Bring4th

Full Version: Long Hair, revisiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an extention to another thread I couldn't find anymore.

Long hair affecting 'spiritual' extrasensory perception input.  My hair is now shoulder length, I've become very aware of presence now.  The best way to explain it, I can intuit (as in I must trust my own intuition) people's presence.  Most notably at work its interesting how I'll feel like there's someone coming then someone pulls up.

But as a subjectual change.
I feel so...Attractive and right with long hair, I mean short hair is nice too, but long hair makes me just feel more...comfy.  i don't know how to explain it beyond being a preference fulfilled That adds a mental level of calm.

Does anyone ever look at their hair and just smile at how beautiful it is?
I have to keep my hair short because it gets nappy when longer. I look like Larry Fine from the 3 Stooges when it grows out.
-----
I've had long hair tied back into a ponytail for at least 3 years now. At first, it seemed to make a significant impact on my 'abilities'. Now it seems to have leveled off. I'm definitely leaning towards it being the placebo effect. I still think (per Ra) that it does make an impact on narrow band channeling contacts.