Bring4th

Full Version: A guide to seek the Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, first of all, I think seeking the Creator is a tad paradoxical in itself. The Creator is everywhere, every-when, everyone, everything... It's just plainly all the things. As such what is to be sought is instead you, to know yourself. You are the Creator, there is only You. From there you work off your resistance to your Yourself, as per your own free will.

Within the Law of Confusion or Veil, one is unaware of his own resistance to being aware of the Creator. The Creator is not far away hidden somewhere that you need to seek. It is all within you and everything that you are. You are Intelligent Infinity with the ability to connect/channel other facets of your own Intelligent Infinity. This is your power as Co-Creator, the power of your Creativity. You disallow yourself to be this reality, why? well that is veiled. As such every step along the way that blocks from the One Infinite Creator, is nothing but yourself and your own resistance to what you are. Allow time to slowly unveil why with a simple focus on knowing and understanding yourself. Healing comes when one can unconditionally love it's own self and then radiate the love and light that is found. What needs to be healed is everything that has been otherwise to unconditionally loving yourself, and then others.

Look into the mirror and see the Creator. Look at others and see the Creator. If you can love yourself in awareness that you are the Creator, then there should be nothing that you cannot love in the same manner as you would love yourself. Realize that you embody yourself every portion of this reality simply to have it around you, in the same manner that you embody your own self to be part of other-selves' realities. Every part of it is what we all are, that is Intelligent Infinity. Infinite Intelligence embodies being a rock so that It can walk upon it and be walked upon, that is the nature of all things.

Silent meditation is useful, you allow yourself to fade away from this matrix and to be aware of what you are the deeper away from yourself you go. You allow your awareness to expand, not outwardly but instead inwardly into the world of the mind. Because you are a mind, with the illusion of senses and of an external world. But there is no such thing, there is the the Creator's mind which creates inwardly. There is thoughts, all existing as one unified Thought.

After silent meditation which allows you to become more and more aware that you are Intelligent Infinity and with knowledge that Intelligent Infinity is infinite potential, you focus on the facet of Intelligent Infinity which you want to make part of your reality. By crystallizing this facet, you embody it within yourself and radiate it into your reality. Here I believe visualization is useful as you need to connect strongly with what you desire to reach. You can visualize an image, mentally say mantras.. personally I've discovered series of affirmations to be most useful. My mind is like wind that lets itself sail a path of ideas, losing grip on anything else. Earth-type people would probably prefer a single thought or image to deepen and "harden" it within self. There's many ways because there's many ways to be, don't expect something to work for you, just find what you resonate with and which shows the least resistance. Your end goal can still be to master all ways, but still start with what works best. Allow time to reveal your own blockages/resistance in the time it takes you to assimilate each step along the way. You will get to learn or remember what you are, always have been and will ever be.

This can be a long work, but your resistance to it will come from your own desire to be away from it. Just as much as we seek truth, we run away from truth as that is the nature of experience, to resist Unity in infinite ways.
Why did I choose to wander into 3D where I wouldn't know Creator, and it would be very difficult on me to be so?
(12-04-2015, 02:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why did I choose to wander into 3D where I wouldn't know Creator, and it would be very difficult on me to be so?

So that you would appreciate it even more when you did find it.

The prize that is easily won, is a prize easily forgotten.
Maybe I wanted to know what it feels like to be powerless.
Ra:...all things are One Creator. Thus seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and the work of an adept but in the experiential nexus of each moment.
In my case, the first time I truly and unmistakeably made contact with my higher selves / guardians / Intelligent Infinity it was when I was literally seeking without seeking. I was actually an atheistic agnostic at that time, which probably helped, although I'd had a couple "brushes" with higher powers at that point which had made me wonder. Either way, I was meditating, clearing my mind, and raising my energies. Then I opened myself to the universe, with no particular expectations at all, simply to see what happened next.

And that was when I made contact.

Sometimes I wonder if the specificity of the teachings of Ra and Quo and others may actually form new distortions that a seeker has to overcome. Every entity is unique, and every entity's relationship to the Creator is unique. Expecting one's experiences here to be comparable to others' reported experiences is unhelpful in roughly the same way it's a bad idea to expect your current SO to behave like your previous ex.

So that's my only advice in a nutshell: Seek to abandon your expectations and accept that contact will happen when the cosmos decides you're ready.
(12-04-2015, 02:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why did I choose to wander into 3D where I wouldn't know Creator, and it would be very difficult on me to be so?

Try to imagine a reason, first thing that comes to mind. Why?
(12-07-2015, 01:03 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I get "so I can see what it's like."
(12-07-2015, 04:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2015, 01:03 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I get "so I can see what it's like."

For what reason could you want to see what it's like when it is hard for you?
It's just that I am bored. But before I chose to come into this life, I didn't know how it would be. I was just guessing.
(12-07-2015, 09:03 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that I am bored. But before I chose to come into this life, I didn't know how it would be. I was just guessing.

So you think this is your first incarnation? If not, would that mean you chose more than once to incarnate?

Being bored is something I first got, but in my case it seemed to hide what I wanted to work on yet gave good clues. If you were bored then could that mean you've been experiencing the same thing over and over and are trying to break free from that mold? Yet find it hard enough that you'd need a veiled environment to actually work on what you need to work on.
Not my first time, but I probably had a wildly different life before.
(12-07-2015, 10:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Not my first time, but I probably had a wildly different life before.

I've noticed the same thing for myself. Not my usual kind of incarnation.