Bring4th

Full Version: Jessica Jones (netflix series)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is quite an interesting show.  It seems to get more interesting by the episode (I'm up to 9 now), whereas most shows tend to do a lot of their reveals quite early on.

The Villain (Kilgrave) also offers an interesting study in how people that are hurt early-on in life can take the self-service path; as it's the only seeming way to survive.  But maybe that's an after-the-fact justification as well.
(12-10-2015, 03:49 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is quite an interesting show.  It seems to get more interesting by the episode (I'm up to 9 now), whereas most shows tend to do a lot of their reveals quite early on.

The Villain (Kilgrave) also offers an interesting study in how people that are hurt early-on in life can take the self-service path; as it's the only seeming way to survive.  But maybe that's an after-the-fact justification as well.

I think I will give it a look!

My own theory on early trauma is it can also function as a way of working off karma early on in an incarnation. I was seeking to escape reality by focusing on things that made me happy. Harming others along the way though shook me to my core and drug addiction proved to be my greatest escape, and catalyst, as my habit had undesirable ramifications for my girlfriend at the time. She was not coerced in any way, but my influential place in her life was a factor in her serious mental breakdown, and lead me to the greatest emotional distress and breakdown of my own. Being hurt early in life can lead to STS patterns, but I wouldn't count on it as a reliable indicator. 

Quote:41.14The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

That's my subjective take on this quote at least Smile
@Nick, I also know you are a big Matrix fan, so you might notice an actress as part of the main cast in Jessica Jones.  I won't spoil the surprise!  (but maybe I have already Tongue)

regards early trauma, it can be an interesting thing.  Sometimes it's not even deliberate or physical.  It can be as simple as a misinterpretation by a child's mind.  But the bias towards misinterpretation has to have been there prior.  We may not bring in conscious memories into this lifetime, but we do bring in deeply grooved biases towards certain types of interpretations; some of which are triggered as a form of balancing.  That's not speaking to your case; but more of a general observation.
To muse further on the subject, I wouldn't be surprised if a negative entity "programmed" certain "injustices" in their early life to give them justification to take the other-path so easily.
(12-11-2015, 12:22 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]To muse further on the subject, I wouldn't be surprised if a negative entity "programmed" certain "injustices" in their early life to give them justification to take the other-path so easily.

Plot Twist!  Or we make a preincarnational deal to be 'injusticed' upon by a STO being to provide them the karma they desire.

Wait.  Is karma desireable?
I much prefer dharma.
(12-12-2015, 08:07 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Wait.  Is karma desireable?

I would say not, even from the time/space perspective. It puts the 'risk' factor into the forgetting process, and may even be the primary principle that necessitates the need to repeat 3rd density master or major cycles. In 3rd density we are self aware and therefore accountable. Failing to recognise or embrace the opportunities to account for our self awareness/responsibility is where karma comes into play. I liken it to a cosmic malware program, although that's a pretty gross analogy.