created by many beings in higher density who meditate to create it. Like 7D beings. I'm sure they feel unified, and don't feel alone. I've felt alone in a crowd, but I think in harmony you are truly not alone.
Intelligent Infinity contains infinite solitude, so if you empower this aspect it has infinite potential.

When connecting to our Logos I felt solitude, a solitude that creates worlds and manyness to exist within.
(12-04-2015, 04:42 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Intelligent Infinity contains infinite solitude, so if you empower this aspect it has infinite potential.

When connecting to our Logos I felt solitude, a solitude that creates worlds and manyness to exist within.

That is beautiful.
(12-04-2015, 03:22 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2015, 02:00 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]To me, all is one = forever alone.

I have a slightly different interpretation (though yours is certainly valid).  

I like your slightly different interpretation better than mine...but still I can't shake mine - for the time being.

In deep meditations, & when on cloud 7 bc of entheogens, I often find myself feeling a profound sense of eternal solitude/oneness. The feeling makes me feel safe rather than sad, most of the time.

What do you make of Ra claiming there's only "identity" in 4.20? Does identity = beingness to you or does it imply something more?

My guess is that maybe this all-encompassing beingness/oneness, at least the portion that exists on a higher level than the human level, can't feel alone like we can here on Earth but I think that, by definition, it is & always has been & always will be.

I suspect the primary purpose of veil is to provide the much-needed illusion of separation bc maybe perceiving oneness isn't always all it's cracked up to be.
(12-04-2015, 05:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]What do you make of Ra claiming there's only "identity" in 4.20? Does identity = beingness to you or does it imply something more?

Basically 'beingness'.  Especially because when Ra described 7th density they stated they would have 'no memory' and 'no identity'.  So basically that leads me to conclude that in this context they meant 'only identity' in the sense that all there is is awareness or consciousness.

(12-04-2015, 05:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is that maybe this all-encompassing beingness/oneness, at least the portion that exists on a higher level than the human level, can't feel alone like we can here on Earth but I think that, by definition, it is & always has been & always will be.

I suspect the primary purpose of veil is to provide the much-needed illusion of separation bc maybe perceiving oneness isn't always all it's cracked up to be.

I think similarly, in a certain sense.  I think the illusion of separation both maintains, and enriches, the oneness.  Not because the oneness wasn't perfect, mind you, but rather because the experience of separation makes oneness all the sweeter.  "That Which Is" knows what it is through that which it is not.

Sort of how you have to be cold, to appreciate warmth.  Or hungry to appreciate food.  Or be a child, to understand the value of the parent.  That's what I mean by "maintains and enriches" perfection.  

What is the point of heaven if you don't know it's heaven?
I am better today. Had a good quick email with a friend that cheered me up.

But I still worry about qualifying for disability, since I can't work.