Bring4th

Full Version: Building Spiritual Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we build spiritual mass by simply polarizing?

Does it take spiritual mass to open the gateway to intelligent infinity?
I think spiritual mass refers to the Spiritual Power of a soul. In my understanding, Spiritual Power (love, power, wisdom) is an indicator of the luminosity of one's soul. When that luminosity reaches a certain intensity, "the entity will stop intensifying", as Ra said something along the lines of that. Spiritual mass is increased by more closely becoming consonant with the Spiritual Power of the Infinite Creator. It does not necessarily mean 'polarizing' further towards 'positive' (love) or 'negative' (not love). In the presence of the Creator there is no positive or negative, for these concepts have been dropped at that stage, and there is only Love. So we build spiritual mass by intensifying, not potentiating.

Everything has spiritual mass (or Spiritual Power), some entities more than others. To be a part of Intelligent Infinity is to have some degree of spiritual mass. The answer is, in my understanding, yes.
(12-08-2015, 02:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we build spiritual mass by simply polarizing?

Does it take spiritual mass to open the gateway to intelligent infinity?

I would describe "spiritual mass" as the opposite of "spiritual entropy". Spiritual entropy is the resistance to unity. So spiritual mass, by logical extension, would be the attraction towards unity.

Polarity is a way to decrease spiritual entropy, and increase spiritual mass.
I think the higher self creates parralel timelines of experience by interacting with it's past and as such gains a greater spiritual mass by aquiring a larger set of experiences of itself.