Bring4th

Full Version: intelligent energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you help me understand the difference between intelligent energy and intelligent infinity and what other iterations of intelligent...there are?
Also wondered if anyone could help me understand what is the actual "gateway to intelligent infinty?
Thank you!!
I would begin by suggesting that intelligent energy is connecting with intelligent infinity and agreeing to put action/movement into form...

That is my intuitive pre-research statement.
The Cosmology section is helpful.

"27.5 This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all."
Icaro found the exact quote I was thinking of.

I interpret that quote to mean intelligent energy is the physical (kinetic) red-ray manifestation of matter/space and intelligent infinity is the potential of all things coming from the other end of the spectrum / the violet ray. Honestly, my interpretation of that quote has recently been revised and is a little bit shaky.
(12-22-2015, 09:52 PM)alamb3 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you help me understand the difference between intelligent energy and intelligent infinity and what other iterations of intelligent...there are?
Also wondered if anyone could help me understand what is the actual "gateway to intelligent infinty?
Thank you!!

The word "Intelligent", in the context of the Law of One, essentially implies a "deliberate" and "conscious" presence of energy.

Intelligent infinity = the unified consciousness of infinity

Intelligent energy = utilizing the self directing power that is resident in intelligent infinity (tapping the potential of unity) to perform "work" of some kind or another, whether it be physical or nonphysical work.

Gateway to intelligent infinity = your own mind, or more specifically, the "indigo level" which is the "gateway" you must pass through to reach violet ray intelligent infinity (where we all consciously exist in oneness)
(12-22-2015, 09:52 PM)alamb3 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you help me understand the difference between intelligent energy and intelligent infinity and what other iterations of intelligent...there are?
Thank you!!

Here's how I read it.  Intelligent Infinity (a/k/a Love) is Infinity become aware.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

This Aware Infinity then discerned Free Will of awareness and the vehicle, the means, to co-create that released free will awareness is called Intelligent Energy.

13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

In other words, Love is the container of all in potential and the Energy (Light or subtle energies) manifest it.

15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

That's the cosmic perspective.  On an individual level, the journey is to make the return trip, exploring personal consciousness, racial (human race), planetary, etc., etc. back to that undistorted Love in 7D.  All of this is encoded in potential within your energy structures.  The personal challenge is to re-balance and re-balance these so that they more and more clearly reflect--and ultimately merge with--the Original Thought: viz., Love.

If things go well, one could say, the work you do in this lifetime of learning the ways of Love will deeply affect your multi-incarnate self so as to further the evolution of your group back home--which is you.
Perhaps the most crucial aspect of Ra's communications is the role played by terminology and basic semantics. You will understand this if you question - deeply - your own understanding of the word "energy". Everyone "knows what energy is". We have an energy industry. We've had the "energy crisis" and promise of more to come. You pay an energy (electricity) bill, so it surely is real - or is it?

If you go back to basic physics, energy is defined as the product of mass and momentum; more familiarly, mass and velocity or motion. Expressed as an equation using E for energy, m for mass and v for velocity, E equals a half of m times v squared:

E = 1/2 m v ^2;

The unit of energy is NOT a fundamental like mass (kilograms), time (seconds), distance (metres) etc. It is compound: one Joule (unit of energy) is one Newton-metre; a Newton is the unit of force, measured as kilogram-metres per second per second. To put it bluntly:

There is no such "thing" as energy. Energy is a concept - an idea in the mind - that is useful for expressing the relation between matter and motion.

The reasons that almost everybody today believes energy to be a "thing" are common usage, flawed education, and an inability to think independently.

So when Ra speak of "intelligent energy", they are accepting the common usage in an attempt to convey something that can only be apprehended intuitively.

I'm quite aware that you won't like this reply, nor consider it useful, at least initially. But if you ARE prepared to think for yourself - and this is hard, thankless work - you can arrive at an understanding of Ra's terminology.
Thank you!!

my current thinking is that intelligent energy refers to the 'directorial' quality of the creation.

It is the 'energy' of the Logos.

Quote:We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.

In terms of the actual specifics, the 'energy' again, is an ends and a means.  The mind (ie consciousness) is primary, and that is why a disciplined mind can bend spoons without physical force.

The understandings of the self that get to the point where intelligent energy is able to be used as a resource for the mind involve fully accepting and appreciating that one is a true Director of one's experience.  This is not a matter of affirmations or trying in any way to convince yourself of this understanding.  This is something that happens as a result of many falling-aways for the positive path.  I believe one can came to the same conclusion (of being a Director), on the negative path by extremely dense enforcement of the second and third energy centres.  That is using the Will to leapfrog to the indigo centre.

For the positive path, though, it is through careful and balanced clearing of the preceding 5 energy centres before one can see that it is the self that is the true architect of creation.  And that everyone else is in the same position.  It is just that it is not under conscious volition, as anagogy referenced.
There's this as well..should have included it in the above:

"27.4 To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts."
(12-23-2015, 12:43 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The Cosmology section is helpful.

"27.5 This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all."

Oh very good, so potential and action or manifestation. Sounds analogous to the feminine and masculine energies, yes?
Wonderful, thank you!
(12-23-2015, 01:30 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you!!

The word "Intelligent", in the context of the Law of One, essentially implies a "deliberate" and "conscious" presence of energy.

Intelligent infinity = the unified consciousness of infinity

Intelligent energy = utilizing the self directing power that is resident in intelligent infinity (tapping the potential of unity) to perform "work" of some kind or another, whether it be physical or nonphysical work.

Gateway to intelligent infinity = your own mind, or more specifically, the "indigo level" which is the "gateway" you must pass through to reach violet ray intelligent infinity (where we all consciously exist in oneness)

So wonderful, thank you! I had an idea that the Gateway was awakening, and perhaps awakening is the same as activating the violet ray?
(12-23-2015, 03:25 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you!!

Here's how I read it.  Intelligent Infinity (a/k/a Love) is Infinity become aware.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

This Aware Infinity then discerned Free Will of awareness and the vehicle, the means, to co-create that released free will awareness is called Intelligent Energy.

13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

In other words, Love is the container of all in potential and the Energy (Light or subtle energies) manifest it.

15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

That's the cosmic perspective.  On an individual level, the journey is to make the return trip, exploring personal consciousness, racial (human race), planetary, etc., etc. back to that undistorted Love in 7D.  All of this is encoded in potential within your energy structures.  The personal challenge is to re-balance and re-balance these so that they more and more clearly reflect--and ultimately merge with--the Original Thought: viz., Love.

If things go well, one could say, the work you do in this lifetime of learning the ways of Love will deeply affect your multi-incarnate self so as to further the evolution of your group back home--which is you.

So very Beautiful, so simply said, Thank You!
(12-24-2015, 07:38 PM)ColinT Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such "thing" as energy. Energy is a concept - an idea in the mind - that is useful for expressing the relation between matter and motion.

I understand what you're saying, Colin. In fact, for this very reason I used to refer to energy as the "thoughtform or symbolic manifestation of conceptual action" because I felt it was a more accurate description of what most people call "energy", but over time I abandoned talking about it because it was difficult to relate to others without referencing common colloquialisms.
> what most people call "energy"

It's very useful to take the time to consider and DEFINE what most people DO mean by "energy". It then becomes obvious that they are talking about "things" that ARE real - sc. manifestations - and deserve their own nomenclature, since many remain unnamed and therefore "invisible" to the mind. For example, "I have a lot of energy today." This has a real and important meaning that is obscured by using the word "energy".

Pursuing this line of investigation reveals much of importance that is currently ignored. If you DO have a lot of energy, is it "intelligent energy"? If not, what other sorts are there? Answering these and subsequent questions clearly and accurately can lead to a simplistic definition of "intelligent energy", as requested by the OP.