Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
Goodness gracious, why would you want to force yourself out of it? Sounds like your Kundalini is awakening. Let it FLOW! Enjoy it!

Yeah, what Monica said. Don't be afraid. You're on the verge of awakening into a much bigger world, as they say. Similar experiences were also what came before my first direct and knowing contact with my higher selves. Allowing this to occur will result in changes to your mental state, which is likely the source of your fear, but they're almost certain to be changes for the better. (subjectively speaking) Smile
:idea: If you feel you have too much joy, then share it with those who don't have enough. Don't suppress it! Share it!

You might check in with yourself, ES, to see if feelings of unworthiness (shame, etc.) are contributing to your discomfort.  Ra said Carla had such in her sixth chakra.  I've had (continue to have) more than my share (it feels) in my first, sixth and god knows where else.  It's quite a nasty blockage to deal with because it automatically disinclines one from accepting help.  On the other hand, this makes it a damned fine way to learn deeper lessons of acceptance and caring.  You basically have to crawl on your hands and knees (or belly) to get there.
Congratulations!!!!! :idea: BigSmile I am happy for you
Spreading joy is almost harder than finding it sometimes.