Bring4th

Full Version: As you awaken more and more...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you reach deeper into that mysterious and bottomless pit of your own existence, you awaken more of your Creator Self. May I remind you that other selves merely reflect qualities within your own self? When the Spirit is awakened for what it is the reflections of yourself diversify, and you are able to act as a mirror for many levels of other selves. If I may put it in this way: the compassionate seeker opens his heart in 180 degrees and the Buddha opens her heart in 360 degrees. Thus, the Buddha encompasses all of the Creation within his delight. So mathematically speaking, seek to expand the perimeter of your heartfelt being. When you do so, there exists not a particular soul mate; when you look at someone's eyes, you look at the eyes of the Creator. Every entity is your potential soul mate.

You can not properly reflect that which you have not fully illuminated within yourself. For this reason you attract entities of a certain vibratory tribe, shall I say. So in realizing this you will see that those of deeper awareness can reflect those of superficial awareness in entirety, but oppositely this is not possible. How is it that angels always understand your pain?

If I may lastly tell you a different but an interesting story: even the Buddha must train its balance. To balance the Self is to keep a watchful eye on it, on the various energy influxes surrounding each situation. The energies are subtle. How will you equilibrate the most artistic, the most brilliant and intelligent creation you have ever created when gravity and air resistance work against it? Energize yourself in the presence of Bodhisattvas and laugh. Discover the silent but joyous self behind the words you enunciate. Hug its mysterious nature, and you clean and refine the mirror. In this way, the reflections shall laugh not at you but with you.
I hope this collection of words can help you in some way! Have a nice day or night, wherever you are.
When I allow my deeper self to shine forth, I can't control it. It gives me a false sense of God and religion, a deep fear of it.
You have a nice level of understanding of the mirror concept. I have been aware of this for a while but your way of descibing it brought new perspectives to mine. You may like this text I have been sent by a friend who found it on a buddhist forum. I thought it was a really poetic take on the mirror concept.

THE JOKER

At the centre
of the spinning circle
sits the joker
with a mirror
in his hand,
reflecting all to everyone
to help them understand.

His face is fierce, yet gentle,
his eyes, they pierce you through,
you cannot escape his gaze
no matter where you go,
no matter what you do.

His smile is warm, he draws you in,
he is so calm, why are you
so confused by him?

Your thoughts are like a raging storm
between the whirling sky and sea,
nothing seems certain any more,
nothing’s how it used to be.

Once things were clear in black and white,
you thought you knew the wrong from right,
you drew the line, and cut it fine,
between the day and night;
but now your world is crumbling,
there’s nowhere you can call your own,
nothing’s solid anymore,
not even cities made of stone,
not even your own body,
not even flesh and blood,
not even skin and bone.

The sun and moon are falling on your head,
the stars are tumbling down,
flowers sing like angels,
in the winter town.

The dead are living, the living dead,
fire turns to water, water burns instead,
silence is so full of sound, time stands still,
you hear the earth turn round.
Your life flashes before you,
is that thunder, or the beating of your heart,
you don’t know if this is the end,
or something new about to start.
You don’t know if you’re dreaming
or if you are awake,
and as you go on spinning
you see the joker’s mirror
reflecting every move you make.

You show him good,
and he will show you evil;
you show him truth,
and he will show you lies;
you show him life,
and he will show you
how all that’s living dies.

You show him happiness,
and he will show you sorrow,
you show him yesterday,
and he will show you tomorrow;
you show him poverty,
and he will show you wealth;
you show him sickness
and he will show you health.

You fall as if forever, falling
spinning round and round,
tumbling into empty space,
without up or down
and thus you will go on falling
until you understand
how opposites arise mutually,
then you and the joker
will dance, hand in hand.

Then you will know the truth:
that all is of one taste;
then you and the joker
will have the same face.

- Unknown
Absolutely beautiful, Matrix. Thank you for sharing it.
(12-20-2015, 07:35 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I allow my deeper self to shine forth, I can't control it. It gives me a false sense of God and religion, a deep fear of it.

Eradicate your fear and become the God you have always been. This existence is really psychedelic and weird. Ultimately the mechanisms are known but the why's not. No one can know them, not even Ra. That is how deep existence is. I do not demand anyone to go beyond 'what is possible', but you can always enjoy yourself! Indigo brother, I do not walk in your shoes, but the way I see it according to the many posts and comments you have entertained, you have lots and lots of potential if you can let yourself out, as I see you have done in numerous threads. There is no need to hold back.

You are a living allegory and your Higher Self knows this.
Make passionate moves with integrity!
(12-21-2015, 02:20 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Make passionate moves with integrity!

Passion, my brothers and sisters,
is the body of the Goddess dancing,
playing the melody of the soul,
exhaling the sacred code of the pearl oyster.
Passion, my friends, is one’s life’s work.
The passion of self spreads across the universe
as an inner confession: ‘I can!’
This hum pulsates through space and time,
dancing to the dark threnodies of the late ones.
I think for me the idea of 'trying' had gradually given way to the idea of 'doing'. I realized that I had put so much energy in to the things I was 'trying' to do, it has never clicked quite that I need to put that same energy towards 'doing'. In other words, 'trying' is really just 'thinking' and it is in the doing that action happens.

I've become free from both everything AND from nothingness. I can comfortably allow both to exist in mutual paradox. The Void that is Void is Void and that is Void. Yet, in that lies everything because it Voids and Avoids itself while still coming back to itself.

Most think of a Void as being complete negation, not with anything. I would, however, suggest that the Void is in fact the very essence of focus. What is it that the Golden Spiral moves through, in to and out of? What is going on in its focus which is direction? There is no end to its focus, it appears to go on forever in all ways and so does not even appear, nor have attributes. Knowing of it is a matter of being aware that there is something about everything which is unique, a mystery and that Mystery beckons us with its infinite possibilities and probabilities.

The Void chooses which direction it will focus itself, thereby Voiding itself and becoming something.

Da'ath is a lens, a prism.
There is no try,  there is either do or do not :p
But how do you "do" something that is metaphysical/spiritual?
(12-21-2015, 06:13 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think for me the idea of 'trying'...

Perhaps your reply is too abstract for me to figure out how it relates to this post or the other replies accompanying it. What is your implication? Or was this a reply of pure spontaneity? I do not mean to arrest you.
(12-21-2015, 06:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But how do you "do" something that is metaphysical/spiritual?

How do you generally 'do' anything? Is deed not seen?
(12-21-2015, 07:44 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 06:13 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think for me the idea of 'trying'...

Perhaps your reply is too abstract for me to figure out how it relates to this post or the other replies accompanying it. What is your implication? Or was this a reply of pure spontaneity? I do not mean to arrest you.

The effort of balancing.
(12-21-2015, 07:53 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 06:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But how do you "do" something that is metaphysical/spiritual?

How do you generally 'do' anything? Is deed not seen?

Whatever I do it is physical, not spiritual.
What does a spiritual action represent to you gemini?
I guess working with intelligent infinity would be a spiritual action. That just occurred to me.
What if I was to tell you that you already are?