Bring4th

Full Version: Karma, Forgiveness, Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just quietly watching Archer, Googling about how to learn Mathematics and Programming Languages, being all existential and self-reflective upon my life because I'm finally not burning/freezing and have taken some time to self reflect upon my time in life upon 3D.

It's not all bad, mostly pleasant if you include the 'nothing' of value memories, the endless ones of alone quiet stretches of walks or otherwise menial experiences that never had any real value placed to them.  But it's otherwise interesting to note the endless small things that creep up.  In one years worth of time the small things that become big are numerous enough, I mean.  Momentarily?  How do you define a Moment?  A year is around 31536000 or so seconds so unless you have time to sort through the handful of those that become somehow 'karmic' as described in being so as a form of inertia, you're doomed to constantly repeat 3D apparently.

That doesn't sound right though, you'd have to be a saint of sorts to finish 3D depending on the strictness of your moral standards.

Forgiveness could be said to be that which no longer holds on, in terms of energy.  If Inertia is that which maintains weight and creates a form of movement that needs to be dis'stilled' then Forgiveness is that formula which should dissipate that inertia.

I only say this because Forgiveness and Karma are subjectual, our cultures and societies determine much of our rights/wrongs, in light of learning there is no right or wrong, how does Forgiveness or Inertia even come in?  Is it purely personal then?  Whatever we perceive to be wrong?  Or Right?  With or Without conditioning or learning?  What causes Inertia?  Why?  Why does Forgiveness stop Inertia?  In society is someone who innocently treats others badly still free of karma because they assign no weight personally to those actions?  Where is the actual ethical universal line, does it exist?  Society devises lines, the Universe accepts all apparently.  So then is Inertia and Karma just results of lines being drawn and feelings crossing some unspoken 'line' universally at least in terms of 'acceptance' to the cosmos in regards to unity?

Society does not itself create inertial possibilities, it's the possibilities that stem from society and self-percieved 'poorly distorted' ways of self interaction with (other)self that allows for Inertia to formulate perhaps?

I believe that in light of this, perhaps it's closer to how we self-identify that is important.  What makes us feel bad?  Can we forgive that?

Does Society actually draw a line or do we just make a construct to draw a line to self-step over/transcend?

Thoughts?

-------
As for me, 3D life has been somewhat nice, though I wish it were a bit more forgiving to itself.  I have enjoyed it enough, now I kind of want to give back and have no idea how to...
Though, I actually have a few thoughts on that, but they are very poorly informed haha...
Ra says karma is invoked when one behaves in a "consciously unloving" manner. I don't think this is judged by societal standards, but by the standards of the self. Karma isn't something that just blindly happens to us, especially not those of us who are awake, i.e. able to 'forgive'. As far as someone acting unloving and then forgiving themselves/everyone immediately after each time, yes it would possibly stop their karma if they were able to truly forgive themselves and all others, but I think that's rare and one has to be pretty far negatively polarized to not blame the self or other selves for their misdoings.

I don't think this line of action polarizes someone positively, but it does stop the wheel of blind karma. Again, as one becomes more adept they choose their catalyst more and more - but if you are on the positive path and you choose to act unlovingly, true forgiveness is the balm. Yes, it is possible for one to "game" the system and behave unlovingly with regularity but still be STO (only gotta hit that 51%) but a true adept builds upon its previous actions so that each act in polarity continues to double the next. So, it's not a path to any sort of high enlightenment by any means, but it is possible to coast to harvest if you learn true forgiveness, which equates to acceptance of all.