Bring4th

Full Version: NASA Project Blue Beam vs. 4th density earth changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone watched YouTube re: NASA Project Blue Beam as well as the vids on HAARP? If valid, the results could resemble earth change/4th density phenomenon.

Quick synopsis: Blue Beam is a 4 step gov't project to implement a new age religion for NWO's control purposes.

1st: breakdown of archeological knowledge using HAARP created earthquakes after which "new" discoveries will disprove fundamental religious doctrines... Some people believe the recent earthquake in Chile was the government experimenting with HAARP. There were strange light effects in the sky, no warning tremors etc.

2nd: A worldwide space show using holograms, laser projections etc (who knows what!) using satellites...

3rd: Telepathic electronic two-way communication so that you believe your God is speaking to you within your mind...

4th: Electronic supernatural manifestations involving illusory (?!!) "alien" invasions, "good aliens" defending against "satanic" attack, using wave frequencies to allow supernatural forces to travel through fiber optic and coaxiel cables and implanted human microchips. The microchip will be used for the materialization of "satanic ghosts..." etc. creating mass fear...

Sending this as a heads-up esp. re: earthquakes and holograms in the sky...

Peace
LOL, welcome kerrylc. I'll take a whif at your questions.

1) Those strange light effects were also above California May 14? With geological reports saying major earthquakes would occur between then and may 20. There was a 5. somethin' earlier the 19th, which leaves the rest of today to show if any of those light effects have any credibility as to the sign of major earth shakeage to come.

2) Yeah, sounds pretty interesting, huh? The only thing I don't get is that there isn't a HAARP station around Australia. And if Australia gets left out of this NWO, then, there are gonna be some pissed off Australians wonderin' what the f is goin on'. They might just be the voice of reason for the world. RollEyes

3) Totally possible within our technological limits.

4) The microchip is fact. (Research RFID chip, the goal is to have everyone implanted with this chip, so that when a cashless, world economy is perpetrated, no one will be allowed to live in the civilized world without being tracked and subject to deactivation/death.) I don't know about electronic supernatural manifestations, because we just don't have the technology or energy to stage a realistic "alien attack." I'm not counting out a satanic attack, even though an "attack" of his is usually built within the order we already have established. He wouldn't attack with an army or anything...

Unless somebody has knowledge of a potential zombiepocalypse coming.... :-/:-/:exclamation: lol
Hello Debaser4STO,

The YouTube vids give a more detailed explanation of how these 4 stages are part of an overall plan. I'm not posing any questions, just summarizing for anyone's further interest. My concern was how so much of project Blue Beam resembles the 4th density earth changes. i.e. in the 2nd step they are going to use a world side network of satellites to beam visual images. Imagine that we look up & see ufos...esp around the end of 2012..how do we know if it is really the greys or the gov't Blue Beam 3d hologram images? Especially after the series of quakes that are planned...I would have tended to think this was natural 4th d earth changes..

Satellites are going to be used for the 3d sky images. I believe that HAARP is very far reaching so may not need one in Australia to effect quakes around Australia.

I don't want to get anyone's red chakra in an uproar or anything..just saying..Blue Beam could be misleading if not aware of the possibility of a gov't manufactured show....

L/L
It is most probable that there won't be any real UFO's visiting us before 2012. I'd be surprised if they visit after, for that matter.