Bring4th

Full Version: God Caring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it true that God doesn't care what we do, so long as we take it back to him as experience?
Not sure what you mean by 'care'. Do you mean judgement in the sense of punishing or rewarding?
I mean have interest in.
As in, does it please or displease God whether you do one thing or another?
(01-01-2016, 04:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that God doesn't care what we do, so long as we take it back to him as experience?

I think that is a hard question to answer.  But basically the answer is: "yes", "no", "maybe", "ask again later".  Tongue

From the absolute oneness standpoint, nothing is even happening right now.  Therefore you aren't doing anything, or not doing anything.  All just IS.

And then you have an infinity of perspectives that appear if you have accepted the illusion of separation (which is merely a subset of the infinity which IS), some of which have nothing to do with you, the person, and some which have everything to do with you, the person.  These aspects might care what you do, or have a vested interest in your personal spiritual growth or evolution.  So we are talking about spirit friends, helpers, guides, higher selves, and social memory complexes.

But at the end of the day the question is not what some other being wants, but rather, what do YOU want?  You are a perspective of god also, and what you want is of paramount importance.  Also, of importance, is *honesty* about what you want.  There are many people who "settle".  I'm not judging, I know life is hard, but at the end of the day, you want to be able to look yourself in the mirror and say, "I feel fully fulfilled with what I have done in this incarnation."  If you don't feel fully fulfilled, which is completely normal, it is time to ask yourself, "What small changes can I take today that are in alignment with what I want out of life?".  It is not about taking massive gargantuan leaps, which are usually too big a change to really accept comfortably into your identity, but rather the small steps that over time lead to big and satisfying character growth in your incarnation.

Let's face it, life is short.  You are only here for a brief span of time.  Don't allow stagnation to happen.  Take small action today, even if it is as simple as practicing a new affirmation and gradually changing your thoughts.  All things are possible.  All things are not easy, but they are all possible.  The game is to see how much you can create.  That is the challenge.
(01-01-2016, 05:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I mean have interest in.

Everything that "appears" to exist exists merely because consciousness had interest in it. If attention, or interest, is fully turned away from a given form, the form dissolves back into the formless.
I think God is interested in exploring infinity. If what you do is contained within infinity then yeah God is interested. If you manage to do something outside of infinity I think God will still be impressed and interested. At least I would be.