Bring4th

Full Version: Alright, I have this brick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On this brick, I have the number of this verse painted upon it:

Quote:13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

Everyday I charge this brick with the intent for all of these densities to freely choose to be visible to me.

Objectively, my household now shares mutual hallucinations of minimalist sparks of all relevant colors: Green, Blue, Dark Blue, White, Gold, etc. The meaning of this? I'll let you decide.

The brick produces, for me, subjective feelings of joy and a feeling that something could happen from it; There is always a feeling that there will never be a date proposed.

I could be delusional but this is what the experiment has provided so far. I thought I would keep the community up-to-date so in case something does happen... there's context to what I put out in the world... Although, I don't expect anything... I still feel called to post this.

Take what you will from this. Feel free to repeat my experiment.
The old magicians say that the true heart of success in 'magic' is becoming positive that what you are doing will in fact work. Godspeed, Mon frand. I will add my will power to the consensus reality, cubing your call.

The brick is a good idea even in traditional magic as you are looking for 'concrete' results while not looking for anything specific. A good place of observation.