Bring4th

Full Version: NETFLIX: Making a Murderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you haven't seen Making a Murderer on Netflix, I highly suggest...

It shows localized corruption and perception manufacturing in a vivid real documentary shot over 10 years.  My goodness.  

If you have seen it, what are your thoughts?  What does Ra say about justice and corruption?
[Image: c745c139cde274b49f40cf8cf9e333075d6797d7...03f2a5.jpg]
I have to answer 'no' to your poll because of the wording. "Mental manipulation" happens all the time, constantly, from pretty much everyone regardless of polarity or intention. Communication of any sort is a form of "mental manipulation" since it's fundamentally an attempt to bring others' vibrations into closer harmony with one's own. You were "manipulating" others by posting that poll as I am "manipulating" you now by posting this reply.

It's just that some forms of manipulation are more overt or obvious than others.

Free will does not mean UNRESTRICTED free will. Everyone, on all densities, has to work within boundaries and rules and systems which are either wholly or in part generated via the free will of others. Everyone (barring those who are extremely damaged in some way) is both manipulator and manipulated, but everyone possesses the ability to observe and to think, and then to act based on those observations and thoughts. That is free will in a nutshell. And if two entities' wills are disharmonious, or in direct conflict, then that forms the basis of the Grand Game, so to speak, which we're all playing out over the aeons: using means fair or foul to bring about harmony and unity.

If one thinks of this as an infringemen on free will they will merely disempower themselves. It lends aid to those who wish to control them by making them feel weak or victimized, which is a self-reinforcing attitude. But at the end of the day, no one TRULY controls anyone else. You always have the free will to decide how you will react to a given situation, even if you (or anyone) do not always have a choice in what situations occur.
Yes, but those in hierarchical structures of power know that they can get away with infringing on those below them. Where does the realization set in that says, "It is I who is being manipulated." by the manipulator?
Somewhere in 5th Density? I dunno, its going to be different for everyone. The tendency of those who exercise great power to become slaves of that power is something which has been noted by philosophers for millennia. Consider the extent to which a medieval King was absolutely reliant on his various servants for every aspect of his existence, from intel on activities around the kingdom to food preparation to (often) even being properly dressed.

And generally speaking, the more tyrannical or overbearing the King, the more likely he was to get stabbed in the back, figuratively or literally.

Those abusing their power usually make the mistake of thinking the free will of their subjects isn't relevant, but time and time again, it comes back to bite them in the ass. They never truly remove free will from their servants; those servants are merely choosing to use their free will in support of their "king"... right up to the point they choose not to. And those in power who actually do realize this, but behave in abusive ways anyway, generally tend to spiral into ever-growing paranoia and self-destructive behavior as they realize just how tenuous their position really is.

The exercise of power is a much trickier balancing act than it actually appears, and very easily becomes unbalanced. That's why, for example, in the Dao te Ching, Laoze frequently advises rulers to use their power as little as possible, specifically to prevent such imbalances from occurring.
I finally got around to watching this show (I only just finished watching the first episode).

I'm near 100% certain one of my major life catalysis is authority imposing itself upon me and / or being punished for something I did not do. I'm not sure if it was pre-programmed or something that 'randomly' developed (not that it matters). It has manifested most intensely with the loss of my job a couple of months ago. I almost immediately recognized the actual energy behind the loss of my job: I kept internally (and sometimes externally) grinding my axe against what I perceive is the faceless authority that I felt was treating myself and most everyone else extremely unfairly (most large corporations and some institutions). 

Now please understand I am fully cognizant of how catalyst works. There must be some way to balance this so the catalyst in this area resolves... I just don't know how to do that in this case. I am not so much worried about this catalyst as I am worried what will happen if I do not balance it before it intensifies again. I can think of a much more intense catalyst than this...
I don't normally offer this, but you seem quite sincere and earnest in your desire to know.

My reading. from how you've described things, is that this is primarily a second ray issue, being played out in a symbolic way.

The main pattern appears to be around the concept of 'infringed desires', as if an outside party is capable of preventing one from experiencing the desires that one inwardly holds.

If one chooses to hold such a 'pattern', there is plenty of 'supporting evidence' to justify that as a worldview.  Thing is, one will keep magnetising situations that conform to one's belief system, and thus the external experiences to point to the inner pattern, to make it more 'evident'.

It may be hard to believe, but a clear 'orange ray' has no problems with the desires of the Self.  If the time is not right, or the situation not supportive, one just shifts focus, and effortlessly moves onto the next activity.  For someone with a clogged orange ray, symbols of 'thwarted desire' are taken as an affront, and considered 'personal' and almost lfe threatening, in that it symbolises (externally) someone smashing one's desires to bits.  One's desires, of course, are core to who we are and how we are able to express the essence of who we are.  It's just that in the case of 'impinged desires' (or the perception of impingement), it's taken to heart.

Like I said, a 'clear' orange ray is just able to sidestep so-called authority figures and let them have their cake.  If they want to slice up their turf; then fine, go ahead.  Your desires are yours, and my desires are mine.  They don't need to be in contra-distinction or opposition.  If they aren't aligned, they just slide right past each other.  Like I said, such a 'free attitude' is extremely hard to comprehend for someone who has experienced some kind of constraints - whether that be rule-based. financial, or educational/occupational.  All the 'physical evidence' points to desires being in opposition, and who has the greatest 'say' has their 'way'; over-ruling everyone else.  That's the Illusion being ultra convincing.

My own issues have been around yellow-ray. and thinking that exclusion is on the forefront of people's minds when they first engage with me.  That's due to past issues, and the solid imprinting that took place there.  I am almost to the point where I can almost see that this is just an association that has been misplaced, and that people are not like that at all.  If I examine the evidence with a clear eye, I think that is the real case, and thus the blockage is purely a self-misconception.  But it created a 'sensitivity' that lasted for many years, and which could be twinged with the slightest of misread stimuli.  That is how powerful our own self-generated patterns really are in shaping our lived experience.
No, that makes perfect sense. I don't have the issue to the degree that I feel constantly oppressed like I've seen many time in other people. It's still a huge issue to me because of how sensitive I have become to major imbalances. I just wasn't sure that I could side-step this catalyst because I'm not sure whether or not it's a pre-incarnative life theme.

Last night after making that post, I traced the issue back into my childhood looking for a root experience. Despite my parents giving me an very large amount of self determination (compared to practically every childhood I've seen in comparison), I would get extremely upset when they would force me to do (or stop doing) something. I figured out very early on I was smarter than both of them, so when they forced something on me that I could clearly see there was something logically wrong with, I would 'fight the injustice'.

Anyways, I think I can see a clearer path to break this particular cycle of catalyst; thanks Pleno.