Bring4th

Full Version: the energy has been so INTENSE lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
look at what we've had major quakes all over, a volcanoe
greece debt failure, the worst oil spill ever, revolt in thailand,
stock markets crashing. and all of us have been feeling it in one way or another, some days i feel like i go from one extreme to the other
from despising some one to unconditional love lol. what a shakeout we are
going thru.
i would not be suprised to see a lot more people emerge out of this
with psychic abilities when it all shakes out. i think its going to continue to
be intense till about early september then things should start to ease up
i think based on some astrological stuff ive been following. all we can do is
hang on and enjoy the ride as best we can.

norral
The negative elite are playing all their cards right now in order to get as high a position when they ascend. What they do is catalyst for the rest. Does one choose love or fear...

ayadew

I feel rather disconnected from the world. We have all these fear-producing happenings, yet it doesn't move me. Perhaps I'm ignorant. Perhaps I don't chose fear. In any case, I feel quite good in this state
I've been in a strange mood for two weeks. I feel little or no enthusiasm for anything. I can't seem to be able to feel much joy or happiness in anything. Little things annoy me more than they usually do. Everything seems to get on my nerves. My patience has not been this low in a long time. I'm feeling bombarded by idiots and a$$holes all around me in public. I wish I could go live in the country somewhere away from people.

Usually I try to practice being a lighthouse and hope more people will awaken from the formal north american brainwashing they have recieved. Caring for nothing more than themselves and hardly thinking in general.

Now I feel angry. I think I'm starting to feel like the evil elite do about the public. No better than A bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off, who can't tell their ass from their elbow. I look around and ask myself, "I woke up years ago, I'm not perfect but I'm trying. What is the majorities problem? Why can't they wake up and stop being so self centered and start giving a $hit?"

I travel on the metro (subway) often. I'm trying to get off at a station, but when the door opens I have to fight my way off because people are trying to push their way in before the people who have to get off actually get off. So rude, so uncaring, so dog eat dog. I find myself saying "f@#$ing cattle!!!" And they do act just like cattle. the lack of brains is also incredible. For instance, Metro shows up. Two colledge girls are standing right in front of the door as it opens. They are blocking the way for the people trying to get off. An older man pushes through them to get off and knocks shoulders with one girl while doing so. The girl, never realizing she is the one in the wrong, starts yelling "that F@#$%ing guy just hit me!". That kind of blatant ignorance just drives me crazy!

I've lived in this big city my whole life. I think it has finaly gotten the better of me. I think I'm losing compassion for the "sleepers" that seem to make up most of the population. I think I'm starting to hate them. I'm thinking of them as no better than stupid cattle that are less worthy than real animals. I have more respect for a barrel of monkeys.

I don't want to feel this way! I hope to bounce back into a better frame of mind soon, but it's tough this time. I try to look at the glass as half full. I try to thank the creator every day for "another day in the life", but it doesn't change the way I've been feeling lately. I look at all this catalyst and think, "what the hell am I going to do with all this?"...

Ok, I guess I'm finished ranting, lol.
Gosh peelstreetguy!

I really can feel where you're coming from. I had a terrible outbreak and quarrel with my neighbour who accuses me of the most absurd things. She is a psychologist and works at the "psycheacute" as we say in Sweden. Her husband is very gentle, had no problem with him ever, but she is attacking me (and others) irrationaly, like accusing me for moving furniture in my bedroom in the middle of the night. I told her i sleep on an airmatress and have only two big bookshelsfs in the room and if i wanted to move them i would do it during daytime and ask for help since i can't move them myself...and she went on insisting on that i moved furniture and just dismissed anything i said. This also is not the only thing.

I've made some human mistakes of course like playing guitar somewhat late (not very loud but anyway) and letting my dog play with a ball that made some noice etc but of course i stopped doing it. Can't tell all the details. Anyway i feel bad about my inability to stay calm, but i've done that so many times up til now and this was it! I also talked to other neighbours and got confirmed, but i don't like the way i'm talking about her either...

I had a schizophrenic mother who accused me for the most absurd things and a and a stepmother who bullyed me and kept me isolated from my father and my sister and brother...

I really want to handle this in a more mature way but another side of me just want to tell pple what an idiot she is...I tried to joke with her and suggested that our communication must be more honest and straightforward.... without success...

Not exactly up to par with Gandhi

transiten
...but at the same time i feel great, healthier than ever with tons of energy, thanks to KANGEN WATER! This quarrel might be a helingcrisesHeart

transiten
peel street
oh man how i can relate to what you said. for the past two months
i have had to struggle to show up for work and i like my job. also very
little tolerance for other peoples crap like i have not wanted to be around
people or to deal with their stuff at all . there is something going on
probably the vibes hitting the earth right now

norral
(05-21-2010, 04:45 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I feel rather disconnected from the world. We have all these fear-producing happenings, yet it doesn't move me. Perhaps I'm ignorant. Perhaps I don't chose fear. In any case, I feel quite good in this state

Disconnected is a good description of my present state as well. Although I am very aware of the same vibrations that are challenging our tolerance and patience at this juncture in time. I can totally relate to the feelings of frustration and aggravation you guys are describing. It is all I can do some days to maintain my composure-and I don't have to deal with the sheeple in large groups at all on a daily basis. However, there is a different shade of annoyance that comes with driving to and from work, and lunch with your house mate, a 47 yr old single guy who has never moved out of his parents house til this year. Super intelligent, and super nice guy- I'm like his only friend because we challenge each others intellect, are able to converse on an even playing field, and I have been granted the tolerance to go where others fear to tread.

He is a good friend, and we share a great deal of mutual respect. The arrangement is totally harmonious and very mutually beneficial-at work and at home, but he can be like the precocious little brother, poking the bear. I was faced with the conscious decision to let him get to me, or see him for what i know he is, and disconnect from it. It is not easy, but I have to stand the higher ground, it has served me well-there are bright areas of light in unexpected places if you are able to disentangle yourself from distracting and annoying distortions.

I think the key is revealed in something I read recently, and which I had already been implementing inadvertently. Wanderers, and all those aware of and preparing for harvest and/or ascension etc. would be well served to become vigilant in protection of their essence/energy. There is much that leeches upon our energy, we allow it for reasons steeped in distortion, but we are becoming exponentially less resonant with those who have no awareness or desire to seek. We are the people of the last days, but not our last days. The last days of a major cycle, graduate or relocate. It is time to focus, cast off negativity, finish your lessons, and concentrate on remembering. I find great peace in knowing, things seem almost humorous when I can see them as third density puzzles, games and oddities. The blind leading the blind, I don't think it is going to get any easier-disconnect.
Yep. As the light shines brighter the shadows grow starker. I'm really glad I spent time a few years ago going through some of the darker corners of my psyche, because at this time things that used to feel like no big deal (in personal relationships) hit much harder than they used to. If we haven't seen our shadows before we are sure to see them now...
And the disconnect from the world - yes, I feel it too, very much.
Hang in there.
This reported disconnect is the opposite of what I have been feeling over the past week. It's as if I've reached a new plateau on this mountain of spiritual development I'm climbing. I am leaps and bounds more unconditionally and effortlessly loving than I could have ever hoped for a few short weeks ago. I am now able to appreciate and utilize events and circumstances that used to frustrate, confuse, or trigger me as the precious and fun third density lessons that they are.

This situations that frustrate us, can we see just how deep the emotions that they cause are penetrating us? Can we imagine ourselves effortlessly and brilliantly responding to the catalyst in the way the Buddha or Jesus would? If you can imagine it, you can create it. We all put exactly the amount of food that we want to consume on our spiritual plates. This means that these situations we find ourselves in, we've created them for ourselves in order to teach ourselves. You wouldn't be dealing with this catalyst if you didn't know beyond a shadow of the doubt on a deeper, truer level, that you are fully able to process and utilize it for the further enlightenment of all involved.

I love you all, my friends. These situations that produce frustration also produce the potential for an equal amount of joy. Take the self out of the situation and observe what happens with a playful attitude. Oh, one more thing, if it will help... Don't take the frustrations and suffering of the big world into your small world. Start with your small world and let the harmony of your small world flow up as far as it will into the big world.
Good words Aaron! How easy it is to forget the order of operations .
Well said Aaron. I like the idea that the increased frustrations are manifesting in response to our increased ability to deal with them in love and light.
Here is an excerpt on why lessons and the path usually become harder as the awakened seeker moves along.
Q'uo Saturday Meditation May 9, 2009
Quote:Well is it called a spiritual path, for there is indeed a journey that begins when a seeker awakens from the dream of Earth to realize how very much deeper and wider and richer the Creation is than he was taught by his culture. It is as though an alarm has gone off and he starts from his slumbers. It’s a rude awakening sometimes and, once awakened, the seeker cannot go back to sleep. This is a great blessing. Yet there are times when it does not seem so.

You have asked if a seeker’s path becomes more difficult as the seeker becomes more spiritually mature. And you have likened the situation to the athlete who wishes to become stronger and therefore must add weight to his repetitions in order to see a continued strengthening of the muscles. My brother, we would respond by saying that it often seems as though the weights which you are lifting become heavier. Yet the analogy does not hold, at least not precisely. And to look at how this perceived increased difficulty works in a seeker’s life, we need to fill in some background.

Before this incarnation each of you planned what the shape and the direction of the incarnation would be. You and your guidance system gazed at your soul stream and its balances of power, love and wisdom and you devised an incarnation with themes or incarnational lessons, if you will, using the metaphor of the School of Earth being one which distills and refines souls.

You chose relationships that would challenge you and support you. And, looking at your incarnational themes, you devised situations which were rich in catalyst. Redundancy was built into this plan. You prepared yourself with far more relationships than you would need, just to be sure that, if you kept backing away from a situation that involved an incarnational lesson, you would never run out of replacement situations that would sound the same theme and bring forward the same opportunities to adjust the balances of love, power and wisdom within your energy body.

Consequently, when you awakened as a seeker, you began to be aware of the repetitive nature of these themes. You saw that the lesson that you had put before yourself in order to work on these balances that are so important to your soul stream would be given to you again and again.

Each entity has an unique incarnational plan. We can only generalize in talking about the shape and the texture of that lesson that seems to come up again and again in your life. At the beginning of the journey you are working at that first layer of insight or understanding. Gradually, as these lessons cycle through your life as a seeker, you begin to recognize the pattern.

Picture, if you will, your path not as straight ahead but as a spiral. You can picture it as a spiral going upwards and that will be accurate, because each time you work with an incarnational lesson you have walked further into the light. You have experience behind you now. You are far more able to be present with your catalyst and to approach it fearlessly.

Yet also you may picture this journey as a spiral downward or inward. It is as if you were peeling layers of a many-layered thing like an onion, where all of your suffering and all of your triumph moves you one layer closer to the center of your incarnational lesson. The center remains a mystery, yet as you move through these cycles of learning, there is an equal amount of increased insight and increased challenge.

The increase in the challenge is due to the fact that you are moving ever closer to the center of your incarnational lesson. You have earned the right to deal more directly this time with that which will aid the soul stream, of which you within incarnation are a shell of personality, in comparison to the soul stream. You are as one literally on a journey having packed your suitcases with your skills, your gifts, your relationships, and your challenges. You could not bring everything into this incarnation. You brought those parts of your soul stream which you needed in order to move through this dance, if you will, and do the work you came to do.

So you see, it is not that the weights get heavier; it is not that you lift more; it is not linear. The increase in the feeling of challenge is that increase that occurs because you are moving closer to your goal. Thus, the colors are clearer; the energies are more intense and truer. You have earned authenticity and in your authenticity you grapple far more intimately with this question of balance.

It is a great help to you as a seeker to come to terms with and appreciate the nature of the incarnational lesson or lessons with which you have supplied yourself. This familiarity with the theme of your incarnation, however, does not keep that work from being intense.

In third density it is not obvious to the naked eye that all things are one. It is not at all clear that your gawky, ungainly physical bodies are engaged in a beautiful, graceful dance with all that there is. And when the Lord of the Dance [1] calls you it is easy to spend countless hours thinking, “I cannot dance, I cannot hear the music … I, I, I.”

How fortunate it is that for every seeker there are moments of clarity when the dance is clearly perceived in all of its beauty and grace and when you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a dancer and that you are graceful, beautiful and perfect. And then the veil drops and things seem effortful and harsh. And truly, for each of you, the lessons that you have chosen are not easy.

This, we believe, is the happenstance that is the most accurate description of the seeming fact that, as one becomes more experienced and has more history of seeking and asking, one’s lessons do not become easier but indeed often seem harder. The increasing depth of difficulty is due to the increased amount of truth and authenticity that are wrapped into the experience of that incarnational lesson at this point in your cycles, which indeed shall continue while you breathe the air of Planet Earth.

And we say this not as a threat, but only as information that may be useful to you. You are not building a stairway to heaven. [2] You are spiraling into the light of truth. As you go, you are learning to love yourself and others and the Creator. You are learning to accept love from yourself, from others, and from the Creator. You are learning to be. And this is the glory of being within the veil of forgetting upon Planet Earth. For when you can move through the mire of that veil and into the light, through faith alone, you have used the harsh circumstances of third density to their very fullest.

On the concepts of time and why there is never a rush.
Q’uo September 15, 1996)
Quote:When entities attempt to think of time as a value, inevitably they become completely frustrated. The reason for this is that time is illusory. It is tied into space as space is tied into time to create the illusion that something is happening, that there is a past and a future. In actuality it is our understanding that we are all without space and time, without separation. All is occurring within this one instant that ever has or ever will occur. It is one whole. It is love. Through the illusion of time love is articulated and mirrored back to its source. And this is deeply, deeply satisfying to the Infinite Creator. So when you think of how you spend your time, release yourself from the judgments of those who have strictures of what constitutes service and love. For by the way your being meets the world that it perceives through its senses, each of you is giving the greatest gift of all to the Creator, to each other

Each entity you will ever meet or have trouble with is the creator always experiencing itself through free-will as it interacts with you, therefore the perceived dislike of any part of the one should prompt one to see the illusion of separation.
Q'uo Channeling Circle 5 February 6, 2010
Quote:If your desire, that of being an instrument for the Creator, is a desire which you hold with all your heart, then this desire becomes your service, becomes your path. Your ability to serve as an instrument for the Creator has no boundaries and is fueled by this pure desire that burns within your heart. Each entity, indeed each thing within the creation, serves the Creator in a way which may be more or less conscious, more or less efficient, shall we say. However, the service is true. The service is there.

The service moves through the interaction of all parts, persons and particles of creation. This is the Creator knowing Itself. This is the reason for the creation, that the Creator may know Itself through each of its portions, each part of the creation. Thus, as you move through your daily round of activities, you interact with other portions of the Creator to inform the Creator, according to your free will, of the various experiences which are open to you as you choose this and that, this and that

I know that everything is getting tougher for I can feel it as well. It's never wrong to ask the infinite one for help, for you and the infinite one are the same being. It was even stated that no matter how small a particle or an entity, paradoxically the infinite one creator in all of it's infinite mystery is within with nothing missing at all.
Q'uo Channeling Circle 5 February 6, 2010
Quote:Seeking to offer oneself to the Creator, it is all right to ask the Creator for help, to ask for the inspiration and wisdom to make the adjustments to function upon the path you have chosen. You are never alone in your seeking, for the entire universe breathes as you breathe. To enter into prayer or meditation, to seek assistance in order to connect with the Creator is nothing of which to be ashamed.

In your very seeking of the Creator you are offering yourself. Simply realizing that every action in which you partake is a gift to the knowledge of the Creator. This in itself is a service.

In this density you are so much trapped in a linear model of time. And yet to understand that the very moment which you breathe in contains all of creation allows you to realize that all is as it will be at this moment or that in this moment there is eternity. When you look up, and reach for that light and pray wholeheartedly to be of service, take the time to find that light within yourself that resonates with the very light on high for which you strive. The spark of the Creator will grow brighter and brighter within your own soul as you discover more of it.

The Creator sees you always, is with you always, and will never turn a blind eye to your heart’s desires. We have personally spoken to this instrument on numerous occasions in telling her that it is OK to ask for help. So you need not fear that in your imperfection you might not make the grade, that your reaching might not be enough to put you on the level you perceive that you need to be in order to serve the Creator. For by asking this question, you have in turn answered this very question. Seeking the Creator and being the Creator: this is the epitome of service.

The first distortion of the one was free will, no matter how ridiculous it seems how anybody is acting at any time it will always be the creator underneath gladly doing that for it seeks to know itself in it's infinite mystery. Seen in utter perfection everything no matter what it is will be the complete creator, therefore nothing is more scared then the rest and nothing is more loved then the rest.
Well thanks cyclopsAngel

The opposites are playing out wildly now collectively and in my personal life. There are twists and turns, "good" and "bad" happening at an increased speed.

This thread surely came at the proper moment, thankyou norral for starting it and all of you for contributing.

transiten
my experience of the recent change in energy - and i definitely feel it is a change - is that it has become tangibly more creative and transformative

perhaps those frustrations with crowds are an indication to actively seek a less busy environment and to make a change?

perhaps the false accusations suggest that there are still lessons to be learned / forgiveness to take place with the maternal relationship?

i don't know... just thinking out loud

my feeling is that now is the time to make decisions, to take actions, to choose the future you want

i've had a very weird week, weird in a good way, but the energy was sizzling it was so transformative. the theme of my week was all about letting go of past resentments / attachments to make way for the future - thursday was the day of letting go, lo and behold on friday an amazing new opportunity just landed upon me and i felt as though i was blossoming

i can only suggest that when you feel at your most frustrated that you remember Ra's 'look in the mirror, see the creator...' that most powerful statement and feel with your heart, not with your head, when you look at the world around you
(05-20-2010, 09:38 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]The negative elite are playing all their cards right now in order to get as high a position when they ascend. What they do is catalyst for the rest. Does one choose love or fear...

high position when they ascend ? wont positive 4th will be a rather disturbing and annoying place for them to be when they ascend ? and incompatible ?
unity100

The negs don't ascend to 4D+ but to 4D- where they will end up in the bottom of the pyramid, surprise surpriseDodgy

Lorna!

Yes, this conflict with my neughbour is all about what you say, the theme of my life, and very positive things have come out of it recentlyHeart

transiten
(05-28-2010, 01:40 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]unity100
negs don't ascend to 4D+ but to 4D- where they will end up in the bottom of the pyramid, surprise surpriseDodgy

that is not relevant.

negative oriented entities on the face of this planet at this time, will find themselves in 4d positive vibrations, due to placement. earth does not offer a 4d negative environment, because it is a 4d positive one.

even now, 4d negative entities are exhibiting erratic behaviors, which even most of the times damage their self-agenda and self interest. this is probably due to alienation - the world, which is going more towards positive, thinks and behaves differently from them. and this causes them to be incompatible.

just consider the case Ra speaks of, in which the positive entity becomes placed into a negative time/space environment. it doesnt see anything, only dark at first, because it cant adapt to its environment. afterwards, it becomes so hard for it to continue functioning there, even if it adapts.

it should be similar on the other side of the spectrum too. a negative entity in a positive environment would experience numerous incompatibilities, the first one of them probably would be the disgust they feel at the wake of the positive vibrations and thoughts.
hmmmm

I was thinking of the extreme negs, like Djingis Kahn and the Illuminati. They will ascend to a 4- planet, thinking they will be in charge, but nope, quite the opposite.

transiten
still the same.

genghis khan and other two have tapped intelligent energy during their lives, therefore qualified for harvest. however, they died normal deaths, and then went to negative 4d planets.

had they been alive at this time, after they have tapped intelligent energy, in 1-1.5 years (dont know exactly how long for sure, anytime) when the world totally aligns to 4d vibrations, they would end up in a positive 4d environment.
Well i didn't come up with this myself, i actually got it from someone on the forum. I maybe have misunderstood something and somehow i'm not that concerned. I'm even tired of the gradual versus instantaneous shift debate. I'm more focused on what's here and now and try to find "the Heart in the moment" even if i still have many setbacksConfused

transiten
this is a scientific and scholarly, a 'wisdom' matter. it doesnt hurt to know, neither does it prevent anyone from 'being'.

ill put it bluntly :

negative polarity is one of reversed energy influx. positive polarity is one of outward. in a positive environment, there is energy abound in the environment. a negative entity, which is in a format that draws energy to itself, pulls it, will get smothered by the excess energy in the environment, and numerous issues will rise. it is technically very hard for it to remain in such a situation.
I can feel it too. My Boyfriend and I have been going through alot of issues both personal and shared. While trying to balance these global possible life changing challenges that await! They are here to distract us. Its all a test. Hold your head up high!
-Love-
I have been very busy with life in general, but lately I've had the feeling that my eyes have been opened more and more. As in I've been swimming upwards through cloudy waters 5000ft underwater, and finally reaching close to the top. Suddenly feeling naked, and starting to see the omni directions that I can travel towards, instead of just blindly generally heading upwards.

I'm starting to feel all the lines of fate, not in the sense that I can tell the future of myself or something, but just more conscious that each action and thought creates a ripple in that direction.

The sad part about it all is, I haven't stopped wanting to help others, but it often feels empty, now that I'm close to the surface of the water with clearer visibility, and there's no big treasure that was waiting for me, from all the striving upwards through life and personal achievements.

Of course I still haven't gotten to point zero, finally reaching the surface of the water (2012?), and I am afraid that, what if it's just another disappointment?

So sometimes it's a struggle for me to wake up in the morning, playing my role in this pointless system. Even if I'm getting better and better at making money, it's just like making sandcastles in the kiddy sandbox, instead of building grand towers that reaches into the heavens, lifting up humanity as a whole.

But back to the main forum topic, inbetween all of this, the Energy is just insane. Not just in the energy that I feel in my body, but in the energy of potential that translates to fate and occurrences. I hope that in my continued striving for positivity in myself and those around me, will have better results to affect others as we get closer to 2012.
What a month! I also have felt and noticed an energy shift. One that is pretty challenging for my duality. This shift affected my time to surf these forums this month, forced me to having to leave my condo for a week, when I came home and noticed I was robbed, I had medical situations that I am healing, (I healed one and another just popped right on in - working on healing the second one now). Emotions have been off track as well. And to top it off, this hot chick that is close to me - seems our connection shifted off track. Hmm, maybe if I don't refer to her as "hot chick", the karma will take care of it's self, huh Tongue
(05-29-2010, 07:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this is a scientific and scholarly, a 'wisdom' matter. it doesnt hurt to know, neither does it prevent anyone from 'being'.

ill put it bluntly :

negative polarity is one of reversed energy influx. positive polarity is one of outward. in a positive environment, there is energy abound in the environment. a negative entity, which is in a format that draws energy to itself, pulls it, will get smothered by the excess energy in the environment, and numerous issues will rise. it is technically very hard for it to remain in such a situation.

Thanks unity

I ususally am very inquisitive and want to know just about everything possible but i just realize i don't have the timeConfused. Anyway, i didn't mean that Djengis Kahn ascended, i referred to him like the kind of person that in this time migth qualify to go to a 4D- planet, like some Illuminati. Ascension doesn't apply in this case of course.

transiten

Brittany

I resonate with most of what is being said here. Right now I tend to be bouncing between extremes. I'll be horribly dark and depressed one moment, and bouncing on a cloud of light the next. Different emotions seem to bombard me at random, with little stimulus to provoke them. Someone could punch me in the face one minute and I'll be all okay with it and love them, then I see a piece of trash on the ground and freak out, yelling "$%#@ litterbugs!!!!!" It really feels like being caught up in a whirlwind. At times I've felt like I'm ready to just join the dark side, then ten minutes later I'm dancing around singing because I'm so happy. Seeing how I've already been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I suppose everyone just thinks I'm off my chair. I am wondering if all the new energy coming in could actually be messing with the chemicals in our brains, causing the mood swings? Just a thought.

One thing I have learned in my experience is that the more you think about how stupid and ignorant people are, the more stupid and ignorant people that you meet. You attract to yourself what you think about. Just yesterday I was sitting in my car at the post office and a lady came up and asked if I could jump her car because her battery was dead. I obliged her and told her "we all have to help each other out." Her smile made my day. Then I encountered no line at the post office, even though it's usually out the door this time of year, and the lady who mailed my package was very friendly to me, wishing me a merry christmas. When I was pulling out, somebody stopped to let me in traffic. I quickly found a parking spot at the mall, even though it was packed with christmas rush. I got my food very quickly- service was great. People I didn't even know smiled and said hi to me. I felt really good. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I honestly think a single act of kindness changed my day for the better. Basically the only conclusion I can come to is that it really does start with one. Be the change, and others will follow.
'feeling depressed and dark' is not service to self polarity or situation

Brittany

Unity, I was expressing my feelings in regards to the emotional catalyst provided by everyday life, especially having to do with the influx of energy that is affecting this planet right now. The only reason I mentioned "the dark side" in the same post is that being in a depressed frame of mind tends to make me more vulnerable to negative stimulus. When I am overflowing with love, such suggestions and thought patterns tend to bounce right off of me. I hope it is not implied that I was joining the discussion you and several other members have been having about polarity and 4D+ and 4D-, for my intention was to respond to the original theme of the post, and to several of the thoughts expressed immediately after the original post.
(12-22-2010, 08:51 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I have learned in my experience is that the more you think about how stupid and ignorant people are, the more stupid and ignorant people that you meet. You attract to yourself what you think about. Just yesterday I was sitting in my car at the post office and a lady came up and asked if I could jump her car because her battery was dead. I obliged her and told her "we all have to help each other out." Her smile made my day. Then I encountered no line at the post office, even though it's usually out the door this time of year, and the lady who mailed my package was very friendly to me, wishing me a merry christmas. When I was pulling out, somebody stopped to let me in traffic. I quickly found a parking spot at the mall, even though it was packed with christmas rush. I got my food very quickly- service was great. People I didn't even know smiled and said hi to me. I felt really good. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I honestly think a single act of kindness changed my day for the better. Basically the only conclusion I can come to is that it really does start with one. Be the change, and others will follow.

Uncanny how that works!
(05-31-2010, 08:43 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]And to top it off, this hot chick that is close to me - seems our connection shifted off track. Hmm, maybe if I don't refer to her as "hot chick", the karma will take care of it's self, huh Tongue

LOL BigSmile
Pages: 1 2