Bring4th

Full Version: Just what are probability vorticies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wondering exactly what Ra and other confederation entities mean when they say that something is or is not likely according to the the probability vorticies that they can see. Is this just a fancy way of saying what is probable, or is it a more literal meaning? Some sort of metaphysical crystal ball, if you will?
(01-25-2009, 05:30 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wondering exactly what Ra and other confederation entities mean when they say that something is or is not likely according to the the probability vorticies that they can see. Is this just a fancy way of saying what is probable, or is it a more literal meaning? Some sort of metaphysical crystal ball, if you will?

Can't say as I can speak for Ra or any other confederation entity but I will give you my two cents worth for what that's worth. First, let's talk a little about probabilities. I believe Ra did an excellent job of demonstrating probabilities in an example that was used that concerned checking out of a market in question 33.8 dealing with catalyst. In the example he talked about a person ahead of you in the line after the total comes up not having sufficient funds to pay for everything they had put on the counter. I believe he gave three possible outcomes out of many that could manifest out of the shortness of funds event. In the first, the entity might then steal what they could not purchase. In the second, the entity might feel themselves a failure and in the third, the entity removes the least important items until he can afford what is left and then without concern goes about their way.

Each of these scenarios is a probability/possibility outcome of the event. That which would determine which actually occurs is dependent upon the various factors in play going into the event, i.e., is the person prone to lack of regard for the property of another, has the person a low sense of self-esteem, has the person become accustomed to similar situations, etc. Which leads into the second portion of your question.

All of creation rests upon certain geometric structures with one of the basic being a spiral or vortex. For ease of looking at your question we can relate the vortex to a whirlpool, a black hole, certain effects observable in a plasma field. You can, I believe, see that what would come out the bottom of the vortex/whirlpool/black hole, etc. is dependent on what goes in. So when Ra responds with a reply that relates to a probability/possibility vortices, they are merely stating that based upon what they can see as being the input to a given event then the outcome of that event at that given time would indicate a certain outcome is likely.

The further from the current condition the event lies the larger the chance that some change will cause an alternation in the likely inflow to the vortex. A change in the inflow will produce a different outflow.

This then also should shed some light on why there is some discrepancies between material given by Ra in the early 1980's and material that would be received today. There have been many alternations which at the time of the original LOO material that has occurred. This also explains, I believe, to a great degree why Ra kept insisting that the transitive material was of little or no value when dealing with future events. What is and always will be of the utmost value is not when Harvest will occur or any details that Ra may have been willing to reluctantly provide but the basic information concerning the Law of One itself, what and how it should be manifested in this density, how and why we should be involved in disseminating and encouraging the Law of One material, etc.

This is my two cents worth and to paraphrase Ra, if it feels right embrace it and if it feels like some of it is right take what is rings true, and if none of it sounds like anything you can put your arms around--just smile walk away and leave it behind.
Hey Asa,

Indeed the material sounds good to me, and I'm happy to embrace it! The way the vorticies are described almost seems to indicate a tangible item is being observed. And I suppose that from Ra's perspective it really is something like that being observed! I forgot where I read it (probably from Q'uo) but that to higher beings we appear to be walking talking symphonies of light.

The 'probable' part also makes sense with the assumption that the future is ever changing and that no one in particular can predict it accurately. However, isn't that paradoxical when you consider that Ra and other sources exist in time/space, not space/time? Or perhaps I am confused about this... perhaps in 6th density there is also an environment of space/time. I may need to go back and do some reading on this. I must be thinking about the astral planes or spirit world where freshly dis-incarnate beings reside. That in fact is time/space where a perspective on the future would be easy to come by. There are a lot of channeled sources I have read that are from such dis-incarnates and to a large degree they discuss transient material specifically as it relates to the future. I have also read that because these entities are from our own density that they are not restricted to the law of free will to the degree that say, a confederation entity is, which may also explain the verbose attitude towards politics, earthquakes and other such specifics.

Sorry, it seems I need to do my homework here!
(01-25-2009, 11:50 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Asa,

Indeed the material sounds good to me, and I'm happy to embrace it! The way the vorticies are described almost seems to indicate a tangible item is being observed. And I suppose that from Ra's perspective it really is something like that being observed! I forgot where I read it (probably from Q'uo) but that to higher beings we appear to be walking talking symphonies of light.

The 'probable' part also makes sense with the assumption that the future is ever changing and that no one in particular can predict it accurately. However, isn't that paradoxical when you consider that Ra and other sources exist in time/space, not space/time? Or perhaps I am confused about this... perhaps in 6th density there is also an environment of space/time. I may need to go back and do some reading on this. I must be thinking about the astral planes or spirit world where freshly dis-incarnate beings reside. That in fact is time/space where a perspective on the future would be easy to come by. There are a lot of channeled sources I have read that are from such dis-incarnates and to a large degree they discuss transient material specifically as it relates to the future. I have also read that because these entities are from our own density that they are not restricted to the law of free will to the degree that say, a confederation entity is, which may also explain the verbose attitude towards politics, earthquakes and other such specifics.

Sorry, it seems I need to do my homework here!

If I myself might put in my 2 cents worth here, my perspective on space/time as opposed to time/space is that all of the densities through 6th have an alternating physical space/time experience time/space experience. Space/time is oriented to time with the inequity being on space. In time/space, the opposite is true with the inequity being on time. Therefore, space/time is frozen in space and time/space is frozen in time, to put it crudely. The difference is that in densities beyond 3rd, the veil is removed and the experience is far different. Ra in 6th density said it was able to move in time/space despite being in space/time. But the applicability of all this to probabilities is that the future is not fixed. There are only probabilities, and the future is not set until it becomes the present at which time one of the probabilities is chosen. Hope this makes sense.
(01-29-2009, 09:16 AM)sos Wrote: [ -> ]But the applicability of all this to probabilities is that the future is not fixed. There are only probabilities, and the future is not set until it becomes the present at which time one of the probabilities is chosen. Hope this makes sense.

Just like the observations that scientists have made at the quantum level! A particle exists is every place at once until it is observed, at which point it snaps in to one of the places that it was occupying. Events in time snap in to place once they enter in to the present. It goes right back to the double-slit experiment with the particle vs. wave question. Very cool!
Think of the visual of a vortex. It moves more slowly at the perimeter and faster at the center. So, from a higher dimensional perspective the event horizon of the probability "speeds up" to the point of actualization within 3D. Events will either continue to down the vortex and are actualized or they will spin-off and not actualized.
Probability vortices would be difficult to imagine in our reality, because it requires a perception of time as three dimensions and space as one dimension, instead of visa versa. Sorry if someone in this thread already said this. I this this is an interesting subject and wanted to throw out my two cents.
The word vortex reminds me of the water phenomena of the whirlpool. Sometimes these form in rivers around peculiar rock formations.

So in another thread about time/space and space/time there was a Q'uo excerpt:
Quote:In the space time universe or the universe of s/t, the mismatch favors space. There is created an illusion in which space was a field and time was a river. In the metaphysical universe which is the reciprocal of the physical universe, the mismatching of time and space favors time. And so consequently, in this metaphysical universe time is the field and space is the river.[quote]

So there seems some chance the two metaphors may work together. For example, at whirlpool points the river moves about a stationary point as opposed to rolling over a field of points.

It may be that a key to manifestation relates to some form of singleness of thought, such as a stationary whirlpool point. In this
case, a probability vortex may relate to the likelihood of such a stationary focus which might then lead to its corresponding manifestation.

In a general sense, the probability vortex idea may be an important concept related to creativity. It may be another one of many spins on the idea of seeing the Creator in so many ways.

paddy