Bring4th

Full Version: The signs of the coming harvest are appearing everywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More and more I am seeing amazing stories of children able to see their past lives (a trait of 4th density is no veil) and tears in 4th density space (strange UFOs of luminous cloud like appearance with blue lights gleaming throughout) the signs are appearing everywhere, the catalysts are becoming more profound as the last oppourtinities to enhance the peoples of the worlds polarities.

It is almost frightening to see how true everything is becoming!

Is it just me or are all of you seeing what I'm seeing?
I'm in my own world apparently... :/
(12-03-2015, 11:28 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in my own world apparently... :/

https://youtu.be/sorcu9Czoyo
https://youtu.be/1KVsrDHUo-I

And for the children one all you have to really do is google or youtube 'child remembers past life'
Also I see it day to day. Lately I've witnessed major changes within my family, break throughs of forgiveness, better moods, etc.
I've been seeing these things Since 2013-2014 in various ways. I no longer think such 'coming Harvest' is entirely accurate.  From kids to ufos to normal society shifting...

We're already in Harvest, its here.  When ya die you'll be harvested.

I hope I can skip the whole process and continue on my merry way...  Cause I don't see anything down here anymore.  I imagine it is all around me, I'm just constantly not looking in the right places or something.
(12-03-2015, 11:54 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I've been seeing these things Since 2013-2014 in various ways. I no longer think such 'coming Harvest' is entirely accurate.  From kids to ufos to normal society shifting...

We're already in Harvest, its here.  When ya die you'll be harvested.

I hope I can skip the whole process and continue on my merry way...  Cause I don't see anything down here anymore.  I imagine it is all around me, I'm just constantly not looking in the right places or something.

I've noticed a significant increase in 2012, now once more anoher significant increase... Have you read the latest channeling session ( http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1121.aspx )? It talks about the harvest coming really soon. Maybe that was just my impression and I misunderstood?
Honestly.  Its just as I said.  The Harvest has been present.  I imagine Quo means we're nearing the levels of energetic activity needed to push into 4D space/time properly.  I honestly do not personally believe that Earth will be 'touched' or hit by a 'Wave of Light' and transformed in that moment the way a Star might transform suddenly into a black hole...I view Harvest as being less 'intrusive' or less interrupting of 3D life overall.  Yeah apparently 3D life will cease.

On a planet whose Ocean is nuked, who's climate is fried, who's 'health' is rapidly deteriorating...no clean air, water, polluted... drilled until our crusts start coming undone (or fracking).

No way.  There's a lot of ways for 3D life to end that I despair over often.

If there is a Harvest, it should come before we descend into a post-apocalypse setting.  Itd seem only merciful...   Assuming we don't dig ourselves out of that hole.

Otherwise, I think it'll allow life to continue on, won't just Rapture us off the Planet in one fell moment...
It is really nice to hear Earth is coming along now vs struggling along...

I just wish I saw it around myself in my area.
(12-04-2015, 07:13 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly.  Its just as I said.  The Harvest has been present.  I imagine Quo means we're nearing the levels of energetic activity needed to push into 4D space/time properly.  I honestly do not personally believe that Earth will be 'touched' or hit by a 'Wave of Light' and transformed in that moment the way a Star might transform suddenly into a black hole...I view Harvest as being less 'intrusive' or less interrupting of 3D life overall.  Yeah apparently 3D life will cease.

On a planet whose Ocean is nuked, who's climate is fried, who's 'health' is rapidly deteriorating...no clean air, water, polluted... drilled until our crusts start coming undone (or fracking).

No way.  There's a lot of ways for 3D life to end that I despair over often.

If there is a Harvest, it should come before we descend into a post-apocalypse setting.  Itd seem only merciful...   Assuming we don't dig ourselves out of that hole.

Otherwise, I think it'll allow life to continue on, won't just Rapture us off the Planet in one fell moment...
It is really nice to hear Earth is coming along now vs struggling along...

I just wish I saw it around myself in my area.

Perhaps you don't see it in your area because all you perceive is everything wrong with the world? 

Instead of dwelling upon what's wrong,  try to shift your perception to what is still right. In this way,  you'll gradually see that the world isn't so bad after all and we all have a role to play whether it's for the good or the so called bad of this sphere 
I'm not focused on what's wrong, but I can't see anything in the horizon.
I don't mean to be a downer here, but the Internet and global communication has changed everything. 

There have been stories about children remembering past lives all along. It's just that the stories are more accessible now. One had to read a book about it before (which was difficult to get published in the pre-self-publishing days).

The Internet has made information so much more available. More opportunities abound now and the ideas of the opportunities are there for almost anyone to see. Perhaps this is a better gage of the advancement of things to 4D.

I don't really see the harvest as something that will be conscious in the sense that everyone will know it is happening. It will be if it is, and I will be where I am in it. I do see a polarized society in so many ways careening out of balance. This energy must be headed somewhere.