Bring4th

Full Version: Map of Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

This video shows what Dr. Hawkins considers, on a scale of 0 to 1000, a map/scale of human consciousness. As you watch it, you will see a reflection of your own emotions, processes, life-views, and God-views, the state of your consciousness... in different combinations and at different times in your life, and come to realize that each moment in time one may be in a different state of consciousness than they were just moments before. Ones consciousness changes all the time, just as does the cosmos. Enjoy Smile

Map of Consciousness

I graphed this in a pdf if you desire it in that form to print.
Thanks for sharing. I remember reading that a purring cat can raise consciousness to that of 600 or so Smile

This is extremely similar to the Emotional Scale, described by Abraham (channeled by Esther Kicks). It's been invaluable for me as to understand where I am in a particular context, and the next notch to work for.

Emotional Scale

1. Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
2. Passion
3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4. Positive Expectation/Belief
5. Optimism
6. Hopefulness
7. Contentment
8. Boredom
9. Pessimism
10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11. Overwhelment
12. Disappointment
13. Doubt
14. Worry
15. Blame
16. Discouragement
17. Anger
18. Revenge
19. Hatred/Rage
20. Jealousy
21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

Abraham recommends working up the scale in all contexts of your life - step by step (i.e. do not try to jump from anger to joy, as the vibrational frequency is very large and it can cause the feeling of failure).

Marvellous resource.
Cool list! It reminds me of a very useful bit of advice I learned watching the movie "What About Bob?" and that is....baby steps.
(05-19-2010, 01:22 PM)CarlS Wrote: [ -> ]It reminds me of a very useful bit of advice I learned watching the movie "What About Bob?" and that is....baby steps.
Hilarious Movie !!!
thanks ! pretty cool stuff. i find lately ive been going up and down the scale a lot ! thats it such is life

peace
norral