Bring4th

Full Version: If you want to teach/learn (EVERYONE CAN DO IT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to be a good teach/learner, you must understand the functions of the energy centers and balance them adequately within yourself. Then, at a high level of awareness, understand the other self with utmost patience. See (or feel) their balances/imbalances, and gently offer catalyst so that they may, by their own free will, choose to flow energy influxes to those energy centers inactive and central to their entity at this space/time. It is in the small things as well as in the big ones: letting the introvert character of the other self choose a direction to which to walk [in a group of friends?], entertaining seemingly negative means of behavior, which I do not suggest to take too far (you would have to balance the consequences of those actions), or helping that bitter entity who seldom receives or never received help from others so that you may shine as a bright example of the holy life you embody.

In this way you may teach those still 'sleeping', if I may use this misnomer. Although those overly compassionate seekers will not see the negativity with transparency. All is Love. How can you teach with compassion and wisdom that new seeker? Do not share too much knowledge in dialogues, guard her best interests in your Heart. Portray your message in a generally encouraging way. And how may you teach the wise one? Express your personal reality because you are the only one who can do it. The Self is the Creator. If you do not express your personal reality, then perhaps life will feel utterly numb for you---meaningless like it will offer you only bad presents, and you will live an unexamined life according to the choices of others and the society, which do not necessarily have your best interests in mind, whatever those are. I do not speak of anyone in particular, and I do not negate the value of such an experience. But perhaps most importantly, all beings are radiant, some more than others. It is only in this and lower densities that this radiancy of other selves is not generally felt on a conscious level, but nevertheless it is there. Upgrade your consciousness, your energy, so you may leave a trace of this divine spark everywhere you go. When you are yourself, you are serving all, by simply being.

Lastly, if you have accepted this honor/responsibility of being a 'lightworker', it is important you understand that you also learn from others. Help them because your love for them spills out of your being, but do not force anyone. Let them help you because you love yourself. All is one.

I know the tone of this post can sound extremely teach-oriented, but I do not speak with arrogance. I do not claim I have 'higher' knowledge, I am just a messenger. The learn/teach understandings are there in the midsts of sentences, between the lines. I hope this text can possibly inspire you or shed some clarity on how you can further your service to the Infinite Creator. I would also appreciate if you told your own perspectives, because I would be glad to hear them. And do not forget that everyone can serve! I am your friend. Thanks.
how do you understand this passage?

Ra Wrote:The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?v=e&s=39#10
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how do you understand this passage?

Ra Wrote:The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?v=e&s=39#10

I interpret Ra's words in the way that the blue ray energy center acts in all bodies of the energy body simultaneously in all densities. The basic function of the blue ray is free communication. The only thing you can truly and primordially 'communicate' is your entity. That is why the blue ray energy center is one of the primary energy centers. What unique energy combinations you communicate in any given density is up to you. Notice how I speak of the entity as something to be 'owned' or experienced.
I'm just curious to know what exactly is being 'transmitted'.  One is not just communicating with words, but it's the concepts behind them.  And concepts are just configurations of light - or the interplay between various possibilities.  Sort of like the periodic table shows the relationship between disparate things.
(12-10-2015, 04:14 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious to know what exactly is being 'transmitted'.  One is not just communicating with words, but it's the concepts behind them.  And concepts are just configurations of light - or the interplay between various possibilities.  Sort of like the periodic table shows the relationship between disparate things.

Well said. We can also say that what is being transmitted between two entities is 'focus' conveyed in a line segment of two or in a circle of unity. There is action, but action is also seen. The seer sees according to its focus, but the seer is not 'doing'. How can seemingly two seers communicate? By sharing foci. Ultimately not all Sub-Logoi share the same degree of focus, thus reality diversifies.
(12-10-2015, 04:24 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]We can also say that what is being transmitted between two entities is 'focus' conveyed in a line segment of two or in a circle of unity. There is action, but action is also seen. The seer sees according to its focus, but the seer is not 'doing'.

How can seemingly two seers communicate? By sharing foci.

I can vibe with that.  There's a kind of synchrony or overlap when two people are aligning to similiar patterns.  I guess that could be called "seeking".

(12-10-2015, 04:24 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately not all Sub-Logoi share the same degree of focus, thus reality diversifies.

getting back to your OP, one can also inspire others by living (that is, demonstrating in real form) the kind of focus that you mentioned.  In that way, even though they might not have that particular focus at present, they can be inspired to move towards that focus as a goal; which may take various amounts of time depending on experience and skill level, etc.  That's a form of 'teaching'; although it happens quite indirectly.  That is, it doesn't need direct contact in the form of question and answer; it's by showing that focus that teaches the possibility.

That's basically a rephrasing of this Ra quote:

"Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process"
Very well said. I agree with you totally. I uncovered your concept subtly in the OP.