Bring4th

Full Version: Summary of all current versions of the literal Law of One...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://immanuel.vervex.ca/index.php/The_Law_of_One

For your perusal... I got a nice complete abridged version of Ra speaking of the definition of The Law of One specifically. Saves a lot of work over reading through the whole darn book.

It's a really tough search for finding alternatives to Ra's edition, so tough that I've included Highlander's "There Can Be Only One!"

Quote:"I am Ra[...]The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is 'All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.'[...]

We are those who are of [The Law of One]. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose[...]

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is [The Law of One...]

The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator[...]

The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one[...]When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to [The Law of One...]

There are no mistakes under [The Law of One...][The Law of One being universal], there are infinite forms, infinite understandings, but the progression is one[...]"
I like how there can be no mistakes, implying that a 'wrong' while still as itself, isn't a 'mistake'.  There is no judgment to create that particular pattern, 'wrong', as a mistake implies.

That's the real beauty of these quotes.  They have layers of context that are basically in fluctuation constantly allowing everyone to bring home their own variants of the same thing.

I'm just glad Ra is even aware of our over abundance of sorrow.  Tells me they care.

I'll check out your linky~
(12-08-2015, 04:31 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I like how there can be no mistakes, implying that a 'wrong' while still as itself, isn't a 'mistake'.  There is no judgment to create that particular pattern, 'wrong', as a mistake implies.

Every experience adds to the exploration of infinity. Nothing can be wrong, because everything is right. "Mistakes" are only relevant in terms of whatever local\affected distortions they touch, but in the grand scheme, is just another learning experience.

Plus, even in human history, there are plenty of examples of a "mistake" that ended up bringing far more good than its accidental creator could have imagined. Modern antibiotics started with a moldy piece of bread. Silly-putty was a "failed" attempt at synthetic rubber. Teflon was an accidental side-effect of attempts to create new coolants for refrigerators.

Every "mistake" is just an unexpected opportunity that suddenly becomes known. Granted, some are less enjoyable than others. Wink
I must stress that something is wrong, and that is wrong itself, which paradoxically makes wrong being wrong itself right, making wrong right/wrong at the same time.  Also means the only real wrong thing is the idea of wrong itself.

Wrong is in itself itself, wrong.

Wrong very much exists Wink

Fully agree on 'mistakes' though Smile
There is no wrong outside the temporary conceptualization that there have been. Same for mistakes, both when transcended are then seen as perfectly part of the ever present unity.
(12-08-2015, 12:31 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I must stress that something is wrong, and that is wrong itself, which paradoxically makes wrong being wrong itself right, making wrong right/wrong at the same time.  Also means the only real wrong thing is the idea of wrong itself.

Wrong is in itself itself, wrong.

Wrong very much exists Wink

Fully agree on 'mistakes' though Smile

Unfortunately,  wrong takes on a negative connotation because it implies that a fault exists. A fault that something or someone did something or said something they shouldn't.

Instead of thinking of something or someone is wrong,  I prefer to see it as ignorant or misguided. When looking at a situation using those terms,  one can push the negative implications of something that seems wrong and allow acceptance to flow in thus negating the negative all together.