Bring4th

Full Version: Would you say Confusion is innocent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about Free Will, of course, as usual haha
And I had a thought in relation to how all is well, and why this is.  I'm not sure I'll give the most apt explanation of my thoughts, but it's the best I can do so I apologize for any misunderstanding.

In my opinion, Karma is wholly personal upon the soul more so than the human being.  Of course they're one in the same and thus some things transfer over, such as trauma, that sticks with a soul into the next reincarnation.  But that means karmically speaking, we are as karmically tied as we allow ourselves to be, it's essentially a choice to be bound by karma that is otherwise one made by soul, not so much flesh.  The flesh being formulated by the soul though, has to adhere to its formulae roots and their trauma, right up into mind complex manifestations.  Birth Marks from violent deaths being notable as well.

I don't know anything, and so I can't speak for my soul, or yours, or the Creator.  Being as how it is, being cut off yet connected behind the scenes without direct understanding, least for me, I find that Free Will is an energy.  A sort of pattern that can absolutely disrupt itself or harmonize itself.  I don't know how to bridge that into how it's formulated and affected by moment to moment thought and action or word, but I have to say there is one thing that is overwhelmingly unfair universally.  Mystery, never knowing even as you become one with being itself, and still not knowing.  Not knowing exists across the spectrum too, and I'm not a fan of it (Sooo not a fan).

Confusion is primal thus, I mean, its already said to be, The Primal Distortion of the Law of One: Free Will/Confusion, meaning neither of these words, but both of them combined into a new concept.  How would you rename 'Free Will/Confusion' into a single word humanely?  We can't, they're concepts we don't grasp physically or see or hear.  We must consider using the faculty of imagination thus to access these concepts, and in so doing, we access infinity.

You could say Confusion is Innocent.  Free Will is Innocent.  I think the Primal Distortion is close to Innocence with the ability to do whatever is desired with the only backlash being the natural rebounds of...well, Natural Reality.  What Newtons Third Law states essentially relays up into the spectrum too, we must bear what we shove, if we try to jump off a boat on water, the boat shoves and we bear no movement, yet everything is different now.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Push a ball into a stack of balls and only the end one will roll away with energy dispersed a bit along the rest.  (Whats the name of those scientific hanging metallic ball sets that clack into each other bouncing the end ball up?)
Not just that, but if Free Will/Confusion is a potential energy that is constant and manifested by choice vs the constant and always going Love Distortion, it could be said it's because the Law of One does not blink at good or bad, it simply asks that we see All as One and embark on that journey of our choosing and however we desire to go about it.

Free Will/Confusion is of itself, innocent.  It takes being informed to acquire guilt in a sense, or of course one can feel guilt for any reason, it all depends, but once felt it's what we tie into and call karma, what we give up our Third Law of Motion for, where once we jump the boat sticks with us despite the Law being in effect, we're tethered to the boat because we've tied into it.

And we can only untie ourselves while incarnated to a physical body upon that boat (which for aid you should now view as Earth).

The true power is in forgiveness basically, and the Primal Distortion tries to teach that passively I think, once we choose to forgive, to forgive but learn, to forgive but not forget, or to forgive and forget, but not fully, to have learned.  We're here on Earth, not in the dark, just not informed, we don't know anything except what we think we know, which is again, actually nothing.  Since we don't truly know, we just observe and assume.  Then when Ra comes down and makes Pyramids out of Thought, we once again must confess to the only thing that we must learn is also perfect about us to ironically finally leave it.

We are here without knowledge, to stumble and experience, to come to such utmost true final clear decision, to discover.  And for some it's darker than it needs to be, and for others its too bright to handle.  But for all of them.  It was their choice, informed or not, it is a choice of innocence inside the big picture.

Because here, we as Humans don't know.  We have morals and see the Universe doesn't.  We have life in the air around us (bacteria for you athiests) and think space is dead.  We are backwards in our current social construction and we are so clueless we don't even remember what we ate for lunch yesterday, never mind a week ago.  We don't even know what our friends are doing right now, we're clueless to the real personality of people.  We're lost down here and just making it as we can, doing whatever as it goes on.

Guilt, ill-judgment (vs wise-judgment), and fear too are choices.  We live only once, and then when we die, we live again, possibly as a similar person in a different setting, or a very different person in a similar setting, or the various availabilities that come with those two and the many gradients between all 4 of them.

I think I'm too serious, and so I want to share this.  I think we're innately innocent in a sense, not in a way that means we can do anything we want without fear of consequence, but that we should approach things with this in mind.

All is Well in the End.  For Right Now, this isn't meant to Last.

On a side note, in Infinity if there is no end, and all is in the Moment, then the end will eventually arrive without actually being the end, (simultaneity).

All's Well.  I hope Tongue
Ra addresses this pretty directly at various points, and the answer boils down to yes:  the more ignorant an entity is, the less "true" free will it has, and accordingly, the less it is responsible for its actions.  And I do mean "ignorant" here in the purely technical sense, as in lacking information.  Not as an insult.  No doubt, from the perspective of a 6D being, we are all very ignorant/confused while we're down here.  It's part of the fun.  Wink  

One (partial) response of Ra's that addresses this pretty directly is in 21.9:

Quote:...The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex.

Thus, the beginning entity is one in all innocence oriented towards animalistic behavior using other-selves only as extensions of self for the preservation of the all-self. The entity becomes slowly aware that it has needs, shall we say, that are not animalistic; that is, that are useless for survival. These needs include: the need for companionship, the need for laughter, the need for beauty, the need to know the universe about it. These are the beginning needs.

As the incarnations begin to accumulate, further needs are discovered: the need to trade, the need to love, the need to be loved, the need to elevate animalistic behaviors to a more universal perspective. ...

And this ties into the principle of the Law of Responsibility which Ra mentioned a handful of times.  As I read it, it's pretty much Stan Lee's famous line "With great power comes great responsibility."  As one grows in wisdom -shedding ignorance/innocence- they become more aware of the consequences of their actions on ever-greater levels.  This awareness brings with it increasingly direct responsibility for one's actions.  

An animal cannot be blamed for destroying something beautiful, but an entity which has come to appreciate beauty would be responsible for their actions.  Knowledge ---> Power ---> Responsibility.  

(And I'm mostly quoting Ra here just because I agree with him down the line on this one.  Smile)
And who is to be blamed for destroying the animal inside?
You say mystery is unfair when mystery could be thought of as desired. Mystery is ever created as a response to a desire to know. The Creator desired to know Itself but It is but infinite mystery in Itself. Without mystery there would be no seeking and no experience of the Creator of Itself.

You could rename free will/confusion as the simple ability to make choices, so just free will. Without confusion there'd be no choice to make, just like without mystery there'd be nothing to experience. In pure undistorted light, there's just this light to experience, just as in nothingness there's nothing to experiemce. And that was well for a time, perhaps infinite time both.

On a side note you could say from within the Source all mysteries are known from before/after they were made, all choices are made so free will wouldn't be outside the notion of a potentiated finite infinity making finite choices. Free will afterall is but a distortion to enable experience. While not passed down as a simple desire to experience/know and when passed down as to see this existence through lenses of the colors you desire and mold it further from there.

About your last statement, you speak of the end of something within infinity and not of infinity itself. Each experience could be seen as the harvest of previous experiences and in turn will be harvested into further experiences. Infinity in itself is a single unified thought without a beginning nor an ending and this thought is infinite intelligence harvested from infinite simultaenous present moments.
I'd say confusion is concious innocence.

I think some perceive wrongly that entities change because they have learned that their ways were wrong. How foolish to think that any happening is not only there to be understood as perfect as it was. I believe this is where the first distortion of free will takes all of it's meaning, that nothing will be regretted and surely nothing will be seen as otherwise than love/light and light/love by those that went through their experience of self and other-selves to distill them and bring them back to the one thing we all are.

Entities change because they have learnt what was meant to be learned. Well they can change without that but that simply means they changed their focus and will still need solve/distill those past experiences at the right time/space.

In the end game there is acceptance of all that self was and what other-selves also were. Not just acceptance as that you'll accept it was, acceptance in that there will be only love to be seen in what you've been through all of us.
Why is it that the one who knows everything felt the need to learn more about what he knew everything? Is it because he loves his creation so much he wants to live inside, outside and through it over and over again?
At the closest I have been connected to the source I can definitely tell that what I felt seemed like innocence. Innocence and love. Then I felt regrets. I felt all the pain, sorrow, confusion and negativity created by the creation. I still feel how hard it is to love everything and give acceptance to everything but even though it takes infinity to do so, why else would we be here? Learn to love everything seems the only path no matter what choices we make. Is seems innevitable. Freewill only creates multiple paths to unconditional love. It explores all of them. And you are all of them.