Bring4th

Full Version: Your favorite threads on this board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious: What are your favorite threads on this board of all time? Let's build a nice list for posterity and such.

Heart
I like the threads that produce deep philosophical discussion which makes us all stretch our current beliefs, working theories, and judgments. I like the challenge of hearing new perspectives which don't coincide with my own current ones. I prefer the threads not to derive solely from the changelings of Ra and Quo and the Confederation, etc, or that are centered solely around the Law of One as I feel the trajectories are more limiting.

I can't think of particular favorites, but I would have to look back a bit in time to locate them. The one that got me hooked here was "in regards to eating meat," now closed, as the range of input was so interesting and revealing in terms of producing catalyst. I guess I like the threads which produce movement in consciousness.
That one on sex addiction. I forgot the name of it but it was posted several years ago. I recently bumped it, but that was before the reorg. Maybe something like 'Sex Addiction and Male-Female Energies' I think.

I liked that thread so much because of the depth of the conversation, and it was so insightful, and respectful, despite being a very sensitive topic.

-Goes searching for various threads I once saw-
-Reorg has me fully and totally lost-
The Dream Thread

Poetry

what movie did you last watch?

what music are you listening to now

Random Ra Material Questions

(12-07-2015, 10:54 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That one on sex addiction. I forgot the name of it but it was posted several years ago. I recently bumped it, but that was before the reorg. Maybe something like 'Sex Addiction and Male-Female Energies' I think.

I liked that thread so much because of the depth of the conversation, and it was so insightful, and respectful, despite being a very sensitive topic.

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=971
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11107

it still seems a small miracle that you guys found each other.  But hey, we meet the people we are meant to meet; no matter how improbable the circumstances.

Heart
The mysterious nature of time
-------