Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams of Flying and Visitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a few dreams of flying. And I wasn't certain if I was visited by the Confederation or not - until now. And although my first dream of flight wasn't that of the Confederation, I will include it anyway due to it's profoundness.

Dream 1

It occurred when I was 19, and begins with me flying over dark waters, with enormous trees as dense as a forest poking out of water on each side. I was flying at high speeds towards a city far away. The city has tremendous lights and looked kind of like emerald city from wizard of oz in the distance, but bright and golden. This all was immediately visible to me, and shortly after the dream began like this, I looked to my right side and it was my mother flying with me. She passed away only a few months before this dream.

Since then, I have had minor dreams of flight, or shall I say attempts of flight. I could try to fly in dreams but only could ascend shortly then begin to falter back down. It was difficult and I always tried my best to believe hard enough and hope my believing could be the source of levitation. This would continue for a few years.

Dream 2

Then out of the blue, I has a dream where I was at a carnival, or theme park and it was dense there and I was trying to find my father but couldn't, after walking many circles about the park. I eventually decided I needed to go home alone and went to the parking lot that was empty except a mini van taxi was waiting for me, I had no second thoughts about it and I opened the sliding door and there were 3 other customers inside. I somehow knew this would be a long drive accross the country. I don't remember the drive, and then only thing I remember next was arriving to a beach with the same 3 people and out of the sky a book flies down to me and it lands in my hands and suddenly I am moving really fast and begining to take flight. The book was clearly the navigating me and I knew it, so I gripped it tightly the entire way.

It was the carribean, and we all were witnessing huge ships and vessels, lots of ships that appeared to have no persons aboard any that were visable to us. We journeyed for what felt like a few hours before we began see tremendously large builtings arise from the seas. They were being built as if God has a lego set. Their frames were patterns of hexagons that made a perfect sky scraper shape somehow. The building completed their construction within seconds and they were the largest towers I have ever seen. After a few more hours of incredible sights we arrived at what appeared to be Morocco, the villages had beautiful houses and streets that emitted brightly. Can't describe it in words really. Then we saw Africa, Egypt and the rest of the dream I cannot remember. The last thing I remember seeing was the sands of the dessert whirling about in a designed fashion.

Now, Dream 3 is what makes me certain Dream 2 was the Confederation doing.

It begins with me, at my old High School and it is abandoned and I'm walking down the mail hall toward the caffeteria. I walk out the secondary main entrace that is to the right side just before the caffeteria room. The parking lot is grass, and there are no trees (which is unusual because my school was in a rural township). I turn left outside the door walk aside the building where the caffeteria windows are to my left and the should be treeside to my right and forward is a grassy plane where the football feild would be. And in the foggy distance is a trampoline like structure that has mesh walls that seemingly rise to the sky. I don't know what is inside so I approach it curiously and open the mesh walls to see three nude females jumping. For some reason I am not whatsoever attracted to them sexually although they are beautiful. What is weird is they know this so they proceed to ceasing the jumping and the middle one announces 'We are anarchists, what are you?' to which I without much thought say "I am an anarchist although I believe in theocracy"*, the one to the right disappears upward, then middle follows shortly after and the one to the left disembarks from the structure and seems pleased with me as if we are best friends. Then the dream ends.
When I wakeup I am shocked entirely to realize I had forgotten what *theocracy meant but I still used the word in m dream like I knew what it meant and the first thing I do is Google search the definition. I felt like both statements made were halfway true and halfway cryptic of a deeper meaning. I feel like they meant they were free or something by anachists and I meant that I believe in theocracy is that of a different god than what religion points to. I can't describe and it and that is exactly why I think those words were chosen, because there are no words for what the data we exchanged truly meant. This was a truly strange dream and I will never forget it.

The very next night I was at a friend from high schools house (which was a weird coincidence I didn't notice at the time) and it was when I went outside to ride my bike back home when just above the treeline I see in the distant sky a dim orange-golden orb come from the western-southern sky and it had a cruise control speed and got really close - about a quarter mile away and then stopped for about 10 seconds then it zipped into space and was gone like a snap of the finger.

And lastly, about a month later of this I discovered the brown notebook on L/L Research website which intrigued me because how it made so much sense with what I felt inside, felt all my life... so naturally I wanted to digest all the info on the website. Within the hour I found the Law of One portion of the website and immediately upon seeing the title my body got the chills.

I welcome all comments, questions and shared knowledge about any of the phenomena within my dreams.
I like reading other people's dreams.
(12-03-2015, 07:22 PM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a few dreams of flying. And I wasn't certain if I was visited by the Confederation or not - until now. And although my first dream of flight wasn't that of the Confederation, I will include it anyway due to it's profoundness.

Dream 1

It occurred when I was 19, and begins with me flying over dark waters, with enormous trees as dense as a forest poking out of water on each side. I was flying at high speeds towards a city far away. The city has tremendous lights and looked kind of like emerald city from wizard of oz in the distance, but bright and golden. This all was immediately visible to me, and shortly after the dream began like this, I looked to my right side and it was my mother flying with me. She passed away only a few months before this dream.

Since then, I have had minor dreams of flight, or shall I say attempts of flight. I could try to fly in dreams but only could ascend shortly then begin to falter back down. It was difficult and I always tried my best to believe hard enough and hope my believing could be the source of levitation. This would continue for a few years.

Dream 2

Then out of the blue, I has a dream where I was at a carnival, or theme park and it was dense there and I was trying to find my father but couldn't, after walking many circles about the park. I eventually decided I needed to go home alone and went to the parking lot that was empty except a mini van taxi was waiting for me, I had no second thoughts about it and I opened the sliding door and there were 3 other customers inside. I somehow knew this would be a long drive accross the country. I don't remember the drive, and then only thing I remember next was arriving to a beach with the same 3 people and out of the sky a book flies down to me and it lands in my hands and suddenly I am moving really fast and begining to take flight. The book was clearly the navigating me and I knew it, so I gripped it tightly the entire way.

It was the carribean, and we all were witnessing huge ships and vessels, lots of ships that appeared to have no persons aboard any that were visable to us. We journeyed for what felt like a few hours before we began see tremendously large builtings arise from the seas. They were being built as if God has a lego set. Their frames were patterns of hexagons that made a perfect sky scraper shape somehow. The building completed their construction within seconds and they were the largest towers I have ever seen. After a few more hours of incredible sights we arrived at what appeared to be Morocco, the villages had beautiful houses and streets that emitted brightly. Can't describe it in words really. Then we saw Africa, Egypt and the rest of the dream I cannot remember. The last thing I remember seeing was the sands of the dessert whirling about in a designed fashion.

It begins with me, at my old High School and it is abandoned and I'm walking down the mail hall toward the caffeteria. I walk out the secondary main entrace that is to the right side just before the caffeteria room. The parking lot is grass, and there are no trees (which is unusual because my school was in a rural township). I turn left outside the door walk aside the building where the caffeteria windows are to my left and the should be treeside to my right and forward is a grassy plane where the football feild would be. And in the foggy distance is a trampoline like structure that has mesh walls that seemingly rise to the sky. I don't know what is inside so I approach it curiously and open the mesh walls to see three nude females jumping. For some reason I am not whatsoever attracted to them sexually although they are beautiful. What is weird is they know this so they proceed to ceasing the jumping and the middle one announces 'We are anarchists, what are you?' to which I without much thought say "I am an anarchist although I believe in theocracy"*, the one to the right disappears upward, then middle follows shortly after and the one to the left disembarks from the structure and seems pleased with me as if we are best friends. Then the dream ends.
When I wakeup I am shocked entirely to realize I had forgotten what *theocracy meant but I still used the word in m dream like I knew what it meant and the first thing I do is Google search the definition. I felt like both statements made were halfway true and halfway cryptic of a deeper meaning. I feel like they meant they were free or something by anachists and I meant that I believe in theocracy is that of a different god than what religion points to. I can't describe and it and that is exactly why I think those words were chosen, because there are no words for what the data we exchanged truly meant. This was a truly strange dream and I will never forget it.

The very next night I was at a friend from high schools house (which was a weird coincidence I didn't notice at the time) and it was when I went outside to ride my bike back home when just above the treeline I see in the distant sky a dim orange-golden orb come from the western-southern sky and it had a cruise control speed and got really close - about a quarter mile away and then stopped for about 10 seconds then it zipped into space and was gone like a snap of the finger.

And lastly, about a month later of this I discovered the brown notebook on L/L Research website which intrigued me because how it made so much sense with what I felt inside, felt all my life... so naturally I wanted to digest all the info on the website. Within the hour I found the Law of One portion of the website and immediately upon seeing the title my body got the chills.

I welcome all comments, questions and shared knowledge about any of the phenomena within my dreams.

Read your dream story from start to finish no where it suggests that you've been contacted by the Confederation furthermore the Ra group stated that majority of dreams are self created.The orb part could have been a UFO sighting or a natural phenomenon.
(12-09-2015, 03:19 PM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 07:22 PM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a few dreams of flying. And I wasn't certain if I was visited by the Confederation or not - until now. And although my first dream of flight wasn't that of the Confederation, I will include it anyway due to it's profoundness.

Dream 1

Dream 2

Read your dream story from start to finish no where it suggests that you've been contacted by the Confederation furthermore the Ra group stated that majority of dreams are self created.The orb part could have been a UFO sighting or a natural phenomenon.

That's your opinion and I respect it but that dream was different from any I have ever experienced in my life. It did not even feel like a dream, I know I was in contact with some entities. Immediately after the contact I wokeup. And I am 100% certain they were of positively polarized so it has to be the confederation.

And here are some reminders regarding the Confederation and dreams for you.

--

14.25 Questioner: How do you perform your normal service? How have you normally given the Law of One over the last 2,300 years? How have you normally given this [to] Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. We have used channels such as this one, but in most cases the channels feel inspired by dreams and visions without being aware, consciously, of our identity or existence. This particular group has been accentuatedly trained to recognize such contact. This makes this group able to be aware of a focal or vibrational source of information.

--

14.26 Questioner: When you contact the entities in their dreams and otherwise, these entities, I assume, have to be first seeking in the direction of the Law of One. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. For example, the entities of the nation of Egypt were in a state of pantheism, as you may call the distortion towards separate worship of various portions of the Creator. We were able to contact one whose orientation was towards the One.

--

44.10 Questioner: This is very revealing to us. Thank you. Each of us gets the signals and dreams. I have been aware of clairaudient communication at least once in waking up. Can you suggest a method whereby we might, shall I say, nullify the effect of the influence that we don’t want from a negative source?

(One time I have received a signal from Ra in the form of a hawk flying around my house really high in the sky, and hawks were really rarely seen in my state.)

Lastly I couldn't help but notice you have a reputation for going around pissing on peoples parades and commonly doubt people and post cynical things. That's rude and just not polite. I don't care if you do it to me, but I am bothered to see how often you do it to others.
I had a time where I was sure I was visited, because I have missing time.

When I was in the bathroom, I saw that the toilet paper roll was soaked, and I didn't do that.
I don't remember it happening, just the after effects.

It was a time I was really scared.
(12-12-2015, 09:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had a time where I was sure I was visited, because I have missing time.

When I was in the bathroom, I saw that the toilet paper roll was soaked, and I didn't do that.
I don't remember it happening, just the after effects.

It was a time I was really scared.

Thank you Indigo for sharing, I value your story. Would you mind going into further detail for me, I am really interested in hearing more Smile
Well I was in a jail cell in solitary confinement at that time, and was very nervous for being there, since I thought it was part of hell. But then I started talking to God, and God's the reason I was in jail in the first place. But I still trusted him.

That's about all I can say. The two toilet paper rolls that got soaked were on the back of the toilet as I recall.

I think the ET's did that so I would find comfort, and still not violate my free will with proof of their existence.
(12-12-2015, 08:55 AM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2015, 03:19 PM)Steampunkish Wrote: [ -> ]

Dream 1

Dream 2

That's your opinion and I respect it but that dream was different from any I have ever experienced in my life. It did not even feel like a dream, I know I was in contact with some entities. Immediately after the contact I wokeup. And I am 100% certain they were of positively polarized so it has to be the confederation.

And here are some reminders regarding the Confederation and dreams for you.

--

14.25 Questioner: How do you perform your normal service? How have you normally given the Law of One over the last 2,300 years? How have you normally given this [to] Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. We have used channels such as this one, but in most cases the channels feel inspired by dreams and visions without being aware, consciously, of our identity or existence. This particular group has been accentuatedly trained to recognize such contact. This makes this group able to be aware of a focal or vibrational source of information.

--

14.26 Questioner: When you contact the entities in their dreams and otherwise, these entities, I assume, have to be first seeking in the direction of the Law of One. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. For example, the entities of the nation of Egypt were in a state of pantheism, as you may call the distortion towards separate worship of various portions of the Creator. We were able to contact one whose orientation was towards the One.

--

44.10 Questioner: This is very revealing to us. Thank you. Each of us gets the signals and dreams. I have been aware of clairaudient communication at least once in waking up. Can you suggest a method whereby we might, shall I say, nullify the effect of the influence that we don’t want from a negative source?

(One time I have received a signal from Ra in the form of a hawk flying around my house really high in the sky, and hawks were really rarely seen in my state.)

Lastly I couldn't help but notice you have a reputation for going around pissing on peoples parades and commonly doubt people and post cynical things. That's rude and just not polite. I don't care if you do it to me, but I am bothered to see how often you do it to others.

I'm only be in realistic,none of you ever proved what you said only claiming this, claiming that i never see anyone posting anything interesting.Plus doubting is not a bad a thing because you cannot let your guard down and believe that all subjective information being real there is always chance of it being fake or to be just your imagination even Carla said it.Look if you think that you been contacted by the Confederation post some pictures proving me otherwise and i will believe you.
Everything that I love that I could not imagine has been attracted to me via Law of Attraction. So I believe in that. It's usually with music that I find.